Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ (6162 Views)

Reps Stranded In Kano Airport As Airline Reschedules Flight ‘four Times’ / Lolz.see Nigerians Reaction On Facebook As NCDC Updates Results / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by 2lateBiafra: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Who send him?

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by cinoedhunter: 1:04am On Jan 05, 2019
I can only see cartoon o sad

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by REDshouse(m): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Scam format.....Yahoo guy don enter space....

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Ola17: 4:06am On Jan 05, 2019

Isn't it time posters here are made to undergo IQ test before posting things meant for public consumption?

And to think a few of the op's post has made Frontpage in the past is appalling.

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 4:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Ola17:

Isn't it time posters here are made to undergo IQ test before posting things meant for public consumption?

And to think a few of the op's post has made Frontpage in the past is appalling.

nawa....

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 5:08am On Jan 05, 2019
and even if its true,how nigeria want to get him back....??

nigeria is not yet a nation that can build rockets like frying akara.....oyo....nigerian lost in space....

kiiikikikiki.....

would be a good nollywood movie....

bros.....who send you up their...??
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by dominique(f): 6:30am On Jan 05, 2019
I've seen the video before. It's a scammer that sent numerous emails that he was trapped in space and NASA did the video to mock him. Very stupid scammer. You have been in space for 14 years and you're still alive to be able to send mails. The only person stupid enough to believe such scam does not exist.

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Doesn't this sound familiar? The kind of emails you get from some relative of a US soldier who died in Afghanistan or from a daughter of late Ghadaffi.
This is another level of 419 or yahoo yahoo, this time some non-Nigerians may be involved. On a lighter mood, who knows whether Abacha has a son named Tunde? What a weird combination of names.
This is 100% internet scam.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12160621/Nigerian-astronaut-lost-in-space-email-419-scam-sweeps-the-internet.html
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Vtrd: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2019
Tunde and his people keep looking for more ingenious ways to humiliate Nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by armadeo(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
I watched the program where this mail was read out on TV.

It was freaking hilarious. They laughed at the man who sent it.

Very dumb Yahoo boy.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by jude79(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Vtrd post=74464495]Tunde and his people keep looking for more in
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by helinues: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2019
No be only Abacus , na Owericus
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Gudiza(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
armadeo:
I watched the program where this mail was read out on TV.

It was freaking hilarious. They laughed at the man who sent it.

Very dumb Yahoo boy.

what show was that? Nigerian TV?
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cartoon of Tunde an astronaut (not austraunot grin) been stranded in space in Politics section....

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by SluttanSlayer: 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
tip@nasrda.gov.ng

http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437

Dear Mr. Sir,

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

tip@nasrda.gov.ng

grin funny enough some whity go still fall for this format
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by armadeo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gudiza:

what show was that? Nigerian TV?

No some white talk show.

It was read out and analysed with lots of laughter from the audience.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Gudiza(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
^^ OK. Maybe I'll see if I can find and download online.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437

Dear Mr. Sir,

tip@nasrda.gov.ng

Wtf is this grin
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Tundexxy:

Wtf is this grin
The letter is one of the most hilarious write up I have read this year.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Elthugnificent(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
virgoquin:
The letter is one of the most hilarious write up I have read this year.

We are just 5 days into the new year, more hilarious write up on the way.

I know you are still living in 2018.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by thelastmediator: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Most of this yahoo boys are just so dumb." Astronautics" werey grin
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
dominique:
I've seen the video before. It's a scammer that sent numerous emails that he was trapped in space and NASA did the video to mock him. Very stupid scammer. You have been in space for 14 years and you're still alive to be able to send mails. The only person stupid enough to believe such scam does not exist.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
JESUS YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE!! THIS IS CLEARLY A JOKE INTENDED FOR HUMOUR. THE VIDEO IS OF A NIGERIAN SCAMMER CLAIMING HE IS STRANDED IN SPACE AND NEEDS MONEY BACK.

YOU FUCKING MORONS ARE YOU THAT BLIND YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE THE HUMOUR IN THIS? DOES NIGERIA HAVE ASTRONAUTS? CAN AN ASTRONAUT BW STRANDED IN SPACE FOR 15 YEARS? YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS. YOUR MOUTHS ARE ON A HAIRS TRIGGER ALERT. SOMEONE MAKES SERIOUS INTELLECTUAL POSTS YOU TURN IN INTO IPOB VS BUHARI. SOMEONE MAKES A LIGHT HEARTED POST DESIGNED TO LIGHTEN THE HEART WITH LAUGHTER YOU OPEN YOUE STINKING MOUTH TO SAY RUBBISH. NAIRALAND HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY FRUSTRATED DIMWITS.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
dominique:

DUDE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SEE THE HILLARITY ON THIS POST NEEDS HELP. CHRIST!!!!
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ola17:

THE ONLY PERSON WHO NEEDS AN IQ TEST IS YOU A D YOUR FAMILY. THE FACT YOU CANNOT SEE THIS IS A YAHOO YAHOO FORMAT AND CLEARLY INTENDED AS A JOKE MAKES YOU A QUALIFIED CANDIDATE FOR AN IQ TEST.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
REDshouse:
Scam format.....Yahoo guy don enter space....

They are too dumb to see this post for what it is.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
FUCKING MORONS
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
could be....who knows....but blaimy if even russians abandoned him,then good night.....he is lost....better he start writin his last will up their...

kiiikikikiki...maybe we blacks will find it someday.....

kiiiikikikikiki......

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:
FUCKING MORONS

abegi,park well...nobody sendt him up their....

Flooding: Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Dirty Markets. / Photo: Osinbajo Delivers Keynote Remarks At LPG Week In Dubai / Asari Dokubo Ignores Protocol, Protects Tinubu With Bare Hand - Photo *