Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress (2299 Views)

Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On / Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by chiomarita: 2:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Source: [url]https://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2019/01/why-fair-men-turn-me-off-lola-smart.html?m=1
[/url]
As the festive holiday is over, Nollywood actress, Lola Oyekangun who is popularly known as Lola Smart, has returned to work to continue where she stopped in 2018.
The light skinned TV star reveals she has a target of making greater impression this New Year.

‘I am really grateful to God for seeing me through 2018 and making it a good year for me. I have a lot I could point at as my achievements, but the fact is that we are never satisfied as humans so, that is why I have got back to work without wasting time. I pray God grants my desire; I really want to make greater impact and set records this year. I know 2019 is going to be a great year for me'’ Lola told [url]Goldenpearlmediang.com[/url]

Aside from being an actress and producer, Lola, a product of Lagos State University is also a professional make-up artiste.
Revealing her ‘Unique selling point” and what turns her on in a man, the young and beautiful script interpreter revealed she considers her eye balls very sexy.
‘I can confidently say my eye balls are so unique and I love them. Also, my voice attracts people to me a lot. Even when I speak to someone on phone, sometime, they insist on putting a face to it.
As for my mind of man, light skinned men are cool but I would not want to go for one. I am light skinned and if my man also has same complexion, I don’t think I will like it’.
In a matter of days, Lola will be releasing her new movie titled, Secret, via online.

The effort which is her sixth production is an inspiring story line that features top actors like Anta Laniyan, Fausat Balogun, Jaiye Kuti and well as Lola herself and directed by Sesan Alabi.

Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Your choice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:00am On Jan 05, 2019
hope your light skin is for real and the Nollywood Yoruba version way of been fair

1 Like

Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by Tonmiwatimmy: 3:10am On Jan 05, 2019
who is she......I need her pant tongue
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by chiommy123(f): 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
She did a very bad job on her face as a makeup artist
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by Speedyconnect15: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Na to dey release pics be the koko now.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by praizblog: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Now
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by OkunrinOloro: 6:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Who dashed her "smart?"
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by earthsync(f): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2019
And she bleached herself lyk which kin hypocrycy be this undecided
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by Dreddblogger(m): 8:51am On Jan 05, 2019
smiley
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by chuckdelis: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2019
After uve finished bleaching ur dermis and epidermis
Re: Why Fair Men Turn Me Off - Lola Smart, Actress by dreamwords: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
I don't know y afonja people like bleaching so much,
They should be proud of their black heritage,

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Drops A New Proverb With An Incredible Picture / Regina Daniels' Mother Made Her To Marry Ned Nwoko To Break Generational Curse / Photos Of Princess Shyngle & Toyin Lawani In Raunchy Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.