Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely (20091 Views)

Fumigation: Katsina University Expels Snakes, Other Reptiles From Campus / Cultism: Taraba State University Expels 8 Cultists, Students / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Olajah81: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
New Armed Robber in town and Olosho
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by irumole1975: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jimtiger:
How about telling us the antisocial behaviour they exhibited? Abi Bowen follow get cultists too? grin

Anyway, You can be your own boss and make more money when you become an agent with Betking. Call or send a direct message and I will help you out in any part of Nigeria.

Call or WhatsApp : 08166362447

oloiburuku

someone like you just duped me of #167,000
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by DEHVEHLOP(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
I know Igbos will always dominate such a list!

illiteracy reign high in the region!

yet na to dey commit crimes with the little opportunity given them.

o ma se o...

Igbo amaka
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Tareq1105: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
gurunlocker:
You mean Bowen secondary school grin

I'm sure if they mentioned what they actually did, it will be something not worth to be expelled for.

No, Bowen Nursery and Primary School.
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by bankolebank(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
My Great Alma mata!!!

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
gurunlocker:

I'm sure if they mentioned what they actually did, it will be something not worth to be expelled for.
they failed drugged test, and there is one innocent guy that has gone to the sch authorities to change his room because the guys that stays in his room are drogy but they didn’t grant his request now the boy was expelled with them .... and they said the vc is an animal who isn’t approachable

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Xtfield(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jimtiger:
How about telling us the antisocial behaviour they exhibited? Abi Bowen follow get cultists too? grin

Anyway, You can be your own boss and make more money when you become an agent with Betking. Call or send a direct message and I will help you out in any part of Nigeria.

Call or WhatsApp : 08166362447 They caught with drugs

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Kendrick80(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Skool fees lipsrsealed
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Jimtiger: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
irumole1975:

oloiburuku

someone like you just duped me of #167,000

Don't be silly. Not everyone conducting a business or advertising one online is a scammer. I'm not even asking you to pay me any money. Don't just go around throwing "someone like you duped me''. Am I him? Him I am? I him am?
Be properly guided!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Buharisef(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
J
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Zzyy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
So we shuu use dier names and do what now angry

Amebo too much for this country jare
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Ifeanyi147(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
They should consider all the money they av spent na... Wen no b govt school huh �
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Shollze: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lots of people are here making immature comments here. You saw the school and it's rules and regulations before going there, you got there and started going against their rules, whose fault? There are standing rules and regulations in every organization and society, if you want to be in peace, it's either you don't go there or abide by the standing rules.

Some are asking the school to return money, it's not the school's fault that they 'disobeyed'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Shollze: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
wizzypro12:
they failed drugged test, and there is one innocent guy that has gone to the sch authorities to change his room because the guys that stays in his room are drogy but they didn’t grant his request now the boy was expelled with them .... and they said the vc is an animal who isn’t approachable

Even when someone say something, verify before you say it yourself. The vc they are calling an animal is purging the school of its dirts. People who are not used to sane environment and system are the ones calling names. If you want to see the Vc, go to his office, I can assure you that if you have a genuine issue, you will be attended to.

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
maoolakanm:
PEOPLE WILL SPEND SO MUCH ON THEIR WARDS FOR SO MANY YEARS AND ON A FLIMSY EXCUSE THE MANAGEMENT OF THESE GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOLS WILL EXPEL OR SUSPEND THEM.ITS TIME FOR THE NUC TO BEGIN TO REGULATE AND OVER SEE SOME OF THE OBNOXIOUS RULES THESE SCHOOLS OPERATES ON.

What is obnoxious about the rules.

We passed through those rule and most of us survived without a single strike.

I spent 4 years in Bowen and not once was I called before a disciplinary panel even though I was nowhere close to being clean. I think it is stupidity and foolishness of the highest order that a student who knows how much his parents have paid for him to be there will end up on the wrong side of the law. As tough as the rules can be, it is pretty difficult to get yourself expelled. You will have to do something really stupid to get suspended much less expelled.

2 Likes

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by CodeTemplar: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
gurunlocker:

That's how all the advanced secondary schools like UI, UniLag, Unilorin and OAU lost relevance. When a student errs he or she gets pardoned because to forgive is human and what we have today is that those schools lack morals and it has affected academics greatly.

It is babies who get forgiven no matter what they spoil or do. real adults face the music of their actions like those guys expelled.
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by CodeTemplar: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Prostitutes and armed robbers has just been released into the society to cause havoc to citizens..
Which is better? to release them with no certificate or release them with one and have them corrupt the corporate world and govt/public at highest level?
Rules are rules.
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by CodeTemplar: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

These one's cannot score 250 in jamb exam, mbanu
But the ones taking tramadol and codeine in UNN and ESUT can score 250 in JAMB abi?
You get sense at all ?

1 Like

Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by CodeTemplar: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mrnakeina:
In a country like ours, these are the names you'll see in NAS and government houses 24 years from now.
The ones in Public schools especiially. They can do all manner of stuff and never get expelled. That's how most senator got to where they are today.
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by CodeTemplar: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
GLOBALINF:
So this gloried secondary school too can expel students

You better come and study in Cyprus
Check my signature
Enforcing rules don't make a university a glorified secondary school. lack of it is what makes it one.
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by CodeTemplar: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
maoolakanm:
PEOPLE WILL SPEND SO MUCH ON THEIR WARDS FOR SO MANY YEARS AND ON A FLIMSY EXCUSE THE MANAGEMENT OF THESE GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOLS WILL EXPEL OR SUSPEND THEM.ITS TIME FOR THE NUC TO BEGIN TO REGULATE AND OVER SEE SOME OF THE OBNOXIOUS RULES THESE SCHOOLS OPERATES ON.
The rules where stated clearly to the students before admission and they didn't consider it flimsy excuses for expulsion then so what are you talking about?
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by CodeTemplar: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Olajah81:
New Armed Robber in town and Olosho
Is better we have them in town than have them as senators and commissioner of police.
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Olajah81: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Is better we have them in town than have them as senators and commissioner of police.

U made me laugh..

Oil dey ur head...
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Darato: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
This stupid school. Full of hypocrites. Starting from the chaplains to the VC to the lecturers HODs and BSFs. Bleep them all. Olagbemiro, Ayuba, Poopola, Janet and many more.
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
Shollze:

Even when someone say something, verify before you say it yourself. The vc they are calling an animal is purging the school of its dirts. People who are not used to sane environment and system are the ones calling names. If you want to see the Vc, go to his office, I can assure you that if you have a genuine issue, you will be attended to.
but what about the guy that requested a change of hostel and they didn’t grant him and he was caught up with those stupid guys
Re: Bowen University Expels 29 Students, Suspends 26 Indefinitely by namo77: 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The World's Most Dangerous And Unusual Journeys To School. / Top 100 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria- August, 2013 Ranking / Spelling Bee Competition: Abdulazeez Abdulrahmon Emerges Lagos One Day Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.