Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,021 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest (666 Views)

Huobi Global Exchange Platform Review -read This Before You Get Started / Render Token (RNDR) Review - Read About It Before It Gets Listed On Binance / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grixlox Is A Scam {review} | Read Before You Invest by lordscorino: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2019
I was about to invest in this platform about 100k, an since am a developer which i know all about risk especially during Ponzi scheme, so i decided to search everyway to be sure that am not scam, low n behold i saw this post on faceboook: Psalmist Veo post...

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!
THIS WORLD IS BECOMING MORE EVIL AND WICK ON A DAILY BASIS, PLS BECAREFUL.. TELL ME WHAT U WILL GAIN BY HAVING THE WHOLE WORLD & LOOSE YOUR SOUL AT THE END.. MIND U, THE BREAD OF DECEIT IS ALWAYS SWEET INITIALLY, BUT AT THE END U WILL PAY FOR IT... U DON'T GET RICH BY CHEATING OTHER'S.. THE WAY TO SUCCESS HAS NEVER BEEN BY CUTTING CORNERS.. THE NAME OF THIS YOUNG GIRL ON THIS POST IS Mhiz Val Ejiro & SHE HAS BEEN BUSY GOING AROUND DUPING & DECEIVING INNOCENT PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.. SHE HAS BEEN USING A SCAM BUSINESS SHE CALLED GRILOX TO DEFRAUD PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY, BUT THANK GOD THAT HER END HAS FINALLY COME TODAY.. PLS NEVER U FALL VICTIM OF HER WHEN SHE CHATS U UP.. NEVER U GIVE OUT UR NUMBER WHEN SHE BEGINS TO TELL U ABOUT A RUBBISH BUSINESS THAT IS ALL SCAM, JUST TO DEFRAUD U.. NEVER U BE DECEIVED BECAUSE SHE WILL COME TO U, SOUNDING SO RESPONSIBLE, AND CHURCHY, PLS IGNORE HER BECAUSE SHE'S A DEVIL THAT IS LOOKING FOR WHO TO DEVOUR.. IT PAINS ME THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY FALLEN INTO HER TRAP.. GOD WILL NOT SPARE ME, IF I FINISH HAVING AN ENCOUNTER WITH THIS WICKEDNESS AND EVIL, AND I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AND MANY OTHER INNOCENT SOULS OUT THERE WILL FALL INTO HER EVIL LIKE MANY OTHERS HAVE FALLEN INTO IT.. THIS IS IS HER NUMBER, ( +234 810 937 9910 ) PLS RUN AWAY FROM HER OOOO.. PLS SHARE WITH EVERYBODY TO STOP HER AND HER GANG FROM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF INNOCENT SOULS OUT THERE....

screenshot below

(1) (Reply)

Own A Property Or Invest In Property And Make 200% Profit / Partners/investors / Who Knows Btrade.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.