Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole (18613 Views)

British Wants A Pres In Tinubu While Nigerians Want Pres In Obi / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by ojuu4u(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Indeed *Change is constant , if anybody says oshiomole can be part of nepotic government considering what he did during his reigns as labour leader, I will Never admit....... ........I could remember how Tinubu and co fought Tyrannical Abacha regime, if anybody tell me Tinubu would one day be part of government similar to that of Abacha I would say no. Of a truth the only thing that constant in life is change*

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Ubiudumo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Your Ajala that has gone virtually everywhere, what has he done?

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by PointZerom: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
ogunsj:
maybe you need little education. Buhari travels has brought about the Indians having the largest rice mill in Nigeria, his travels has made China Nigeria's investment destination. Nigeria rail infrastructure is 100% funded by the Chinese now, and you can see the progress by yourself. the largest ferterlizer company in Nigeria today is attracted by PMB from Morocco, this has helped in crashing the price down drastically for the farmers. PMB has attracted SuKU ( non interest loan) money into the country for roads infrastructural development, and even pave way for some state to access the loan, including some Ipob states. I can go on and on. ingnorant kills and hatred kills more faster.

Lol...the same old story.

Has he bought paracetamol for Aso rock hospital?

Has he defeated his kinsmen (Boko haram).

Pls keep me brainwashed.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by ogunsj: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
ojuu4u:
Indeed Change is constant , if anybody says oshiomole can part of nepotic government considering what he did during his reigns as labour leader, I will Never admit....... ........I could remember how Tinubu and co fought Tyrannical Abacha regime, if anybody tell me Tinubu would one day be part of government similar to that of Abacha I would say no. Of a truth d only thing that constant is change
maybe you have another definition for tyranny.
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Optional09: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
You have automatically confirmed Sowore for president

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by PointZerom: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
contigiency:

Oga, this particular issue is very important for the campaign, how can you say that the issue of character and integrity is one of the worst campaign agenda. The fact that America is showing more zeal and determination to prosecute Atiku who stole our money more than us whose money was stolen is very sickening. And that is why he Can't travel to America. That issue alone is enough make him unpopular in the coming election. If Issues like this is not important to some of you, i wonder what else we should be discusing more importantly.

Shut up.

If America is showing more zeal to arrest Atiku as your lies makes me to believe, what stops you from using EFCC to arrest him faster.

When Buhari was travelling in his private jet he wasn't corrupt Abi?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Neatb(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
We need a resident president not a visiting or travelling one

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
When he is elected, he will be able to travel anywhere. Is better than having a lifeless president.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by ojuu4u(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
ogunsj:
maybe you have another definition for tyranny.

Somebody who appointed security chiefs from the same region, who deliberately going against federal character, Even when it's obvious that security situations keep deteriorating. His deputy said it openly that there is need for appointments to reflect federal character but stubbornly jettison the ideas, what should we called that person? Tyrant

A leader that his party support restructuring, 75% of the population supports restructuring even his vice agitated for restructuring for the country to move forward having seen that the current system is not moving country forward yet the leader stubbornly rejected it at detriment of his country, what should we call such leader/leaders sir?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Johnsonibx(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
So... What did we gain in your Buhari traveling all over the world

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Myde4naija(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
magoo10:
Is this one another campaign slogan
How many countries did Buhari travel to before becoming president.
Buhari that have travelled all over the world as president how has it helped the Nigeria currency.

Atiku silent strategy is giving the cretin sleepless nights
is it the same atiku that runs his mouth everyday on the dailies? Or which atiku. Ate u talking about?
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by emperorgeoffrey: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
So US has now become our source of living, then tell me since three and half years of buhari relationship with the US what has he achieved.
I don't even get strength for this fools again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Sholaco: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Kikikikiki grin grin
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by bantudra: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
zungu zungu,zanga zanga....
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by goodnija: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
This Edo man is so daft.
Did he know what they call diplomatic passport?
APC so full of idiots and greedy bastards.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Yyeske(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
I think Oshioo baba is wrong, Atiku can accompany our new Chinese ambassador, his present vice Peter Obi to China and I can bet you guys that nothing will happen to him
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Fitz22(f): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nigeria a great National with blind people. How is that a campaign strategy Oshiomole. Funny the old men have supporters. Thank God say i nor dey vote for anybody.

God help Nigeria
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by JastSiryin(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Go anywhere for treatment ba? That one that's already on his way to the grave. This country too useless abeg
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Snowfancy(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
non-sense those that have been touring the world what good has their travel brought to our country?
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by omoranmilowo: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Your president traveled every where but couldn't transformed our economy around.
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by nwaimoroseyaho: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Are we doing travelling competition? These our leaders can only be leaders in a place like Nigeria. In serious and organized systems, they are not qualified to come close to governance.
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by maryalloy(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Travel outside and do what? Or you want him to be going for medical vacation like your........... President?osho take time o
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Ndolarr: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Foolish talk from Oshiomole the midget! What gains have those Presidents, including the present one, have brought from travelling to US and other countries?! Nothing! So it is better to not travel to America and others and save taxpayers' money than to embark on jamboree trips without results!
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by onubijoe(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Buhari traveled all over the world but he came back with insult to a point US President Donald Trump reportedly told his aides he never wanted to meet someone as "lifeless" as Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari again.

Atiku is too big to travel to where the greatness of Nigeria is not found

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Foolishbuhari: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
danot1030:
But seriously Atiku only travels to Dubai how does he expect maintain diplomatic relationship with the other countries of the world?

Buhari was never a traveler till he became president. He never even traveled to Ghana. So say something else
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by chiangwar: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Buhari that is not thief how did he help you and this nation?

buharitill2023:
thief atiku should better rot away Dubai
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
post=74472407:
This is the SUCKER PUNCH. END OF DISCUSSION wink grin wink cheesy smiley grin
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by arrestdarrester: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
The globetrotting Bubu wey dey now don improve our lot? Yeye APC

Better Atikulate for your own good
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Myde4naija:
is it the same atiku that runs his mouth everyday on the dailies? Or which atiku. Ate u talking about?
people supporting buhari are insane and they need real medical check up..

Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
We need a president that is not lifeless
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by chocolatelady(f): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
PointZerom:

Lol...the same old story.

Has he bought paracetamol for Aso rock hospital?

Has he defeated his kinsmen (Boko haram).

Pls keep me brainwashed.

Child of hate, u were asking what did PMB international travels brought to Nigeria. U were given some of them . Now u turn around to say paracetamol and boko haram. I wonder what international travel got to do with paracetamol in d hospital. Even if one should take u around to show u what PMB did , u will turn blind eye to them and may be said that GEJ initiated it. This is a new year , u better change.
Re: Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole by Oshin56(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
But Muhammad Gaddafi did not travel to America before making Libya a better country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Dikko Commissions Campaign Office For Tinubu / Court Affirms Ikechukwu Ukaegbu As Labour Party Gov Candidate In Imo State / Northern Coalition Accuses Southern Governors Of Shielding Arsonists, Felons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.