Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) (36360 Views)

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:
grin that is why I always love white ladies cheesy they are always pretty even without much makeup cool but our Nigerian touts of a lady grin can die for bleaching tongue spits immaculate was here

Come sell and buy what I have on my signature

So that girl is pretty in your eyes. You have no taste
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by sukerefakere(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
FuukaFuuka:
cheesy
which kind human being you be
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cute
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by ogorwyne(f): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:
grin that is why I always love white ladies cheesy they are always pretty even without much makeup cool but our Nigerian touts of a lady grin can die for bleaching tongue spits immaculate was here

So that lady is white to you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by franchasng: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Triangles1:
I don't know if I'm the only one that don't like this pre wedding photo shoot of a thing, including wedding ceremony, you love me I love you and your parent agree for both of us to marry each other any other ceremony is like extra to panadol.
you are me in this aspect.

I hate it with passion.

I hate pre wedding photo shoots, I hate wedding ceremonies, I have only managed to attend few that I was a best man and after the wedding I off my coat and disappear cos I hate crowd angry

I hate being center of attraction, I can't do a formal wedding never angry

I want to pay dowry no matter the amount to the parents, we arrange a very low key court wedding and maybe a church wedding with only my parents, her parents and the priest and that's it.

This is one of problems I am facing, most ladies won't agree to this kind of wedding cos to them wedding is to blow trumpet in the society which I detest in my life, God help me convince whoever it will be to agree with my way, amen cry

6 Likes

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Buffalowings3(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:

Na mullato you dey call white grin cheesy
Your mumu no be here

2 Likes

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Buffalowings3(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
ogorwyne:

So that lady is white to you? cheesy
You sef notice
At most she is mixed race..

1 Like

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by BruncleZuma: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
HML to them;
Op, so by adjusting the filter on the picture it has automatically become vintage?

Wow didn't get that memo.

1 Like

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by STILESGANG: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
allowed the dude to expressed himself naundecided
He can express himself without bringing down his own people

1 Like

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Bigboy22: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:

She's not white.

2 Likes

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:

She looks like a bleached out naija girl
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bigboy22:

She's not white.

Lol. Help me tell am grin

1 Like

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
STILESGANG:
He can express himself without bringing down his own people
yeah just like this thread undecided people have every right to air their Opinion

https://www.nairaland.com/4941253/reason-why-nigerian-ladies-marrying
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:

this your statement reeks of inferior complex. Many outside are coveting the Nigerian women you hate

2 Likes

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:

I hope the women in your family are white.

1 Like

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by banio: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Fvck red tutu
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by SassyVixen(f): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
snowxandria:

Another Uncle Ruckus spotted

2 Likes

Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Naza25: 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Which kain name be Tacarra?
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by cluewebhost(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
No guests?
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin cheesy walia i think say na those baby rubber dem dy keep for tailor shops or boutique the guy dy play with.....Chia, this girl resemble toy
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by sweetilicious(f): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Me and the lady look alike
Re: Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
sweetilicious:
Me and the lady look alike
picture of you, or you know the drill cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.