Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) (48023 Views)

Williams Uchemba Built A House For A Widow Who Lives In An Uncompleted Building / Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:03am On Jan 05, 2019
Omo to sexy....my former crush.... God bless you dear
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by slickbak(m): 7:04am On Jan 05, 2019
My kind of Slay Mama.
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:06am On Jan 05, 2019
PointZerom:
APC wouldn't have achieved this feat. They would have use 5 years to blame the widow's late husband.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Priscy01:
Delectable Nollywood Actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde via her “Give and Let Give” Initiative has touched the lives of so many widows and orphans.

The actress towards the end of 2018, helped renovate the home of a widow in just four days.

According to reports gathered by IgbereTv, twidow, Folashade Chijioke, was nominated after many entries via emails by another widow.

Some of the criteria for selection were that the widow being nominated must be a working woman, giving back to the community and raising her kids.
Folashade’s home was given a face life with new furniture, a new paint job, bathroom fittings, an upgraded kitchen, bunk beds, cozy mattresses, a TV, fridge, and gas cooker, IgbereTv reports.

Folashade and her four kids were taken from the hotel they had been staying at during the renovation and they were shown their new home on the 31st of December.

Photos below;

http://igberetvnews.com/511537/wow-star-actress-omotola-amazingly-transforms-the-home-of-a-widow-in-4-days-photos/

In this 2019, may God put a smile on everyone who shows kindness like this to the poor and needy.
May God bless omotolas family.
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by sinola(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2019
alonzoiv:
And she carry media go. Acts of kindness should be done off camera. It would have been perfect, save for the presence of cameras. I hope she's not having political ambitions.
If e dey pain you, go and do yours.... It is good as she carry camera cause if na me sef, I go join am with paparazzi. How will you and other people know she has done this. To me, the concept is to create awareness for other yeyebrities who are busy showcasing their new houses and cars on social media that there are people they can touch their lives so little.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by soledayo(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2019
alonzoiv:
And she carry media go. Acts of kindness should be done off camera. It would have been perfect, save for the presence of cameras. I hope she's not having political ambitions.
Ur mouth odour is so pungent that even while reading ur text it is still smelling.....uhhhmm

1 Like

Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Caseless: 7:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Omotola too don bleach.
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by FunctionX(m): 7:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Hydrolysis(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2019
post=74463431:
This is simply amazing.....
God bless Omo Tee kind soul
guy/babe abeg sorry to ask u....do you work in nairaland?
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by FunctionX(m): 7:21am On Jan 05, 2019
soledayo:

Ur mouth odour is so pungent that even while reading ur text it is still smelling.....uhhhmm
chisos chisos, brother please have mercy
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2019
alonzoiv:
Garbage ! a king should be seen Ruling else he isn't. She is a media personality without the canery you wouldn't know what she did.
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by propsvila: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2019
I love U Omotala for that
Any body that helps people is my friend
Just as I am doing in my own capacity
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Emceesaka: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2019
alonzoiv:

How many people have you help within your own family?
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Enoquin(f): 7:37am On Jan 05, 2019
alonzoiv:

It is not her 'personal' act of kindness...it is that of the initiative -NGO - that she runs. Any project carried out must be documented because I believe that no one runs an NGO with their personal money.
What she did is similar to what Fox or its subsidiary (can't remember if it was Fox alone) does in transforming the homes of people that they feel need it during Christmas. Acts like this serve to inspire others to how same or a better path in lending a helping hand.
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2019
I know Folashade very well, she is a woman after God's heart and a dedicated prayer warrior and choirister. Shedeserves this!
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2019
God must bless her.
if u dnt knw things are hard in this country.
Thank God for my hustle. fuc
omotola i greet u. nice one.
all other god is sinking sand.
gospel song by our leader here in delta okowa ft chief j ibori
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2019
AWESOME! KEEP IT UP OMOSEXY!
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Even without been in political partisan She is touching the life people

This will encourage us and comfirm to us that it is not compulsory to be a politician before you can be a kind-hearted person, Or have impact on less privilege people
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by micflo28(m): 7:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Rare acts of kindness. Is this done very often? We need to do more for the needy. Makes me wonder if Dangote has foundations that assist the poor and vulnerable as part of his CSR
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by eventsmallchops: 7:51am On Jan 05, 2019
may God bless all the good people , pls see my signature and God will bless you.
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by BennyBest2017(f): 7:59am On Jan 05, 2019
God bless ya, more grace ma
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by BennyBest2017(f): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2019
She does tat to encourage pple like u......
alonzoiv:
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2019
alonzoiv:

I hope you are affecting lives postively off camera sha
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by sholatem(f): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2019
alonzoiv:
Show us d 1 u did without media,what matter is that she put smile on d face of needy,and Yes media for others to emulate, any crime in that? undecided
Re: Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) by EagleNest(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2019
That's what privileged people in civilized society do. Help others. Distribute wealth in any little way possible and inspire others positively.

Flashing houses, cars, money, clothes and even showing body for the world to see, is too lame for me that I sometimes I chuckle on why some individuals do it.

Omotola, well done. Sometimes I see you do the 2nd paragraph but please do more of the 1st paragraph and your name will be forever. Try it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye, P'square's First SUVs (Throwback Photo) / Toyin Lawani Charges Men N20million To Get Down With Her / Top 10 Hype Men In Nigeria 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.