Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos (48527 Views)

Davido And Chioma Club At Cubana Hotel, Owerri (Photos) / Miracle Igbokwe's Billboard As Imo Education Ambassador In Owerri (Photos) / Wizkid Refused To Attend Banky W's Weddings, Hangs Out With Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Is this the Owerri class you were yapping about? You want to change my destiny from sanity to insanity? Owerri is filled with mad people. Local poor people of OWERRI grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y05yDgKAWk

Hehee Otu onitsha when you are ready come to O-town and see how your inferiority complex will deepen. grin grin Whenever you are ready to leave your slum in Onitsha let me know.

1 Like

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
I can't come to Owerri jungle. Probably you are another mad man with phone in OWERRI. Owerri is a jungle of mad people. Leave that jungle so you can see light cheesy

IloveToMess:

Hehee Otu onitsha when you are ready come to O-town and see how your inferiority complex will deepen. grin grin Whenever you are ready to leave your slum in Onitsha let me know.

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abagworo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
It's cool but wrong nomenclature. Since he wanted it local then the name should reflect the theme.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abagworo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
IloveToMess:

Which Aba? Hehehe Aba is a slum, it seems you have not been to Owerri or you are just full of hate for Owerri people, AY came to Owerri and started taking pictures, we are not your mates and by the way you sound like that fool from Anambra who goes about claiming everywhere just to spite Imo State. Lowself esteem is bad my dear.

He's Chino with a thousand monikers suffering from an incurable ailment.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
Useless frustrated useless poverty inflicted sick old man.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abagworo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please where's Okoroawusa flyover in Owerri. Ndi Imo ndo nu. 8yrs gone with nothing to show despite mountain of debt. Okoroawusa is even putting decorations on the flyover hahahaha cheesy

Propaganda everywhere. When he capture 2inches long road, he will claim that obodo is sweet, whereas 98% of the town is a mess.

1 Like

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by DHumbleNigga(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
Who noticed this man nickname ?
E-money,electronic-money..

Is he doing wire wire ni?
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by spiritedtete: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
grandstar:

I travelled to the UK in 2014 for a month's holiday and I did not post a single picture of my visit on Facebook as some do!

If you buy a fine car why come announce it on Facebook?

You don't get the drift... It is not about traveling.... I am saying money intoxicate so much that sometimes you don't even know you are drifting... It's not about flaunting it online... You can flaunt with Neighbors , family and friends without knowing.

Now when you have money... Even your parent will bow at some point because they will always respect your decisions despite their humble advice.
So because money brings power... You can turn anybody to anything the excessive respect from people over the time... Might shape your real character.

Let me tell you something... I realize no one can talk to me or change my mind if I decided to mary 5wives at same time...

I realize I can unlock any doors... I realize I can threaten anyone.

Now to be honest... Before I react I slow downnn and don't try to allow that money influence get me. But not everyone can control such.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by spiritedtete: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mk17:

money is not what is used in measuring success in my family.
we are train to have confidence, self-respect and high self-esteem by my parents.
I don't value myself through thehe money I have . that is why I never have to look for ways to make quick mocney illegally and things have been going well for me

Let me tell you a story about myself... I grew up in an humble average home.. however parents were so generous to me that they allow me choose and support anything I said I wanted to become.

Now I saw lots people's children growing up and having with the want.. while I can't get want I wanted because there was no enough Money.

My parent never told me money was important.. all they told me was dedication to work will not make you hungry...

I never smoked... (I still don't smoke) Took alcohol... Or womanise till after 24 years. I had a very strict value.

I walked to companies and tell them I want to work as volunteer
Because I don't believe in money.

Now at age 24 I made my first millions... I bought a house moved out of my parents house. My friend.. I had power and powerful connections within a year.

My house was always booming with friends and girls... With weed ( my friend smokes)

Do you know after a year and half... I lost all ... sold my house (it was used as a loan collateral from Afri bank)and moved back to my parents house. This was on the part of unexpousure and too much trust in people.

Money is a spirit in its own... You won't know you are wearing that spirit... Though I was able to have my way back after another year... But this time around i slow down... No more friends.. don't give me too much respect and let's be average together.

However I know how it's feels to be carried away... When you have excess money... You won't even know you are showing off... Because people will show you off.. gbam you are in the spotlight.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
spiritedtete:

Let me tell you a story about myself... I grew up in an humble average home.. however parents were so generous to me that they allow me choose and support anything I said I wanted to become.

Now I saw lots people's children growing up and having with the want.. while I can't get want I wanted because there was no enough Money.

My parent never told me money was important.. all they told me was dedication to work will not make you hungry...

