Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight (56239 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Asour: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2019
bamvik:
What baffles me is how do they make their money after paying somebody 3billion for fighting

Paying somebody? He owns his productions outfit. I.e. He works for himself.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by petrflynt(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

You know you have no foresight right? These cars he buys are an investment. They resell and buy newer models when it's out. Guess how much people are going to want to buy a car Mayweather sat in?

Exactly.

Bro. you right. selling those cars are even based on auction.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

Is it not amazing? That you think you have more financial knowledge than Mayweather? It's amazing how you can think someone like that can't afford financial advisers. I'm sure you know more than him, that's why you're a millionare. /s

He's nothing like MJ at all.

You seem to be dull. Stop taking words out of context. My response was clearly pointed at the fact that spending recklessly which Mayweather is known for can lead him to been penniless and i gave example of MJ.

By the way....Is it by Financial advisers? Enron had the best brains . Best Financial advisers you could talk of. They went under.

The Lehman Brothers had a fuckton of advisers this didn't save them even Sears that's a multi decade business with decades of financial intuition and planning just declared bankruptcy.

Same Financial advisers that they override. Lol. Like he is the first artist with financial advisers that would go bankrupt?

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

You know you have no foresight right? These cars he buys are an investment. They resell and buy newer models when it's out. Guess how much people are going to want to buy a car Mayweather sat in?

Exactly.
Sense has finally killed you bro.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by ronaldino: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2019
God whr are you
def not in africa
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by AbisolaOba: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Dem don swear for some pple to d extend dat if dem give dem DAT kind money ...dem go still go broke

I lie??
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Uglymugg: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
lightwind:
not just only car Mayweather sat in, but also they he helps in advertising this New Toys for the Car manufacturer's
True.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by profxtova(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
KingLennon:

That guy will never go broke...
Never say Never......
That was How mike tyson started until he declared bankruptcy after huge debt of about $23m
This spendthrift might just end up that way in years to come
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by ZAWs: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2019
The Japanese must be very foolish to have placed such huge amount of money on this one.
Knowing fully well that floydMAY would win this fight.
Nobody fit beat this guy sef?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Horus(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hto_Q2vxh8Y

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Tenshin Nasukawa (Full Fight)
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by toluxa1(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
faceland:

mostly through betting (gambling) and tickets sales. The fighters earn less than 1% of the money made (underground) by the promoters.

100% assumption and 100% false.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Uglymugg: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2019
johnny1980:

You seem to be dull. Stop taking words out of context. My response was clearly pointed at the fact that spending recklessly which Mayweather is known for can lead him to been penniless and i gave example of MJ.

How much did mayweathet spend yesterday, and how much is left in his account right now? You say he spends recklessly, which means you've come in contact with his account statement for the last few years and you know of all his other source of income out boxing going in and out of his account. Please show us his bank statement to prove that he spends recklessly.

By the way....Is it by Financial advisers? Enron had the best brains . Best Financial advisers you could talk of. They went under.

So what? That one guy went under meaning what?

The Lehman Brothers had a fuckton of advisers this didn't save them even Sears that's a multi decade business with decades of financial intuition and planning just declared bankruptcy.

Same Financial advisers that they override. Lol. Like he is the first artist with financial advisers that would go bankrupt?

You're comparing Lehman brothers to Mayweather? Damn, it means you know Nothing and are just citing ridiculous examples. How would you compare a financial service holdings with a boxers earnings? You don't even know anything about why that company folded, you are a dishonest poster.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by toluxa1(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

Exactly.

