Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador (36361 Views)

Tboss Becomes Shirleys Confectionery Ambassador (Photos) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Stuns As The Face Of Shirley Confectionery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by viviangist: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Bread Seller Model, Super Mama , Faithful Wife and Above all God Blessed Olajumoke Orisaguna is the New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery and their Brand Ambassador , looking amazing in her new Photos , see poster below.

''God has done it again. You're looking at the latest ambassador for Shirley's bakery in Abuja. Thank you soo much Shirleys bakery #dreamsdocometrue #fewstar @fewmodels @thisdaystyle. Abuja here I come"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCKq3xCrDDr/?taken-by=olajumoke__o

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by HungerBAD: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2016
Nice.

I will be selfish to tell God to pick my call, since my call has been picked up a long time ago. So, my prayers is that God opens the doors of those that wants their doors opened like this woman.

185 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Topestbilly(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2016
Rock on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by HitlerGaddafi: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2016
The kind dìck this girl go dey receive ehn .. Even her anùs will not recognize itself again.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by goldbim(f): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Wow!!This babe don hammer!!endorsement left and right..like play like play,she'l be earning more than her helpers soonest.lovely!*mercifulGod*

17 Likes

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by POLICECAP: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
I have heard this for so long, it now sounds like a broken karaoke.

Ladies will quickly jump on the offer of money, but scream foul and act victimized when payback is demanded. I mean it's not like you're 2years old or something, no man invests where he doesn't plan to reap. So It makes me wonder if it's the anger of a failed deception or the sorrows of victimization that drives women to raise their voice in condemnation of their male counterparts.

It's a shame when Girls call men dogs when they demand sex on the first date.... After they have demanded money long before a date.... If a man have to pay to have your presence, don't complain when your total unclothed presence is thrown into the foray.

It's also a total embarrassment on feminity when a guy tasks his brain to engage in a tete-a-tete with a woman and all she has on offer is stupidity and her body- The lower part of it that is. Since the upper part seems to be full of dried saw dust-

Ladies take this simple advice. If all you have on offer is your body, Shut up and indulge a guy when all he has to offer is Money!!! Or simply smile, say thanks and politely refuse the money.... If you're not a LovePeddler!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by gunuvi(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Again and again. Hope they also tell her that fame has its own challenges. It may gradually be making her loose her husband unknowingly. I wish her the best.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by nickyvick(f): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Wow! ... #BlessedChild God is really taking her to places. M happy for her.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by teemama20(f): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Happy for u...its ur tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by funnyme(f): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
As na olajumoke it will make way to the front,so make I book space.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by cruzita(f): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2016
funnyme:
As na olajumoke it will make way to the front,so make I book space.
abeg me too dey your back

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by cruzita(f): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2016
God don finally pick my call ,my success story loading!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Towncrier247: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Wow
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by dammytosh: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2016
smart companies.

riding on her fame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Gracito(f): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Vg
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by allanphash7(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Olajumoke is getting more popular than Nigeria Naira

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by johnshagb(m): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin

This lady again
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by perilin: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2016
i pray she remains as natural and beautiful as this ... Let she not think of bleaching

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Ty bello should just come out and say........"she didn't bump into my photoshoot....the truth is....I saw her hawking bread.....but I saw that she will turn to be a good modelist".......simple!!!!......rather than deceiving us
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by LordOfTheWeed: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Still waiting for a topic that will tell us about how Olajumoke goes to the toilet, eats, sleeps, bleeps etc.. .. ..

Nonsense!!!!!! Hating is allowed.. .. ..

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by IYADARA(f): 11:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Whether the story is cooked or not,....This girl is blessed..

GOD, I DONT MIND THE METHOD YOU WILL USE TO ANNOUNCE MY FAME FOR GOOD.....Just do that on time

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Trone: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
No evil plans shall befall you!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by lifestyle1(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Congrats
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by seunlayi(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
wao

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Benjom(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
More money for her.... Good.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by tomdon(m): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2016
omg. the race is truly not to the swift, neither the battle to the strong.
and to think that this lady cannot speak even pidgin English, and that she's ugly, though tall and slim, is beyond imagination
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by daniska3yaro(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:
The kind dìck this girl go dey receive ehn .. Even her anùs will not recognize itself again.
I concur.
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by sassyiphie(f): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2016
wow.. she is going places. shocked
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Donald3d(m): 11:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Should i start selling bread ? Nairalanders i need your advice grin grin grin grin grin grin, the moral of the story is that you should be diligent at what you do and one day you would shine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2016
congat Jumoke
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by sotall(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
k
Re: Olajumoke New Face Of Shirleys Confectionery And Brand Ambassador by tomdon(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
IMG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Tries A New Hairstyle (photos) You Like / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 10th Time, 2 Months After 8th Child / Harry B Anyanwu Dancing Gbebodye With His Crew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.