Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Do I Reach The Right Customers? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Reach The Right Customers? (226 Views)

Hire Me To Target The Right Customers To Buy Your Products/services Within 7 Day / How To Get The Right CUSTOMERS For Your Business.. / 5 Ways To Attract And Keep The Right Customers For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Reach The Right Customers? by MrSlimmz: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Question: How Do I Reach The Right Customers?

Answer: The first step in reaching your customers is to know who and where they are.

Who are your customers? Simply defined, your customer is any person who can benefit from the use of your product or service. Your challenge, as the provider of a product or service, is to identify such person(s), by geographic location, demographic description, psychological inclination or any such characteristics that separates them from the general population.

It is after you understand who your customers are and why they are likely to buy your product or service that you begin to find channels to get your product or service before them.

In doing this, you must remember that different groups of people may want different things. Let’s say you are running a book store. Some of your customers may be interested in business books, some in religious books, others in novels, and so on. By categorising your customers according to their reading interests, you know that each group will want different kinds of books. This segmentation will influence how your business will communicate with each interest group.

Click here to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Bonanza!!!bonanza!!!bonanza!!! / HVAC Contractors In Faridabad / International Transactions Made Easy! Get Free Virtual Card Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.