Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ (6195 Views)

Reps Stranded In Kano Airport As Airline Reschedules Flight ‘four Times’ / Lolz.see Nigerians Reaction On Facebook As NCDC Updates Results / Buhari Praises Abacha: He Built Roads, Hospitals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by dominique(f): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:

DUDE ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SEE THE HILLARITY ON THIS POST NEEDS HELP. CHRIST!!!!

The message is real, sent by yahoo boys to scam Americans. What is hilarious about being an object of mockery?
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:

abegi,park well...nobody sendt him up their....

DUDE you are an IDIOT if you even consider been stranded on space remotely possible. You are among the jobless idiots that clearly cannot see the difference between a joke.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
we cant even manage nigeria right now....how can we bring him back....its practicaly impossible....

wo!!....make peace with yourself and write your last will....maybe we will find it someday.....

if we start gettin interested in space stuffs....

kiki....
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:

DUDE you are an IDIOT if you even consider been stranded on space remotely possible. You are among the jobless idiots that clearly cannot see the difference between a joke.

uhhhhhhh....!!

comman....what do you want me to say.....??
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
dominique:

The message is real, sent by yahoo boys to scam Americans. What is hilarious about being an object of mockery?

ITS HILARIOUS YAHOO YAHOO BOYS HAVE TAKEN SCAMMING FORMAT INTO SPACE. THAT IS THE HUMOUR IN THIS POST. ITA A FUCKING JOKE ABOUT YAHOO BOYS. YOU IDIOTS ARE TOO DAFT TO SEE THE HUMOUR INTENDED IN THE POST.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:

uhhhhhhh....!!

comman....what do you want me to say.....??

Who are you calling a con man?
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:

Who are you calling a con man?

i said come on...

comman is short for come on....
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:
we cant even manage nigeria right now....how can we bring him back....its practicaly impossible....

wo!!....make peace with yourself and write your last will....maybe we will find it someday.....

if we start gettin interested in space stuffs....

kiki....

I never imagined in my life time that Nigerian youths will become this dumb and clueless. The fact you believe a Nigerian astronaut is actually stranded in Space makes you the poster child of stupidity.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:

I never imagined in my life time that Nigerian youths will become this dumb and clueless. The fact you believe a Nigerian astronaut is actually stranded in Space makes you the poster child of stupidity.

na you opened the thread not me....could be....who knows....
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:

i said come on...

comman is short for come on....

Hey look. Believe what you want. Try figure out how the get the Nigerian astronaut back to earth. This topic is a joke..it's comedy..you dimwits are hyperventilating over a fucking comedy. Incredible !!!
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:

Hey look. Believe what you want. Try figure out how the get the Nigerian astronaut back to earth. This topic is a joke..it's comedy..you dimwits are hyperventilating over a fucking comedy. Incredible !!!

we dont joke about the lifes of any of us....
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ola17:
cheesy

Isn't it time posters here are made to undergo IQ test before posting things meant for public consumption?

And to think a few of the op's post has made Frontpage in the past is appalling.

Hahaha... I don't make posts with FrontPage in mind. I don't give a Bleep about front pages. If you are stupid enough to not see intended HUMOUR in this post then you are bordering on retardation.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
MY Gosh I NOW HATE THIS WEBSITE.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
SalamRushdie,talk with your blada....
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
armadeo:
I watched the program where this mail was read out on TV.

It was freaking hilarious. They laughed at the man who sent it.

Very dumb Yahoo boy.

99% of the idiots here believe this is real and is callinh for an IQ TEST of the OP of this thread. Talk of dark irony.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:

we dont joke about the lifes of any of us....

You are a fool. That's I have to tell you.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:

You are a fool. That's I have to tell you.

fvck you....
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
SLBMS:
MY Gosh I NOW HATE THIS WEBSITE.

go to jokes section,you moroon....
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
bantudra:

go to jokes section,you moroon....

You are a slowpoke for believing a Nigerian astronaut has been stranded in Space since 1989. You are a mega slowpoke with no hope of redemption.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 12:13am On Jan 06, 2019
SLBMS:

You are a slowpoke for believing a Nigerian astronaut has been stranded in Space since 1989. You are a mega slowpoke with no hope of redemption.

fvck you....nigerians do alot of crazy stuffs....

and i repeat....:

fvck....

you...!!
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:

fvck you....nigerians do alot of crazy stuffs....

and i repeat....:

fvck....

you...!!

Crazy stuff that includes being stranded in Space since 1989? Really?
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by bantudra: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2019
SLBMS:

Crazy stuff that includes being stranded in Space since 1989? Really?

like sellin drugs to you so that you perish in pains....!!!!... angry angry

stop naggin around like a bitch....you bitch.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by dominique(f): 1:24am On Jan 06, 2019
SLBMS:

ITS HILARIOUS YAHOO YAHOO BOYS HAVE TAKEN SCAMMING FORMAT INTO SPACE. THAT IS THE HUMOUR IN THIS POST. ITA A FUCKING JOKE ABOUT YAHOO BOYS. YOU IDIOTS ARE TOO DAFT TO SEE THE HUMOUR INTENDED IN THE POST.

What's your problem? Why are you so pained? In case you don't know, the message is real and has been circulating for years. They made the video mocking your country and your people and you want to take part in the mockery? By all means do so. Yahoo boys have caused irreparable damage to our country's reputation and you think we should be joking and laughing about it? If you're looking for a daft idiot, kindly consult the nearest mirror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by nedubest(m): 4:01am On Jan 06, 2019
bring him home biko
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by Efewestern: 4:12am On Jan 06, 2019
SLBMS:

Hahaha... I don't make posts with FrontPage in mind. I don't give a Bleep about front pages. If you are stupid enough to not see intended HUMOUR in this post then you are bordering on retardation.

Just want to let you know that some of us enjoy reading from you, keep it up, and don't forget to cc me when you write your next article.

Kudos man.
Re: Nigerian Astronaut Tunde Abacha Stranded In Space LOLZ by armadeo(m): 7:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Gudiza:
^^ OK. Maybe I'll see if I can find and download online.

Check YouTube. It's a short video.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Who Told Prof. Wole Soyinka To Stand Up From His Window Seat Revealed / 2023: What Tinubu Will Do If North Refuses South West Presidency / Olawepo-Hashim: Only National Agenda Will Solve Nigeria’s Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.