I never smoked... (I still don't smoke) Took alcohol... Or womanise till after 24 years. I had a very strict value.

Now at age 24 I made my first millions... I bought a house moved out of my parents house. My friend.. I had power and powerful connections within a year.

My house was always booming with friends and girls... With weed ( my friend smokes)

Do you know after a year and half... I lost all ... sold my house (it was used as a loan collateral from Afri bank)and moved back to my parents house. This was on the part of unexpousure and too much trust in people.

Money is a spirit in its own... You won't know you are wearing that spirit... Though I was able to have my way back after another year... But this time around i slow down... No more friends.. don't give me too much respect and let's be average together.

However I know how it's feels to be carried away... When you have excess money... You won't even know you are showing off... Because people will show you off.. gbam you are in the spotlight.

I understand one can easily get carried away with a little money but there are some that knows how to manage and continue living the life they want money or no money
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dshocker:
E-MONEY is rich from giving account for international frauds....
thats davido
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Promismike:
The picker cheesy

If u knw u kw wink
he no pick reach OBO
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Promismike(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2019
maklelemakukula:
he no pick reach OBO
hummm!! U sure. E money has been into the runs years before davido join.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Onyenna(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Emeskhalifa:
This kind thing dey make pesin get low self esteem cry

Imagine u and ur babe there and this big boys turn up, u be looking like a house boy before ur gurl cry

I was at "old English" yesterday night.... See CARS! See Men!....
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Cately(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buzz me if u have wanna rent car,sell car,buy car.

OR

IF U WANNA BUY IG,Twitter ACCOUNT

OR IF U WANNA SELL GIFTCARD OR BUY BITCOIN OR SELL
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Shhhh01(f): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
orjisblog:
Five Star Music Boss ,E-money Visits Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos

It was a memorable night at the home of wild life food and relaxation home , as the CEO Five star Music group popularly known as E-Money visited to witness and attest for himself the goods and testimonies he heard about this place.

He confirmed and has praised the CEO Old English Bar And Grill Uzochukwu Elui for such a wonderful packaging ranging from the foods, meats, palm wine and such a serene environment.

He said: " I had a good time here"

This is where good taste takes you, if you haven't heard of old English bar then you need to visit today and see for yourself.

Location: 14 Item street, opposite Christian hospital Ikenegbu Owerri.

Why is this news not by airforce 1?
What happened to Airforce1?
And YES Emoney is UGLY.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Shhhh01(f): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
spiritedtete:

humm
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abagworo:

i know, i can list about 6 of his monikers. I wonder what Imo people did to him personally that he spends a lot of energy displaying hate for Imo State but we will continue to troll him. grin grin
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abia1stboy:
I can't come to Owerri jungle. Probably you are another mad man with phone in OWERRI. Owerri is a jungle of mad people. Leave that jungle so you can see light cheesy

Ask AY who owns the light you seek nwa otu onitshaaaa!! grin grin grin grin
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shhhh01:
Why is this news not by airforce 1?
What happened to Airforce1?
And YES Emoney is UGLY.

Are you for real, Emoney ugly??. Is this your best comedy so far?

1 Like

Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Abia1stboy: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2019
Mad man from backward Owerri . Come over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGZ5V3Nwr8

Copy MajesticIgbo

IloveToMess:

Ask AY who owns the light you seek nwa otu onitshaaaa!! grin grin grin grin
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abia1stboy:
Mad man from backward Owerri . Come over here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyGZ5V3Nwr8

Copy MajesticIgbo

Typical Onitsha tout. O mpa! grin grin
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Shhhh01(f): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:

Are you for real, Emoney ugly??. Is this your best comedy so far?
Bros it is true. He is Fugly. Honest!!!!
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Shhhh01:
Bros it is true. He is Fugly. Honest!!!!

i see you are female right? good. Please can we see a picture of you, your father, your boyfriend or husband let us compare them with Emoney, i am not bias i just want an honest examination and assessment, lets see who is fulgier.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Shhhh01(f): 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
IloveToMess:

i see you are female right? good. Please can we see a picture of you, your father, your boyfriend or husband let us compare them with Emoney, i am not bias i just want an honest examination and assessment, lets see who is fulgier.

My dear you are correct i am a female. And nope you cannot see the picture of me, my father, my HUSBAND(no boyfriend). You cannot also compare them with your mentor Emoney because, i do not flaunt my pictures all over social media and crave attention like he does. Besides i said he was fugly. My opinion. I did not say his father, girlfriend or wife was fugly. Looks to me that simple English ain't simple for some folks after all.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by IloveToMess: 1:52am On Jan 25, 2019
Shhhh01:

My dear you are correct i am a female. And nope you cannot see the picture of me, my father, my HUSBAND(no boyfriend). You cannot also compare them with your mentor Emoney because, i do not flaunt my pictures all over social media and crave attention like he does. Besides i said he was fugly. My opinion. I did not say his father, girlfriend or wife was fugly. Looks to me that simple English ain't simple for some folks after all.

