Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim (9690 Views)

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 1:06am On Jan 05, 2019
Here is a brief bio-data of People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim as narrated on AIT face of the nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUmCssqkyNM

2 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 1:07am On Jan 05, 2019
Gohashim2019

2 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Another good candidate....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by mrrights: 2:52am On Jan 05, 2019
By all standard
Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by kenodrill: 4:50am On Jan 05, 2019
I stand with Buhari....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by igboboy3(m): 4:53am On Jan 05, 2019
Why is this candidate always on the frontpage of Nairaland?

7 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by QuietHammer(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2019
igboboy3:
Why is this candidate always on the frontpage of Nairaland?
He obviously paid the owner

8 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by jacabi(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2019
I thought he's from Kwara State. He ran as governorship candidate of the Democratic People's Party (DPP) in Kwara State more than one time.

4 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by BenzEne1(m): 5:11am On Jan 05, 2019
Listening to this guy made me feel he is the Messiah that would take us to Eldorado.
However, naija politicians are the best actors in the world. I'm wary about his true form when power is thrust to him.
Well Nigerian youths who abound on this forum have a myriad of choices, but they would rather choose to champion a corrupt man like Atiku Abubakar.

Buhari - Fulani
Atiku - Fulani

Buhari - Muslim
Atiku - Muslim

Buhari - cattle rearer
Atiku - cattle rearer

Why would Atiku be any better?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by Mac2016(m): 5:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Impressive!
Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by Soul47(m): 5:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Obviously this guy doesn't have a shot no matter how hard he tries. I checked my list and he came last. Don't blame me.

1 Like

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2019
kenodrill:
I stand with Buhari....
You stand GIDIGBA!
No shaking!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by netsurfer01(m): 5:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Nice one.. But we no get data to watch video grin

For those of you who only know Atiku and Buhari, check Complete List Of All Presidential Candidates For 2019
Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by Blackfire(m): 5:42am On Jan 05, 2019
That man look like lai Muhammed relation
Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by able1993(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Quite impressive, unfortunately, the suffering and smiling Nigerians I know will never vote for you or decide to, they prefer those chains, party affiliated, keep doing the same thing and expect different result.....

Do you think you can't make it in life or you need success strategies, best ways to approach life, grooming and guidance, way to academic and business success, or motivational and inspirational articles, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by Exponental(m): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2019
All these people contesting for 3rd position. if they came together as one, Apc & Pdp would be scared. They might even merge sef.

3 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by liohan: 6:18am On Jan 05, 2019
I would have liked him if he was formidable. Even Sowore has more traction than this guy.
Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by liohan: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Exponental:
All these people contesting for 3rd position. if they came together as one, Apc & Pdp would be scared. They might even merge sef.
Exactly!
Divided we fall, united w we stand.
Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by israelmao(m): 6:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Hashim is one of "Total Paradigm Shift Presidential Candidates" and the likes of Sowore,Kingsely,Ezekwesili I can vow that Nigeria will assume her pride place in the comity of nations under any of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by TOYOON: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2019
But greed

1 Like

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by obembet(f): 7:14am On Jan 05, 2019
BenzEne1:
Listening to this guy made me feel he is the Messiah that would take us to Eldorado.
However, naija politicians are the best actors in the world. I'm wary about his true form when power is thrust to him.
Well Nigerian youths who abound on this forum have a myriad of choices, but they would rather choose to champion a corrupt man like Atiku Abubakar.

Buhari - Fulani
Atiku - Fulani

Buhari - Muslim
Atiku - Muslim

Buhari - cattle rearer
Atiku - cattle rearer

Why would Atiku be any better?

The problem we are facing today cause by the past leaders

Which buhari and atiku is among.

Keep recycling them in the name of tribe and religion, your family will soon be victims of thier game. I won't pity u in 2020 when many of u will come here and start complaining.

1 Like

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by abdeiz(m): 7:17am On Jan 05, 2019
We aren't interested in video all the time, it's really discouraging how one has to watch video anytime I see news of this man on nairaland. His social media managers should take note pls.

2 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by frankmoney(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2019
I wish Nigerians can vote for this guy , he is actually very learned

2 Likes

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by principalgee: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2019
How I wish this man is a PDP presidential aspirant...

1 Like

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by BenzEne1(m): 7:54am On Jan 05, 2019
obembet:

The problem we are facing today cause by the past leaders

Which buhari and atiku is among.

Keep recycling them in the name of tribe and religion, your family will soon be victims of thier game. I won't pity u in 2020 when many of u will come here and start complaining.

Me and my family won't fall victims to any political cum religious crisis.
I wouldn't need your pity then as I don't need it now.

Re: Brief Bio-data Of People's Trust Presidential Candidate, Olawepo Hashim by SmallmebigGod: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Seems Nairaland is promoting this guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Ransom Payments Encourages Kidnapping / Military Enforces Curfew In Askira Uba As ISWAP Strikes Again / Food Crisis: Lagos, Ogun, Customs Unveil Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.