Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) (40331 Views)

Man Escapes From Organ Harvesters In Abuja, Lands In Hospital (Photos) / Man Spends Two Years In Prison After Taking Neighbour To Hospital. Photos / Woman Tortured By Police, Lands In Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
fuse88:
God will ill her

Bros, people like us who belong to the reading group, you got us all confused... Is it HILL OR ILL, which one did you choose bros, so we will know which one your answer is biko... grin grin grin grin

Anyway, wish her a speedy and quick recovery.. It's so sad what this country has degenerated into, even the police say "e no concern them" ..SMH
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by thorpido(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:

Please just stop arguing and visit a government hospital then sleep there for maybe two days and see how people die eaisly

You can argue with me because you have not been to a government hospital once especially any university teaching hospital and see how people die everyday

Am just angry with you

I work in a government hospital.
Stop generalising and stop painting everywhere black.You really can't appreciate the efforts of health workers until you spend time(not visit) around these hospitals.

People die every time,with or without treatment.

I have a treatment for your anger. wink

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Firefly2017(f): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
fuse88:
God will ill her
guy which one is it Na? ....hill, ill or heal her, pls pick one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Make I leave my posh life for swiss come live for naija, is like telling Victor Moses to leave Chelsea for eyimba cos he wants to be patriotic.
cydophobia:
And some imbeciles will come and tell us no place like home(Nigeria)

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Clinton16: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
FILEBE:
Funny enough. The policemen, the Doctors, the hospital owners and the hit and run drivers are all on Nairaland.
Na wa oooo
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by sheller(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
OBTMOS:
If she no die, na free kpekus u get ooo.... Make God heal her

pls change ur mindset

this is 2019
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by immantoks: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
I remembered one day like that two guys had accident and I was among those that rushed them to hospital .As we approached one check point I was so happy that they will offer some assistance because the vehicle we were using was not in good condition. one of the police officers even threatened to shoot me and told me point blank that the accident is their own cup of tea that he is not concerned and that we should leave their sight with immediate effect. that was the day I know how heartless, callous and inhumane they can be .one of the guys later died that night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
fuse88:
God will ill her

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by simplesearch: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sincerely things are really messed up in this country, I did similar thing some few years back and almost got into trouble if not for God. You are in trouble nobody will want to help so as not to get into trouble, someone is in trouble you want to help if care is not taking you end up in trouble yourself! Since that particular incidence I find it so difficult to help people in emergency cases cos of the bitter experience of that one fateful and scary day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
She will be fine in Jesus Name, you did well, God bless you and yours will never be stranded

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by somehow: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nigerians destroyed Nigeria especially the civil servants

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by boladez(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's so so sad that there is absolutely no value placed on human lives in nigeria....?. Very soon , like Badeh one government official who refused to fix this problem will become a victim

The second point is , I would like to know how the accident happened...I am tired and frustrated of Jaywalkers in lagos, was there a pedestrian bridge close to the location of the accident

Third point is I hope the guy has reported the specific police officer or station to the cp Lagos so that this does not happen again.

Nigeria is now officially a failed state and it's now survival of the fittest. The government is bad and we the people are worse.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by NwaliE01: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Brother go and thank your God. This same kind gesture of yours have landed many into police net.
You actually met kind hearted policemen who did not accuse you of being the driver that kit the woman.
Nigeria is not a place to show sincere love but I salute your kind heartedness. We need men like you to make the country a better place.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Cantonese: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
enunlewa:
Nigerian talent manager, Nicholas aka Godfather6ix, cries out after rushing an unknown hit-and-run victim to the Gbagada general hospital in Lagos.

Gist from GistMore - https://gistmore.com/man-cries-out-after-rushing-an-unknown-hit-and-run-victim-to-hospital-photos

Thank you so very much. You have sowed healing into your future and that of your family members. If it is your lot to pay the hospital bills please bear it. God will do more for you. We can only say thank you. Let's forget about the Nigerian system otherwise issues of anger in our minds would be stirred up again.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

So you get mind carry her go government hospital

He be like say her case nor worse

If not that woman for don die

The easiest way to kill your relative or friend just take them to government hospital especially a university teaching hospital
I bet with my balls they will die within two days because the non commitment and lackadaisical attitude of workers in government hospital is second to none

Please stop saying that rubbish. That's an unfair remark to make regarding the numerous doctors, nurses, lab scientists, pharmacists etc who work their butts off to see that the health care system of Nigeria is sustained.
My mum was once knocked down like this by a bus. She was unconscious for days. Was managed at a federal teaching hospital and is alive today. Their services was far from being standard, but we appreciate their sacrifices.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
franchasng:
How I wish they can ban all yellow commercial buses in Lagos; Danfo and LT, even Keke are all societal vices and nuisance angry angry

So reckless, wicked, inconsiderate and inhumane set of people including Lagosians that board these buses and keke, they will never caution these useless, drunk, drug induced drivers when they are driving reckless instead passengers even hail them angry angry

Nigerians should enjoy their messed up leaders and society because we are a reflection of our leaders and society undecided

What stops the passengers from forcing the driver to stop Why can't they confront the driver knowing fully well they could be next victim tomorrow

Messed up nation with messed up citizens angry angry
You are absolutely right!
When they are far away,they won't speed up but once they are close to someone crossing,they over speed as if the person is obstructing them!