I understand your simple
English, i bet you thought it was that difficult because you just might have bumped into the word of recent. You cannot call someone who is more handsome than your entire generation put together fulgy, so if you say he is ugly that means all the men in your life are more handsome so why don't you show us let's see for ourselves, if they are handsome we will say it and if otherwise we will still say it. Let's know who is "Fulgier" now. Shame on you!!
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Shhhh01(f): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
IloveToMess:

I understand your simple
English, i bet you thought it was that difficult because you just might have bumped into the word of recent. You cannot call someone who is more handsome than your entire generation put together fulgy, so if you say he is ugly that means all the men in your life are more handsome so why don't you show us let's see for ourselves, if they are handsome we will say it and if otherwise we will still say it. Let's know who is "Fulgier" now. Shame on you!!
Wow. Never knew i was conversing with an illeterate. SMH. Y is it paining u? How much has he given u? Mr Jobless, u better go and think of ur own life than fighting on social media for someone who does not know u exist. I came online and said my own. U who i feel is dumb now carried my case on ur head. Uncle i have noticed you. Kindly go and kill yourself if that will make u feel better.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Effiongdbest: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
Shhhh01:
Wow. Never knew i was conversing with an illeterate. SMH. Y is it paining u? How much has he given u? Mr Jobless, u better go and think of ur own life than fighting on social media for someone who does not know u exist. I came online and said my own. U who i feel is dumb now carried my case on ur head. Uncle i have noticed you. Kindly go and kill yourself if that will make u feel better.

Hey will you shut your mouth biitch you are not intelligent at all. The man asked you to show us your own brothers, father and husband, all the men on your life let us compare them with Emoney. You have done enough to open your own nyash in public when you called a very "handsome" looking rich dude like Emoney "fulgy". Show us the handsome husband of yours or your brothers at least so we can compare them and stop displaying your misery here just to get noticed. Ewu!!
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Shhhh01(f): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Hey will you shut your mouth biitch you are not intelligent at all. The man asked you to show us your own brothers, father and husband, all the men on your life let us compare them with Emoney. You have done enough to open your own nyash in public when you called a very "handsome" looking rich dude like Emoney "fulgy". Show us the handsome husband of yours or your brothers at least so we can compare them and stop displaying your misery here just to get noticed. Ewu!!
Bastard i was not talking to you. And why are you desperately seeking my attention? Do you think that your mother you used for ritual will bring you money? News flash, go and work. The ritual u did will not manifest. E money no know u or me. All this energy you are using to abuse your generation can be used for something lucrative. If u had work i dont think you will be replying and fighting another person's fight. Oh and another thing. You have been noticed. Now waka pass. But being the bastard busy body without destiny that you are, i know you will reply. slowpoke waste of space.
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Effiongdbest: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Shhhh01:
[s]Bastard i was not talking to you. And why are you desperately seeking my attention? Do you think that your mother you used for ritual will bring you money? News flash, go and work. The ritual u did will not manifest. E money no know u or me. All this energy you are using to abuse your generation can be used for something lucrative. If u had work i dont think you will be replying and fighting another person's fight. Oh and another thing. You have been noticed. Now waka pass. But being the bastard busy body without destiny that you are, i know you will reply. slowpoke waste of space. [/s]

Bitch you are only jealous because Emoney has a lot of money and he is damn too handsome more than your entire lineage can and will ever be. Show us your own husband that is not "fulgy" or your 4:30 eyed father here let's compare them with Emoney and stop rambling like someone who feeds fat on rotten sperm of pigs...
Re: E-money Hangs Out At Old English Bar And Grill Owerri - Photos by Shhhh01(f): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Bitch you are only jealous because Emoney has a lot of money and he is damn too handsome more than your entire lineage can and will ever be. Show us your own husband that is not "fulgy" or your 4:30 eyed father here let's compare them with Emoney and stop rambling like someone who feeds fat on rotten sperm of pigs...
Mr man go and die. Why have u been insisting on seeing my husband? Okay i will not show you his pics. Like i said you can go and die.He dont do guys pls. He is straight. Bobrisky is there for you, he is a good candidate and a F ag like you. Na ur type. Leave my man abi u want collect am from me by force. Kole werk. BASTARD EVERLASTING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Displays Side-Boob, See the Sexy Shot! - / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Comedian I Go Dye Flies With Obasanjo (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.