Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Atiku Abubakar? (17958 Views)

New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? / South West's Best Bet Is Atiku: Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by odiks: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Where is @atiku? 42 days to General Elections!

Obviously he's not back in Dubai or is he?

CONCESSION SPEECH L-O-A-D-I-N-G!

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1081187486276161536

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by madridguy(m): 6:09am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku is somewhere hiding.

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by odiks: 6:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Maybe he has gone back to Dubai. No wonder a PDP governor told premium times that Atiku's love for Dubai is disturbing and may cost him the election.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/303511-exclusive-why-atiku-may-lose-2019-election-pdp-governor.html

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by gare(f): 6:11am On Jan 05, 2019
odiks:
Where is @atiku? 42 days to General Elections!

Obviously he's not back in Dubai or is he?

CONCESSION SPEECH L-O-A-D-I-N-G!

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCUKingdom/status/1081187486276161536

He is on the mountain Praying, he needs Gods guidance and help, with Amina Zakari as head of collation, he had to spend more days for special prayers for Amina.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by kahal29: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2019
If you ask me Na who I go ask?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by Chizuru01(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Misplacing Priority is the problem of nigerian Youths.

We ought to be asking "Where is Mr President ?" Especially now that people are being massacred on a daily basis

http://thestreetjournal.org/2019/01/zamfara-killings-by-bandits-continue-as-18-killed/

80 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by gaby(m): 6:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Na from Dubai Atiku go call for world press conference like Saraki and Ambode to ask people say wether them think say him na mumu to come waste him money for /over 2,5 wey him no sure of.

E go tell una from Dubai say him no do again o make una carry una wahala dey go abeg.

Peter Obi don kukuma dey take over the campaign..just maybe him fit open him account small to release small cash.

I have never seen a campaign organisation so hopeless and without a tract or tact.

It's over even before the contest will begin. Na small children online never know wetin dey...

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by netpro(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2019
We need answers. Why is the PDP hiding his condition, after all the noise about PMB.

Where is Atiku?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by odiks: 6:20am On Jan 05, 2019
gare:

He is on the mountain Praying, he needs Gods guidance and help, with Amina Zakari as head of collation, he had to spend more days for special prayers for Amina.

While his foot soldiers are here in Nigeria releasing Lies and Fake news in the name of press statements to divert attention.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by gare(f): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2019
odiks:

While his foot soldiers are here in Nigeria releasing Lies and Fake news in the name of press statements to divert attention.

What do you understand by fake news ? It can only be fake when you have the original, so if you dont have the original why call the one available fake.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by odiks: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2019
netpro:
We need answers. Why is the PDP hiding his condition, after all the noise about PMB.

Where is Atiku?

Maybe he is suffering from an unknown ailment and goes to Dubai for treatment every now and then.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by odiks: 6:25am On Jan 05, 2019
gare:

What do you understand by fake news ? It can only be fake when you have the original, so if you dont have the original why call the one available fake.

Now you have defined what fake news is, kindly answer the next question...... Where is Atiku Abubakar your principal?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by austine4real(m): 6:25am On Jan 05, 2019
they should leave atiku and face the nation's challenges

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by gare(f): 6:26am On Jan 05, 2019
odiks:

Maybe he is suffering from an unknown ailment and goes to Dubai for treatment every now and then.

Atiku is not sick, so that play they sickness card here, he is very fit and sound, going against someone like PMB that has thrown caution to the wind, you need to plan well, I dont know why you guys in APC want to see him, is PMB not enough for you guys.

10 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by gare(f): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2019
odiks:

Now you have defined what fake news is, kindly answer the next question...... Where is Atiku Abubakar your principal?

Why do you need him? is PMB not enough for you guys ?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by odiks: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2019
gare:

Atiku is not sick, so that play they sickness card here, he is very fit and sound, going against someone like PMB that has thrown caution to the wind, you need to plan well, I dont know why you guys in APC want to see him, is PMB not enough for you guys.

I laugh in Swahili..... Cos na so e dey take start. Deep down I know you concerned about the way the euphoria that greeted his emergence is dying down by the day but may be afraid to express it openly.

No more news and talks about the policy document from Dubai, what we now hear on daily basis is unsubstantiated wild allegations here and there.....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by Peacemaker5128: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2019
No leflendum no erection only in shout yeast.........cownu 2016

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by Neutrality: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2019
gare:

because as Pdp's Nairaland presidential flagbearer,we need to ask him som qstions as to hw prepared he is to take nairaland to next level

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by gare(f): 6:36am On Jan 05, 2019
odiks:

I laugh in Swahili..... Cos na so e dey start. Deep down I know you concerned about the way the euphoria that greeted his emergence is dying down by the day but may be afraid to express it openly.

No more news and talks about the policy document from Dubai, what we now hear on daily basis is unsubstantiated wild allegations here and there.....

it does not change anything,
Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by gare(f): 6:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Neutrality:

because as Pdp's Nairaland presidential flagbearer,we need to ask him som qstions as to hw prepared he is to take nairaland to next level

please wake up it is morning already

1 Like

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by helinues: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
In Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by crownwealth: 6:44am On Jan 05, 2019
When will the terrorist in Aso Rock start his campaign?

6 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by FunctionX(m): 6:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by crownwealth: 6:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Foolish question!

Only bastards who benefited from these bloodletting, killings & high level looting will want this useless government to continue. You will all never escape judgement in 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by judajix(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Why are they asking where he is? Why don't they face Thier own campaigns

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku is obsessed with Dubai

The thief is chilling in Dubai spending stolen wealth while his zombie slaves are trying to force us to vote for him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by israelmao(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Some hearts are tearing apart and under threatening conditions.
Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by olaolulazio(m): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
In shomolu...

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by Metuh: 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
By the time he enters US, this una wailing go big pass this one. grin

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Atiku Abubakar? by kenbee(f): 6:47am On Jan 05, 2019
Is that supposed to be a problem to APC?
Even the APC that is complaining is not the Nigerian APC.
This is a case of posting criticizing story about China with a TECNO phone

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Engage Youths To Avoid Protests - Buhari Tells Women / Only A Third Of Nigerians Are Poor- Says World Bank / Fayose To Mu’azu: Resign, Emulate British LP, Democrats’ Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.