Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! (27244 Views)

#EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by vincixpresso: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAlex:

Lol werey re ooooo

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Wetin u dy do for naija

6 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
On top Toyota corolla you no want make we hear word. No be your mates dem vandalize their rolls Royce and they simply import spare parts from obodo oyinbo to fix the damages.
You highly insensitive and primitively uncouth.

3 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
It’s common for Toyota’s And Lexus cos their parts are high in demand and they have little or no top security measures.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Houseofglam7(f): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Happy New Year bro
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by ronyman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
You are an evil fool angry
ChiefAzubuike:
On top Toyota corolla you no want make we hear word. No be your mates dem vandalize their rolls Royce and they simply import spare parts from obodo oyinbo to fix the damages.
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
Estate get grade Biko grin maybe your Estate dey inside Ghetto cheesy
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by ronyman(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Leave thief sad
vincixpresso:

Wetin u dy do for naija
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by tooth4tooth: 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Receive sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by MCMXCVIII(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yeah
Iphone5:

REALLY
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by olamil34(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

May I ask what vehicle do own?

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Muscomide: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Light up the location where your car is parked overnight. But pray sha make PHCN nor take light o. Better floodlight no pass N8k
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by cbngov01(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Straight to ladipo....sorry bro. My own gear box just got damaged 2nd january 2019.

Costing arounf 100k to fix..

When challenges come early, know there is a lot of blessings for you this year.

Dum spiro spero...
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by ofiko123(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Eyah...
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

you are mad. shutdfuckup

2 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by kolafolabi(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
sacramento1212:

Will pedal lock prevent vandals?

At least it saved the car from stolen

2 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Paul112(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Which one you get? No be bicycle you dey ride for street, shey u fit even afford to buy bicycle tyres, someone gave u tips on how to be security conscious and the necessary steps to take to avoid one's home from being burgled by burglars, u come dey meskafoh,

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by sacramento1212: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
kolafolabi:

At least it saved the car from stolen

And who told you they were interested in stealing the car? Those responsible for this are just the normal vandals that steal sellable parts. He's even lucky because some of them go as far as stealing the head rest, car stereo, car battery, etc
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by LINTUNE(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
lol..u wicked o grin grin
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by ChiefAlex(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
vincixpresso:

Wetin u dy do for naija
I’m an agent. Everyone has his or her own agenda. I would soon travel as well but not until i finish what I’m doing here in Nigeria
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Mrceragem: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Hello Nairalanders, am relatively newly registered on this forum even though I have been an observant guest. Its so unfortunate that the first news am posting here is about armed robbery and theft.

Am putting this out here so that Nairalanders who own my type of car will be on high alert as they have started again. The car is question is a Toyota Corrolla 2006 model. Take note. Funny enough, I parked into this estate in Lagos newly and was assured that its the safest place in the world after heaven shocked shocked. Funny enough again, I ran away from my former area because people's house were being burgled. I now decided to move to an area that is gated like an estate. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Now to the matter. On the 1st of this month, I came back from crossover service and parked my car. It was intact and everything was safe. By 7am, my neighbour and friend woke me up that our cars have been vandalized! I went out immediately... Lo and behold, this is what I met in the pictures below. What annoyed me most in this matter is how everybody was trivialising the matter in my neighborhood saying things like "Its a normal thing, Are you the first his car was robbed, are you the only car robbed, There is hunger in the country and boys must chop. These are the few terrible thibgs I have heard so far. So because its a normal thing, I shouldn't react when am robbed? Funny world. When I say Nigerians are highly religious but the most wicked, backward and irresponsible people I have seen in this world, it will be like am going far. But thats a story for another day.

I reported the matter to our estate chairman and the estate security. They were absolutely clueless as to what transpired. The chairman promised to do all within his powers to make the area more secure. But I believe that if preventive measures have been in place and the security was on more high alert, this would have been prevented! Infact, this is one of the reasons that prompted this thread because I believe people should put more preventive measures going forward to forestall attacks and armed robberies. Outlined is what I feel should be done;

(1) On festive periods like Christmas Eve and night, New years Eve and night, Salla Night, Easter night, Owambe and party nights, people should not be carried away by the euphoria of celebration. Be on high alert! Armed robbers and burglars capitalize a lot on this because people will be carried away by enjoyment and too much flexing! Also not to forget nights when it rains heavily with thunderstorms! Criminals capitalize on this too!

(2) Install car trackers and Alarms in your car. This is very important. If possible get a mechanic to find a way and make your car to be shocking at night when you park it! Maybe car battery or something. If you noticed, I have steering lock in my car. Also put this. Because they may soon be jacking full cars while you sleep!

(3) Get a body guard that will be protecting your house alone aside estate security. I heard these criminals atimes jump gated houses too to rob cars! Highest 15k in a month. But it will save you a whole including heart attack!

(4) Get a wicked security dog like Bull Mastiff, Alsatian or Pitbull. Train them to be ruthless to intruders at night. This will also save you a whole lot including your life! Train them to kill with precise precision.

(5) Install CCTVS too. Even though this may not catch the thieves, I believe there faces will be captured and exposed.

(6) Pray and keep faithful to the highest security in the universe. You know who am talking about. Thanks a lot.

N.B
Things I lost in the car are these;
A Brainbox
All 4 Automatic window controllers
Back window glass through which they centered the car
Insure your car against vandalism.
As me how
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by kolafolabi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
sacramento1212:

And who told you they were interested in stealing the car? Those responsible for this are just the normal vandals that steal sellable parts. He's even lucky because some of them go as far as stealing the head rest, car stereo, car battery, etc

So if they had the opportunity, they wouldn't right..

3 Likes

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by ipobarecriminals: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
angry angry angry
ChiefAlex:

Lol werey re ooooo

undecided
ChiefAlex:

Lol werey re ooooo

400k just like dat? Give peepz confam pali and collect ur kudi once and for all not all these scam deposit
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Newboss(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is why I support jungle justice for robbers 100% grin
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Boyooosa(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Chief, u r welc. How is the doctor doing?
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by principal21(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
No doubt, you are one of those very religious but backward, idiotic, foolish and money miss road ( that is if you have money anyway) Nigerian. What a pity!!!!!!!!
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by Masterhub(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sorry for your loss.

Get your car comprehensively insured with first bank insurance. See my signature for contact

Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by hidhrhis(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
That number 4 got me cracked up
Train them to kill
U ain't gonna do dat
Re: My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! by titosantana(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
You ought to rot in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daisy Osakue Attacked With Egg In Italy Over Racism / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil / Nigerian Guy Sentenced To Jail For Fatally Stabbing Man In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.