I beg to disagree here. That's not the strategy. Yes he can resell and get back some money if there is a need to liquidate but no one is paying any premium because Mayweather used the car. People who can afford to buy such cars in the first place are high class rich people already. Mayweather is not Ghandi or Abraham Lincoln.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Morbeta11(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2019
KingLennon:

Many of his kind have existed and broke now.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by RealityShot: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2019
KingLennon:
your comment i disagree with
BUT you signature is OVERLY TRUE!
LOL..if dem catch you...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Uglymugg: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
toluxa1:

I beg to disagree here. That's not the strategy. Yes he can resell and get back some money if there is a need to liquidate but no one is paying any premium because Mayweather used the car. People who can afford to buy such cars in the first place are high class rich people already. Mayweather is not Ghandi or Abraham Lincoln.

Mayweather is not Abraham Lincoln? Wow I never knew. But they look so much alike.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

How much did mayweathet spend yesterday, and how much is left in his account right now? You say he spends recklessly, which means you've come in contact with his account statement for the last few years and you know of all his other source of income out boxing going in and out of his account. Please show us his bank statement to prove that he spends recklessly.

So what? That one guy went under meaning what?

You're comparing Lehman brothers to Mayweather? Damn, it means you know Nothing and are just citing ridiculous examples. How would you compare a financial service holdings with a boxers earnings? You don't even know anything about why that company folded, you are dishonest poster.

Yeah i don't. What's even a financial adviser by the way?

IF you knew anything about technical controls and learn how it means zilch when it comes to celebrities and people who are hell bent on self destruction. Your one claim is he has financial advisers so he can't go broke. I gave you multiple examples of people who had financial advisers but still went under. Even MJ had financial advisers and still became pennyless because of bad choices. Did his financial advisers prevent reckless personal spending?

Is Mayweather going to be penny less ? I can't say. It all depends.

Does his spending mirror someone who has no financial controls? Yes and that' the exact point i was pointing out that seems to fly over your head. Every single damn person knows a car is not a fucking financial investment except it brings returns for you(it is just a status symbol and fucking toy. I would love you to tell me how Mayweather would turn the multi billion dollar cars he keeps that would need million dollar servicing yearly into a profitable business. Or the litany of worthless things he keeps amassing. Yeah Gold, diamond have resale value. A car does not except it is a vintage one which in his case is not the scenario.

I would not do a back and forth with you. You seem to be stuck in your ways and opinions which is largely what the internet is nowadays.

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Firefly2017(f): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
Linda ikeji come and see money ooooooooooo
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by zyber(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2019
grin

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by omonnakoda: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2019
johnny1980:

Spending money

RECKLESSLY

define recklessly

Do you have facts and figures

How much did he spend RECKLESSLY last year?

Unless you are his accountant with access to his records youu are not in a position to say what he spends and whether it is reckless or not.
Mayweather is not a man in his 20s he is in his 40s and he is getting richer steadily every year. Unlike many other flash in the pan entertainers his earning career has been for decades. He had enough time to get broke in his 20s and 30s and did not.

Instead of hating wish him well and increase your hustle then when you make it spend YOUR money like the WISE MAN which you so clearly are

The Lehman Brothers died nearly a 100 years ago they died wealthy. They founded a Bank that took their Name which publicly traded business in NYSE it was nothing to do with the Lehman brothers and I do not see any connection between a failed bank and Mayweather's lifestyle.

Did Lehman Brothers, the bank, fail because of RECKLESS SPENDING.? Was the bank buying Rolls Royces?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by BrokenTV: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74467250:
3 BILLION NAIRA MADE IN 9 MINUTES.. shocked shocked shocked
I never agree with you in anything but on this one I go follow you lie down.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by JimD(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Ol boy. God just bless this guy with so much money. But still Black mentality na to accumulate and accumulate. Not creating a legacy.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by onatisi(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2019
obigenius:
Jisos shocked shocked...na to go join boxing be that ooo
Boxing isn't easy ooo. He gave that Japanese just 2 body shots to the tummy,the guy fell down ,as the referee was counting the guy begged the referee that he isn't fighting again. He burst out crying.
You know how many serious heavy body shots and punches Floyd has taken in his career. He has never been defeated.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2019
omonnakoda:

Spending money

RECKLESSLY

define recklessly

Do you have facts and figures

How much did he spend RECKLESSLY last year?

