Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Scriptwriter For Hire (scripts For Sell) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scriptwriter For Hire (scripts For Sell) (187 Views)

Lessons Of Ancient Scripts On Heaven And Earth / Is Heaven And Hell Real? Lessons Of Hidden Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scriptwriter For Hire (scripts For Sell) by teddyGold(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Title: captive

The script is about a man, Ferdinand,who lost his wife, through food poisoning. Before the death of his wife, he tried to save her by rushing her to the nearest hospital.

On arrival he met the Doctor who gave an excuse by saying he can't attend to his dying wife because we wants to attend his son's birthday party.

Devastated and broken he sets out to find his wife's killer, and the mysteries surrounding her death. He kidnaps the doctors son, a waiter at a restaurant, and the owner of the restaurant where she ate her last meal.

He urges them to give him answers, and solve the puzzle of why they are being held captive. Not knowing the truth will do more harm than good........

Am a scriptwriter, get your articles, projects written hire me now..... Contact me 08166415117
Re: Scriptwriter For Hire (scripts For Sell) by Paypaylme(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Bizincome.me will pay you #500 for each article you publish there, try it

(1) (Reply)

Power That Sustains To The *END* Without Sin / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Ten (10) / The Ministry Of Edification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.