Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho (5707 Views)

Compulsory Wearing Of Face-Masks In Ondo: Akeredolu Engages Tailors / Kome Igbho Marks World Polio Day With Medical Outreach In Abuja (Photos) / Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
A team of Doctors and Scientists who participated in the just concluded free medical checkup and diagnosis organised by Prince Osisioma Foundation have thanked the President and Founder of the health-oriented charity organization, Prince Dr. Onyeka Eze Nnadozie.

The initiative was carried out in collaboration with Nigeria Medical Laboratory Science Association at Ukpo on the 29th of December 2018 with a massive turnout of residents in Ukpo community.

According to reports, the free medical checkup and diagnosis was followed by immediate treatment and free medications for those suffering from one health challenge or the other.

Our reporters gathered that the residents of the Ukpo community were amazed, and appreciated Prince Osisioma Foundation for the kind gestures of love and selfless service shown by the non governmental organisation to the underprivileged persons in their community.

However, Chairman of the foundation, Prince Dr. Nnadozie has left no stone unturned at ensuring that he continues to impact lives through assistance and donations. He sustained this identity when he visited the eastern part of Nigeria during the festive season with wrappers and cash donations to women and children in local communities.

Prince Osisioma Foundation has been amongst the most proactive NGOs in Nigeria and across Africa, with a focus to improve the health, wellness and human capacity of people living within the continent.

The famous charity and empowerment foundation capped their eventful year in 2018 with the opening of a new operational office in Ghana to spread their humanitarian works across the Africa continent

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/prince-osisioma-foundation-engages-ukpo.html?m=1

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
More

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Continue

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Continue more

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by Paulfroshman: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
wink
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by momodub: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hmmm not bad
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by Mysociallife: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2019
5th to comment for the first time
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by Sunofgod(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Pathetic .. . .. Arthur please dash Dem 1000 only.
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by Duru1899: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2019
Great news, Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by obigenius(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
This guy na my classmate for Bicrosem Awka that year, we use to call him mayor, I really enjoyed his friendship I never felt hungry for once, always free to give. May God continue to bless you OSISIOMA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
Igbos don't love themselves indeed.

You will never hear of this in yorubaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
obigenius:
This guy na my classmate for Bicrosem Awka that year, we use to call him mayor, I really enjoyed his friendship I never felt hungry for once, always free to give. May God continue to bless you OSISIOMA.
who ask u questions
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by Ezeaku96: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2019
grin omo see comment,,,mr poster you dey try oo!!!,,me wey come from ukpo don't even know wetin dey happen self,,,..........You can post for Africa ooooooooo
Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by naijjaman(m): 12:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Things I love to do. God bless this foundation and thousand others in Nigeria and worldwide cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Osisioma Foundation Engages Ukpo Community In Free Medical Outreach (pho by MrPRevailer(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Medical Personnel's, Students, The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, God heals incurable sicknesses HIV, SS genotype, all terminal sicknesses
Bring your patients. HEALING IS FREE.
Be not ye selfish. Save a life today. JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With A Rare Condition In Umaru Shehu Hospital In Borno (Graphic) / Nivea Natural Fairness Review / Amidst Covid - 19 See What LASUTH Serves Her Nurse Working More Dan 24hrs On D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.