Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri (20264 Views)

Obama Put Arms Embargo On GEJ Govt., While Boko Haram Was Seizing Territory / Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention While Boko Haram Gets VIP Treatment Is Provocative / Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by thunder74(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Misplaced priority! Dino will not be released until after the election. The case may get messier, I just hope the policeman that was allegedly shot by Dino will not be used as collateral damage to complicate Dino's case.
I just don't want to hear that the policeman finally died.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by chloride6: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
abjisperson:
which part of his post is untrue?

you that you are strong go and fight boko na...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Rebuke: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cownu:
This bastard should shut the fuck_ up

See them. Tell me what is wrong in what dis man said now?

In as much as I don't support nonsense I still believe there's a better and legal way of handling ish. If Dino is truly found guilty he should b legally dealt wt, let him face d music.

However, we must nt shy away from the truth.
This same police protested n went into hidding whn they were sent to fight boko boyz.

This same police force will nt show up when there's robbery going on.

Plenty crimes have been swept under d carpet by this same police.

Why are they now so strong and flexing muscles on Dino?

Seriously, Nigerians hate the truth. Ask yhur self if Dino was on the other side of d ruling party, wil this still be happening?

Have greater n many crimes nt being currently committed by the ruling party and the police look d other way? Suddenly, D police became so strong as laying siege on Dino's house in their numbers while d ordinary citizens are exposed to dangers and even being killed by this same useless police whose work is to protect them.

Keep clapping for tyranny till its yhur turn.

Sincerely, "yhu can't support APC n Buhari n nt sound stupid."

Bunch of stupid entities.

1 Like

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Evercurious(f): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
chloride6:

you that you are strong go and fight boko na...

Can you listen to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by chloride6: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evercurious:

Can you listen to yourself?

Yes i can..

Go and fight or forever hold your peace...

Dino has a run in with the law..

Let him answer his case

2 Likes

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by elijahkayode(m): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Federal Government should only focus on foreign policy
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 be years in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by JimD(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
sportowladmin:
https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.

You should be banned. Admin? grin
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Jonadull: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2019
chloride6:

Yes i can..

Let him answer his case
Correct man . I sight you
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Evercurious(f): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
chloride6:

Yes i can..

Let him answer his case

Never mind a cry will be heard within your household that wld make you think back at your actions, write ups and words with regards the war against terrorism... I m so dead sure of that
Good night

2 Likes

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by wakes: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
true
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by chloride6: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evercurious:

Never mind a cry will be heard within your household that wld make you think back at your actions with regards the war against terrorism... I m so dead sure of that
Good night

Japa!

A cry too will be heard in your house that would make you think back at your actions with regards to the policeman that dino and his thugs shot ...#

3 Likes

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2019
This GUY has Wisdom, take it or leave it
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Yemi7up: 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Wetin consign me?
This man should be ashamed of the man he is supporting, a Senator that denied of being in that house only to come out of the same house.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by PrinceBBlack(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
reicherMan:
The former aide and PDP popular ranting machine, Reno Omokri reacted to the arrest of controversial senator, Dino Melaye.

He said:

So funny that policemen ran away from fighting Boko Haram and refused to leave @dino_melaye’s house until they got him. How I wish they had done the opposite-stayed to fight Boko Haram and leave Dino alone. I guess Dino makes them strong and Boko Haram makes them weak #RenosDarts

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/dino-makes-police-strong-while-boko.html
this Reno should shut up... is it the police that fights terrorists all over the world... its the military... so y do u have to make an exception. Civil issued like Dino Melaye's case is the job of the police. While Militancy and Terrorism is the job of the military. So he didint think well beforesuch
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by GreatestA1(m): 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kenzico:
angry

DEEP!!!!
What is deep about the flimflam he said? What's the duty of the police force? To quell insurrection threatening our territorial integrity which in this case is boko haram?
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
Oga reno it's not the police that's battling boko haram
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by PrinceBBlack(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2019
alsudan:
Albanarwi and his ISWAP have captured all the villages in Borno, seating on a stool with his cigari in mouth waiting for the police forces to respond, but the cowards will never dream of it. Their powers starts and ends with unarmed civilians and protesters.
Is it police that fought Osama Bin Laden in the USA. Y are you all so biased when it comes to telling the truth. BOKO HARAM is the job of the Military not Police. Y didnt they hand over Dino melaiye over to the army let me see him make noise
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by new2012: 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
Is it police that fought Osama Bin Laden in the USA. Y are you all so biased when it comes to telling the truth. BOKO HARAM is the job of the Military not Police. Y didnt they hand over Dino melaiye over to the army let me see him make noise

So Osama and the crises were in the US? Book hsram and her recruitment process requires Soldiers and Police to quell. So calm down!
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by luquency(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
I thought Reno should have known better that it is the duty of Army to fight terrorist and insurgents and not that of police.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by bendike: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
sportowladmin:
https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.
My dear if you be woman guys for nairaland have good thoughts towards making you have good sleep and radiant skin.. grin
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Bluffly: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Evercurious:

Never mind a cry will be heard within your household that wld make you think back at your actions, write ups and words with regards the war against terrorism... I m so dead sure of that
Good night
Must you utter this rubbish. It seems you benefit from Dino Melaye financially because I do not see why you should be praying evil upon someone who has just said the plain truth. Think with your head and not the anus.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by preselect(m): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2019
police is not supposed to fight boko haram, the army should do that . . . . but they are in the east, harassing civilians while police are sent to fight boko haram. . . . and dino melaye grin
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Arabs999: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I know you you reading this.. Cos I just quoted you

You left your brain in your mothers womb

Go back and get it... undecided
U have said it all. ..May God bless u ...
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by abuhson(m): 1:57am On Jan 05, 2019
amoduokoh:
Reno Omokri blocked a year ago for correcting one of his lies on Facebook. The funny thing is, he corrected his lie by editing the post and blocked me immediately.
If he get gun, walahi im no mind to gun me down.
I learnt he is a pastor grin
Am still trying to understand ur tantrums
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 2:07am On Jan 05, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

I know you you reading this.. Cos I just quoted you

You left your brain in your mothers womb

Go back and get it... undecided
Now , that’s an impossible task.

Zombies will never get it !!

1 Like

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Truckpusher(m): 2:09am On Jan 05, 2019
PrinceBBlack:
And you forgot that the police are always deployed to towns after liberation in war torn regions so they can bring back normalcy ?

Na wao !!! Some of you guys have an IQ of a rodent .

1 Like

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by 1234IKECHhukwu: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
This man should keep quiet..is it police job to chase terrorist?
I see,but is there duty to lay siege in his for 8 days (day & night inclusive) till they caught him.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Anythingbet667: 4:40am On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Sydlake: 4:55am On Jan 05, 2019
The part he said that police should fight bokoharam. That’s so untrue. You know a google search of the definition of “police” will help you and your “Reno” against being a national disgrace. Can you name a country/nation in the world that has sent his police force out to fish out terrorists?
abjisperson:
which part of his post is untrue?
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by femtex007(m): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Yes. During u and ur oga tenure. It was like that.
Re: Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2019
ashacot:
Reno i know u reading this.

just know u are a fool.

I know you see this quote. You're more foolish than Reno undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Buhari’s Ambush Strategy As 40 Presidential Aspirants Remains In APC, PDP / #issuesforbuhari: From Clueless To An Issueless Government? By Victoria Ohaeri / Jonathan Hosts Bayelsa Youths To An Interactive Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.