Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos (44631 Views)

Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Bigmugu: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2019
Popular Nollywood Teenage actress Regina Daniel's looks Gorgeous as she flaunt her fresh thigh in New photos.

Photos below :-

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/regina-daniels-looks-gorgeous-as-she-reveals-thighs-in-new-photos/

1 Share

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Nairatrend: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Someone should tell me this girl is not Ugly

Confirmed Olosho!!!! grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Emmzy201(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2019
A very popular and important farm tool
You all know the name

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by ceejayMAX(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2019
This girl don dey ugly for my eye o undecided

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Dreddblogger(m): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2019
smiley

Two Lovers Drown While ‘Having Sex In A River’, Family Blames Mermaid. ==> See Pictures Here
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by OkumagbaBOY(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Wetin all dis gals dey rub sef....abi no b her skin b dat......nawa oooooo .....

Everything fresh and clean shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Nairatrend: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin lolz how fa your babe
OkumagbaBOY:
Wetin all dis gals dey rub sef....abi no b her skin b dat......nawa oooooo .....

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2019
grin see this brainless bleached frog cool I pity men who jump and climb her rotten pussyyy every now and then

Check my signature sharply

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by internationalman(m): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2019
ceejayMAX:
This girl don dey ugly for my eye o undecided
She's just average.

BTW have u seen anyone addressed as ugly b4 on social Media

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Nairatrend: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Fynestboi
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by franklypaen: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2019
My cup of tea tho but I don't really find this girl and yemi alade attractive

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Soulsymbol99: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lit! cool
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Bigmugu: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin bro abg you no get work?
Soulsymbol99:
Lit! cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by lilmax(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
before she's 26 she's already having her skin dropping like wax of a burning candle

I wonder how people feel changing from one skin to another

Genevieve is not that stupid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by crownwealth: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Imagine level of stupidity in Nigeria under the dullardino

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Tberry01(f): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is alright
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by blessedweapon(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Here I am thinking on how to stop listening to the song;
Danger by Migos and Marshmallow..........and u people are here giving me rubbish news. angry angry angry

Almost a year now. How can someone be addicted to a song like this?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Aku2078: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
The first time I had an encounter with this girl was in asaba shoprite...hellow Regina no response, not until I was about leaving and she realized I own and came with a venza...the impression from her face says it all....omo I for answer this guy,but unfortunately it was too late for her

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by sukerefakere(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by temmypotter(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
Aku2078:
The first time I had an encounter with this girl was in asaba shoprite...hellow Regina no response, not until I was about leaving and she realized I own and came with a venza...the impression from her face says it all....omo I for answer this guy,but unfortunately it was too late for her

baba you sef

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Jummyju: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
blessedweapon:
Here I am thinking on how to stop listening to the song;
Danger by Migos and Marshmallow..........and u people are here giving me rubbish news. angry angry angry

Almost a year now. How can someone be addicted to a song like this?
that's your own masturbation. Deal with it tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by sharpwriter(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:

Broz no kill yasef o...take am easy! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by millionboi2: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
E money se.x to.y
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Jummyju: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Aku2078:
baba just dey blow without second thought.... Día is God oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
She just dey fat dey go like say tomorrow no dey

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by millionboi2: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ashawo lagos
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by anambraamaka: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
See smallie oo I blame Bosalin for this that KUBA song made her and Yemi Alade to start feeling special
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by godwinstringed1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nairatrend:
Someone should tell me this girl is not Ugly

Confirmed Olosho!!!! grin
Too much dick in teenage years makes girls ugly. Fact!

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniel's Looks Gorgeous As She Reveals Thighs In New Photos by franchasng: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ladies with round face are hardly pretty.

I don't find her pretty, but she has an attractive thighs, but beautiful, hell to the NO!

Long face represents sexy!

A lady with round face need a lot of other features to classify as beautiful, sadly cry

Ladies with round face usually look puffy and dwarfy, to other men, she might be a goddess sha, abi beauty is in the eyes of the beholder they say undecided

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dejumo Lewis Dies At 80 / Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.