Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Anyone Interested In This Car Should Pls Read Carefully - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Interested In This Car Should Pls Read Carefully (379 Views)

Invest NGN5,000 And Be Glad You Did (read Carefully) / A Giver Should Pls Show Me Love Today! / Fiverr Leveraging Project> Read Carefully And Join Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In This Car Should Pls Read Carefully by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2019
I have this 2001 Acura MDX imported from the US landing to Nigeria tomorrow...
I have been unable to raise funds to pay for the ocean frieght and even to clear at the port here in Nigeria...
I would like to either sell it to whoever needs it direvtly,the deduct the ocean frieght fee and clearing,then I take the balance after the person brings out the car from the port or
The person helps to pay for the ocean frieght,brings it out,and keep at his or her custody,we get a buyer,then the person remove his expenses with interest as any agreements,and I take the balance or
Any other way anybody one knows they can help just to let this car be out and not accumulating demurage..
I would be so glad if any one could help me out with this.
Thanks.

Re: Anyone Interested In This Car Should Pls Read Carefully by GiggsTk(m): 1:51am On Jan 05, 2019
Post this in the auto section for targeted views

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Firm Whose Staff Are All Autistic / Business Opportunity / My First Payment Evidence For Reading News In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.