Unless you are his acountant with access to his records youu are not in a position to say what he spends and whether it is reckless or not.
Mayweather is not a man in his 20s he is in his 40s and he is getting richer steadily every year. Unlike many other flash in the pan entertainers his earning career has been for decades. He had enough time to get broke in his 20s and 30s and did not.

Instead of hating wish him well and increase your hustle then when you make it spend YOUR money like the WISE MAN which you so clearly are

Yeah. The blackman and the word haters.

Anybody that disagrees with you and you can't respond to them with facts . You label them haters. Clearly shows your mental strength.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by IprintMONEY: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2019
cars wey emoney and davido dey use do uber for naija
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Tedpgrass: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Uglymugg:

Exactly.

Didn't realise he had a cult following??

Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Mike008(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Floyd Mayweather will crash one day. But that will be just news, not a surprise.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2019
bamvik:
What baffles me is how do they make their money after paying somebody 3billion for fighting

It means much more money was made.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by omonnakoda: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2019
johnny1980:

Yeah. The blackman and the word haters.

Anybody that disagrees with you and you can't respond to them with facts . You label them haters. Clearly shows your mental strength.

First of all stop this business about "the blackman" it is inappropriate. Leave the blackman alone with his kettle

Haters

That is the word that struck a chord?

I asked you SEVERAL questions asking for FACTS
I am open minded and I am willing to change my mind

What you said about the Lehman brothers was ignorant . Will you admit that?
You said he is known for reckless spending but cannnot define what you mean by reckless

Once again How much did he spend recklessly last year and how do you define reckless?
Do you know how these purchases are structured ?
Do they belong to him PERSONALLY or to his COMPANY and what are the tax implications

Without facts you need to STOP HATING and go about your own business

You come across as spiteful and hateful and even more so now the word HATER seems appropriate otherwise I do not understand why you take the word so personal .
Mental strength ? You are ridiculing yourself? When you start attacking people in this wway you reveal a lot about yourself. In this case a strong inner sense of inadequacy is quite clear. Stop hating on the black man and start loving yourself. If you don't love yourself you cannot love others and become hateful which you so obviously are

It is hateful to suggest he would end up penniless because he buys a car.
Lots of rich people have car collections .Their business. If they go penniless again their business
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by Fantazy(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2019
bamvik:

I sometimes wonder ...
Re: Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight by omonnakoda: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2019
johnny1980:

Yeah i don't. What's even a financial adviser by the way?

IF you knew anything about technical controls and learn how it means zilch when it comes to celebrities and people who are hell bent on self destruction. Your one claim is he has financial advisers so he can't go broke. I gave you multiple examples of people who had financial advisers but still went under. Even MJ had financial advisers and still became pennyless because of bad choices. Did his financial advisers prevent reckless personal spending?

Is Mayweather going to be penny less ? I can't say. It all depends.

Does his spending mirror someone who has no financial controls? Yes and that' the exact point i was pointing out that seems to fly over your head. Every single damn person knows a car is not a fucking financial investment except it brings returns for you(it is just a status symbol and fucking toy. I would love you to tell me how Mayweather would turn the multi billion dollar cars he keeps that would need million dollar servicing yearly into a profitable business. Or the litany of worthless things he keeps amassing. Yeah Gold, diamond have resale value. A car does not except it is a vintage one which in his case is not the scenario.

I would not do a back and forth with you. You seem to be stuck in your ways and opinions which is largely what the internet is nowadays.
Just one question. A fact check on the emboldened.

WHAT is his spending annually that shows lack of financial control,Do you have ANY facts ,how much did he spend in 2016 or 2017 or 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ronaldo Missing In 2018 Top 100 Dribblers In The World [view Full List] / Ole Solskjaer Hands List Of Players To Leave Man United (see Details) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.