Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven (794 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / Dino Makes The Police Strong While Boko Haram Makes Them Weak - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by EBMedia: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2021
Reno Omokri: Kanu And Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven

Reno Omokri has stated that it is unfair for Boko Haram killers to be forgiven while Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho are being prosecuted, IgbereTV reports.

Reno wrote on Instagram;

"Every Southerner that still supports the prosecution of Nnamdi Kanu and the persecution of Sunday Igboho, after watching this government parade hardened Boko Haram killers and asking us to forgive them, is a Southerner that should be rejected by their community. If this is General Buhari’s idea of one Nigeria, then why is he surprised that Igboho and Kanu do not want to be a part of it? Two days ago, a 19 year old boy was sentenced to death for attempted armed robbery. So, we will now kill this boy that stole because he was hungry, and forgive these adult serial killers because they say a convenient sorry? Let Buhari prove he has forgiven these so called repentant Boko Haram by giving his daughter to one of them to marry. Oloriburuku man!

#TableShaker #BuhariTormentor"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZ64jZBi-V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Northernblood3: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Funny enough, those criminals will still go back to their crime soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by tesseract: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2021
And some were even laughing while the m0vie was being acted... They must have been laughing at the stupidity and gullibility of the Nigerian state. Brace yourselves people, 2023 will not be funny.
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by AntiBMC(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2021
He's right but he talks too much. I wonder how his wife copes with his constant bickering on social media.
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Danjikanbauchi: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Muslims and hypocrisy
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Baawaa(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2021
The northerners are really playing on our intelligent as a nation
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Monogamy: 8:19am On Aug 11, 2021
If incarcerating Kanu and Igboho is what would restored peace fully back in Southern Nigeria, so be it.

Bandits, Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen can do as how they like in Northern region
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by agbo8: 8:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Reno is so right on this but I detest him because he deliberately manipulates lots of gullible Nigerians against the government by ignoring the full picture and telling half truths solely to score political points.

Those who know him should please tell him not all issues can be politicized.
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Guyman02: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Guyman02: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2021
agbo8:
Reno is so right on this but I detest him because he deliberately manipulates lots of gullible Nigerians against the government by ignoring the full picture and telling half truths solely to score political points.

He is right but you still detest him because you are suffering from Stockholm Syndrome as an ardent Supporter of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Emergingnation(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:
If incarcerating Kanu and Igboho is what would restored peace fully back in Southern Nigeria, so be it.

KANU and Igbohoo should be incarcerated to enable Marauding Fulani terrorist Overrun the South ...

Who told you Fulani herdsmen and their madness ends in the North..

Ain't you away of their Activities in the South that led to Emerging of Sunday Igboho and set-up of ESN in the East...
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Monogamy: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Emergingnation:
KANU and Igbohoo should be incarcerated to enable Marauding Fulani terrorist Overrun the South ...

Who told you Fulani herdsmen and their madness ends in the North..

Ain't you away of their Activities in the South that led to Emerging of Sunday Igboho and set-up of ESN in the East...

And since Southern governors have banned open grazing, when last did you read about Fulani attacks?
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Emergingnation(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

And since Southern governors have banned open grazing, when last did you read about Fulani attacks?

Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by NoFucksToGive: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

You avoided my comment because I called you out and presented facts. You have run here to bully people.

Meet me let's intellectually exchange and stop resorting to petty bullying.
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Monogamy: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You avoided my comment because I called you out and presented facts. You have run here to bully people.

NoSpoonToGive about your opinion
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Monogamy: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2021
[quote author=Emergingnation post=104665667][/quote]

How many considering when open grazing wasn't banned?
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Fahdiga(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2021
I blame the southerners still supporting this devilish regime
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by NoFucksToGive: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

NoSpoonToGive about your opinion

Hahahaha

You remind of someone I knew growing up. He always liked going to junior classes just so he could feel like he was the smartest one in the room grin

He could never spend time with his mates cause when push comes.to shove, he just couldn't meet up intellectually
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Grace001: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:

Maybe you don’t know that once these Boko Haram guys that surrendered are done with their rehabilitation they can decided to come down SOUTH ,they are Nigerians and can live anywhere.

Siddon there make pant dey wear you.
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by amc: 9:19am On Aug 11, 2021
agbo8:

I wonder if he ever called his paymaster Goodluck Jonathan Oloriburuku man?

Nigeria to free Boko Haram members
21 May 2013
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2013/5/21/nigeria-to-free-boko-haram-members

Repentant Boko Haram militants will not be killed-Nigerian Army
October 27, 2013
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/147374-repentant-boko-haram-militants-will-killed-nigerian-army.html

Jonathan orders release of165 Boko Haram suspects
10 Jan 2014
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/153120-jonathan-orders-release-of165-boko-haram-suspects-nigerian-military.html
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Grace001: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Don’t waste your time on that guy... He sees every conversation on Nairaland as a competition so you can’t win him. He will never agree for once because to him he must win.
Re: Reno Omokri: Kanu & Igboho Are Prosecuted While Boko Haram Killers Are Forgiven by Racoon(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
-More individuals and organisations now agree that the ruling party is the direct sponsor of insecurity and terrorism in Nigeria.

-We know very clearly that the Fulani terrorists in Nigeria were brought in from Mali, Sierra Leone, etc., by the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2015 elections as was confessed by Alhaji Kawu Baraje, former APC leading national chieftain.

-Former President Olusegun Obasanjo previously declared: “Fulanisation, Islamisation Agenda Going On In Nigeria”.

-We know that Nigerian security forces know exactly where the terrorists are camped as confirmed by Sheik Ahmad Gumi.

-We know that, “The Armed Forces are not neutral. They are conniving with the armed bandits that are killing people,” as concluded by Gen. Theophilus Danjuma.

We know that a herdsman arrested in Plateau State was armed with a Nigerian military rifle as confirmed by Police. Further, the Police gave the rifle number as HC2614. We also know that, the herdsmen repelled and captured in Ogoja had rifles from the Nigeria Army barracks in Ogoja as confirmed by Col. Nyiam (rtd).

Remember that Ayo Fayose insisted that, the Federal Government is now the employer and defender of terrorists. According to Jonah Jang, “What is happening is not a secret; people are being brought from Mali, Chad and all over to come and occupy native land”

We also know that the Presidency has insisted on developing RUGA settlements for these terrorist Fulani. Finally, Muhammadu Buhari, a retired Army General and a Fulani himself, is the Commander-in-Chief of these Armed Forces that are conniving with the armed Fulani bandits. Therefore, Buhari must be held responsible for the insecurity in Nigeria.
https://independent.ng/abba-kyari-magu-are-products-of-corrupt-police-system-onovo/

This is the paradox with this gaddamned government.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Brigadier-general (olorogun) Dominic Oneya / Nnamdi Kanu Fingered In The Assassination Of Bola Ige / Wife Of Katsina Deputy Governor Appointed Women Leader Of Tinubu Campaign Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.