Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8438 Views)

Lady Poses As Her Fiancé Checks Out Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: . by Paxie55: 8:03am On Jan 06, 2019
Uglymind:

How?
Energy draining.
Weakness.
Your mind will always be channelled towards it.

I mean for consistency.
Re: . by Uglymind: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2019
Paxie55:

Energy draining.
Weakness.
Your mind will always be channelled towards it.

I mean for consistency.
For men, masturbation may help prevent prostate cancer. Toxins build up naturally in the urogenital tract. Men who ejaculate over five times per week decrease these toxin levels. This significantly lowers their risk of prostate cancer.
When men ejaculate, a little cortisol gets released, which is the stress hormone. This boosts their immune system.
Masturbation can release stress and tension from the body by flooding the system with endorphins. Endorphins trigger a positive feeling in the body and can lead to sound sleep.
With age men naturally lose muscle tone even in the penis. Masturbation or regular sex in a way exercises the pelvic floor muscles and prevent erectile dysfunction and incontinence.
Masturbating releases feel-good neurochemicals like dopamine and oxytocin that lifts your spirits, boosts your satisfaction, and activates the reward circuits in your brain.
It can enhance your relationship with your partner since you know yourself physically.

The advantages outweighs the disadvantages by a far margin
Re: . by Franca2(f): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2019
theAccountant:
I Introduced My Virgin Fiancé To Masturbation, Now She Calls Me Every Night To Masturbate

Guys,

I think I've created a monster.

My fiancé and I Agree to be celibate till marriage.

One night we were talking and I asked her to touch her vagina for me, she said it self so good and continued until she had an orgasm.
Since then, it has become a standard, She'll call me at 2am and we will stay up till morning masturbating together I video chatting. Other times, She'll call me 5am, and we will masturbate till 7am, I'll end up going late for work.

Now she's asking me what more is there to explore, that I should teach her more.
We agreed never to visit each other in closed place so as to be able to stay celibate till marriage, but now she's asking to come visit me.
Am really worried because I want the sex to be on our wedding night.
Any advice how to handle this?
Nairalanders will never underatand wen someone is serious or needs help, my friend was once in such problem and I know how we helped her out. OP, mail me your girl friend's contact privately let me have some words with her ok. Dont worry, she won't know u talked about this in public ok, I know how to go about it and get her attention and understanding. Expecting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

R There Still Any Handsome Guys Around? / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? / Ladies,adult Movies Is It A Turn On Or Off For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.