Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos (32931 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Looks Stunning In Recent Pictures / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by IamAlexander: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by Yewandequeen(f): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please oh, all these social media celebrities, dont they have parents or older siblings that can correct them over these nonsense nudes they are posting upandan?
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by Dabzyblaze(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
see the top 10 most followed celebrities on instagram (Jan 2019)

@ https://total9ja..com/2019/01/top-10-most-followed-celebrities-on.html
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=crownwealth post=74472925][/quote]All of a sudden, you are wise? Calling someone's wife an olosho......My friend just shut up.....
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by okwabayi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
I like what I see.
If another man’s wife continuously displays her body, hoping for me to get aroused or make a move, I will happily do so. It is not my fault that her husband doesn’t supply all her emotional or physical needs.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by gift2xl: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
UR INTELLIGENT IS NONSENSE. THIS IS WHAT UR BRAIN TELLS U TO POST. IDIOT
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by crownwealth: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Zhegx:
All of a sudden, you are wise? Calling someone's wife an olosho......My friend just shut up.....

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
tstx:

See mumu.. Which ass no get stretch marks
my own
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=crownwealth post=74473052][/quote]

Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
She's always happy...Good for her

Enjoy
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by ofiko123(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice one....
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by urchman23: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
For where you see the stretch marks?
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by netflicks(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
SHE for kuku act bf make we rest....
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by wakes: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by nathpope(m): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
shaa rora. ki won maa ka pata e.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by franklypaen: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Celebrity,u mean.
no mind auto correct
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by femi4: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nairatrend:
grin you will soon slide the Dm to ask for money grin
Beggars no dey give now
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by EbukaHades10(m): 1:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
franklypaen:
no mind auto correct
I know bruh. I was just messing with u
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by maryalloy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
If to say na she get her sister kind of money, people for no see road pass oh
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by logon599: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Gorgeous
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by OKorowanta: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
buchilino:

AVOID THE PAGE OR CLOSE UR EYES

Since you want another man's wife on bikini to impress you why you no go yarn puan.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by ensamy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Haram! haram! haram! this na person wife. something that meant for Ogbonna alone in the bedroom, you dey show am for public. Tufiakwa!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by diteh(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lara Ikeja Looks Gbono In Bikini As She Shere Adonreble Pooside Photos
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by gazmann(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
franklypaen:
If I was a celebrity there are so many female celebrities I would wanna sample

Badtgudguy
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Bigmugu:
Nigerian fashion blogger and entrepreneur Laura Ikeji looks Gorgeous as she shares beautiful poolside photos.

She wrote :-
Photos Below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/laura-ikeji-looks-gorgeous-in-bikini-as-she-shares-poolside-photos/

She's always by the poolside . . . and her hair is never wet.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by buchilino(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
OKorowanta:

Since you want another man's wife on bikini to impress you why you no go yarn puan.

IS D MAN COMPLAINING, OR UR NOW D SPOKE-PERSON OF D FAMILY
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by OKorowanta: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
buchilino:

IS D MAN COMPLAINING, OR UR NOW D SPOKE-PERSON OF D FAMILY

Go sidon one place you dey learn how to talk.
Another man wife naim u dey advice me to close my eyes if i don't want to see.
Continue to be happy wit our advice.
I pity you.
Re: Laura Ikeji Looks Gorgeous In Bikini As She Shares Adorable Poolside Photos by buchilino(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
OKorowanta:

Go sidon one place you dey learn how to talk. Another man wife naim u dey advice me to close my eyes if i don't want to see. Continue to be happy wit our advice. I pity you.
AN ADVICE CUT DOWN ON THE NUMBER OF WEEDS U SMOKE

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Am Trained To Snatch Husbands’ – Nigeria’s Male Barbie Doll, Bobrisky Warns / Desmond Elliot Distributes Prepaid Meters With CDA Vice Chairman / Leye Kuti: Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Colleagues In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.