The worst part is the passengers who will even blame the passerby for not being sharp and fast....seriously,Nigeria deserves the leaders they are getting!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
she looks married, go and meet her husband
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Samabu07(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
enunlewa:
Nigerian talent manager, Nicholas aka Godfather6ix, cries out after rushing an unknown hit-and-run victim to the Gbagada general hospital in Lagos.

Gist from GistMore - https://gistmore.com/man-cries-out-after-rushing-an-unknown-hit-and-run-victim-to-hospital-photos
I salute you bro, next time upload a complete video series (from the on scene via the police saga to the hospital) on Facebook as this will help safe guard you.
God bless and reward you. A nation like ours truly needs to give you an award or publicly recognize you.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by openmine(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just a week ago a lady was knocked down by a hit and run car....but instead of taking her to a nearby hospital,some people including the poster was busy taking pics proclaiming her dead....The poor lady was there for over 2 hours before she was taken to a hospital where she died because she wasn't brought in earlier!

if the poster had done what this guy just did,that lady last week would have been alive and recuperating!
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by maco1: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
I had a similar experience just before Christmas December 23, one of my workers on site carelessly carry a heavy glass and put it on his shoulder without wearing cloth. The glass cut through his neck just missing the jugular vein blood was gushing like from a ruptured pipe, the cloth used to cover the place was soaked with blood.
I rushed him to Maitama hospital where I was told they can't handle it I should take him to the trauma section of the National hospital Abuja, on getting there I was told there is no bed available therefore no doctor can attend to him I should take him to FMC idu area Abuja close to EFCC head quarters. I have to drive like a getaway driver when I got to federal medical center, I almost drove into the emergency room stopping within one meter of the emergency door. I rushed him in with the bloody cloth holding the deep wound then i was told the emergency section is closed that I should take him to gwarinpa hospital. Then I decided to take him to Garki hospital, on getting to the emergency section and rush the dying man in I was told its now a private hospital that they have to let me know I will pay a lot of money to take care of him and was directed to open a card for him after that he was entered into the system, then i was directed to go and pay the estimated bill before operating him after payment we waited for two hours before operation him.
Thank God it went well from 1:00pm to 6:00pm before he was attended to and operated on him what a system we have in this country. And I was told by the nurse they don't understand how the man survived such a deep cut.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Emily22(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
slawomir:

Please just stop arguing and visit a government hospital then sleep there for maybe two days and see how people die eaisly

You can argue with me because you have not been to a government hospital once especially any university teaching hospital and see how people die everyday

Am just angry with you

Bitter truth
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
ceejayMAX:
God please help NIGERIA
Don’t worry DEVIL has already helped the country.
The LEADERS created the vacuum and devil took over.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by santakris(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
fuse88:
God will hill her

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Sectis(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
If I'm given 1sec to be God, I will surely wipe off Africa from the map of the world. Here we pray to God we don't honor. What a horrible set of people.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by liricaliblunt(f): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
OBTMOS:
If she no die, na free kpekus u get ooo.... Make God heal her

With what did you type this?
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Mysine: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
liricaliblunt:

With what did you type this?

PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS PSYCHIATRIST PATIENT FEEL IMPORTANT. IGNORE HIM.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by EngineerOloye: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Was the bus empty? I guess not.
Did any of the passengers notice the accident occur? I guess so.
But everyone there wants to get to his/her destination early abi?
We just don't care about ourselves... why then do we expect any different from the government: because they took oath abi? Make we dey fool ourselves. If you and I don't care... no one will!
May God please spare the woman's life in His mercy in Jesus mighty name! Amen. Thank you brother. God bless you.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by pek(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is putting her picture online really necessary.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by Profab: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
fuse88:
God will ill her
It is "heal" not "I'll". Thank you.
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by vatuso: 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Zoo republic
Re: Man Cries Out After Rushing An unknown hit-and-run victim to hospital (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
When Burna Boy talk now some backward thinking useless lazy Nigerians will attack him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Raped & Blackmailed Married Pregnant Woman In Bayelsa Caught (photos) / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly / Police Inspector’s Wife Bites Off Sergeant’s Ear In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.