Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,984 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Erigga Drops A New Proverb With An Incredible Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga Drops A New Proverb With An Incredible Picture (2313 Views)

Fela Kuti's Twitter Handle Drops A Subtle Quote To Mark 22 Years Of Demise. / Erigga: They Have Used Nigeria Pants, Nigeria Can Never Be Good Again / Phyno's Look Alike Dbee Chills With Sister As He Drops A New Song Today (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erigga Drops A New Proverb With An Incredible Picture by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 11, 2019
Erigga a.k.a paper boy is at it again, you can just stop loving him, dude has a way of creating lines that seems stupid but makes sense, of course you must have played his chart topping song "motivation" which featured the vocals of Victor A.D, One thing notable about that song is the proverbs used, one of them is "Everyday Na General Market, Anybody fit Pick two" and now the rapper dropped another one which is "As dog hear say nobody go gree help am lick him scrotum Na once e start to run am by him self" well i can still decipher what it means if you can please relate to me via the comment section....lol

https://www.vibeztalk.com/2019/04/erriga-drop-another-proverb-young-man.html?m=1

Re: Erigga Drops A New Proverb With An Incredible Picture by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 11, 2019
And this is what he wrote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I Bring The Fire, You Can Have The Flames"- Bambam Slays In Eye-catching Outfit / See Throwback Pictures Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities / My Wife's Wedding Dress Has Over 560 Carat Of Swarovski Diamonds -Malivelihood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.