Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Michael Jackson- Why Great Talents Often Die Young? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Michael Jackson- Why Great Talents Often Die Young? (906 Views)

How Do I Develop The Artistic Talents Of My Youngsters / IPOB Kids Display Their Talents And Drones At Biafran Kids Tech Competition / Video Editor And Related Talents Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson- Why Great Talents Often Die Young? by JoelSavage(m): 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Death is inevitable but certain deaths are not easy to forget, especially if the person is someone special. For example, one whose talent has created an indelible impact in the fields of entertainment, sports, poetry, literature, to mention but a few and above all if the person succumbed to death at a very young age.

Last year, August 29, marks the 60th anniversary of the birth of Michael Jackson. In June 2009, Michael Jackson, the humble, hardworking African-American musical genius, died, throwing the world in a state of shock. Till today, many, including his fans and family aren’t the same after his death.

Michael Jackson left his beloved Jackson family, his fans, loved ones and all the merits of his countless awards without a word. I hope many will agree that great minds and talents often don’t live long, thus, people want to know and if possible to ask the creator: Why great people often die very young?

On July 20, 1973, sorrow and grief filled the atmosphere in the film industry when it was announced that the actor and martial-arts expert Bruce Lee, is dead in Los Angeles at the age of 32. According to the medical examination, his death was possibly attributed to a reaction of a prescription painkiller.

Bruce filmed: Enter The Dragon, Way Of The Dragon, The Big Boss, and Fist Of Fury. The legend, originally known as Li Xiaolong, without any doubt is the most iconic martial arts superstar the world has ever known. Sadly, he died before the Game of Death, which was released in 1978.

Photo one: Lovely childhood: Michael and sister Janet

Photo two: Bruce Lee in action

Read more: https://www.modernghana.com/news/907488/michael-jackson-why-great-talents-often-die-young.html

Re: Michael Jackson- Why Great Talents Often Die Young? by Jungpablo: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2019
shit does happen mate. although I don't know much about Lee but I'll say MJ's life was pretty bleeped up

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Comic Crimson Whisper Ch4 (lightening God) / Super Clean Canon 700d Available With Accessories.... Photos / Picsart Photo Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.