Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can I Take The Job Or Not??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Take The Job Or Not??? (380 Views)

Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Take The Job Or Not??? by Hassanovic(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2019
My fellow Nairalanders, please I really need your advise and contributions.

1. Am a B.S.c holder in Business Administration.
2. I am an entry level job seeker.
3. I run a laundry business of my own that is struggling to survive.
4. I don't have any work experience.
5. I just got a job in an hotel at Ogun state, Ifo to be precise, as an accountant.
6. The payment is too low for me. (30k) on a monthly basis.
7. There is accommodation available for me inside the hotel.
8. Am entitled to a meal per day.

I dont know if i should take the job or i should just keep doing my laundry.

NOTE: If i take the job, my chances of going for other job interviews will be limited.

Thanks as you contribute positively.
Re: Can I Take The Job Or Not??? by davecris(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
I will advice you continue your laundry. Hotel jobs are demanding with low pay.

1 Like

Re: Can I Take The Job Or Not??? by ememonday: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
Get someone to manage the business for you for the main time while start the Hotel job.In the next few months,you will be able to decide

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Year Intern / Business Development Officer And Accountant Needed For Immediate Employment / Field Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.