Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Get Bitcoins In Nigeria, Worldwide JUST BY SHOPPING! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Bitcoins In Nigeria, Worldwide JUST BY SHOPPING! (382 Views)

Get Bitcoins / Fastest Way To Get Bitcoins / Check out How To Buy Bitcoins In Nigeria: Top 5 websites To Get Bits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Bitcoins In Nigeria, Worldwide JUST BY SHOPPING! by zynzyn(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Let me introduce you to one of the easiest ways to gradually acquire the world's most popular electronic currency: BITCOIN!

BITCOIN needs no introduction. But I must remind you that 1 bitcoin currently goes for 2,983.04 Pounds. The British Pound is still the world's post valuable paper currency, but Bitcoin is ALMOST 3000 times more valuable than the pound! So, Bitcoin is now BY VERY FAR the world's MOST VALUABLE CURRENCY.

I want to introduce you to a way to gradually get/earn this bitcoin JUST BY SHOPPING at selected stores.

Call or whatsapp Seyi on 0811 706 1330 or email bonseya2@gmail.com
Re: How To Get Bitcoins In Nigeria, Worldwide JUST BY SHOPPING! by zynzyn(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
If u check the snapshots from Google below, you will see that Bitcoin's value is STILL RISING!

First pic was taken yesterday, the second today!

Re: How To Get Bitcoins In Nigeria, Worldwide JUST BY SHOPPING! by zynzyn(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Getting Bitcoin NOT THE ONLY BENEFIT!

Re: How To Get Bitcoins In Nigeria, Worldwide JUST BY SHOPPING! by zynzyn(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
From a great and time tested internet company.

Re: How To Get Bitcoins In Nigeria, Worldwide JUST BY SHOPPING! by zynzyn(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Places you need to shop are in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A NANISS (bida Chapter) Executive / Naija-uk Shipper Needed / Jim Ovia To Earn Over N9bn In Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.