Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family (39194 Views)

The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London / Unpaid Bills: Electricity Supply To Shagari’s House Cut Off, Restored / Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Never wish another dealth bcus no one would love to wish such to his/her self....
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by greatdreamer(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
S
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Afamed: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
helinues:
Good one

Where have you been? Na your face be this.... grin grin
The Fugitive is very broke, so he is very selective on how to spend the remains of his loot. That's why he stops his zonal campaign
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by mbaboy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Fugitive is he not in Nigeria?
Afamed:

A fugitive has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by ofiko123(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sai atiku 2019..
Waziri of adamawa..

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by NNEWIsuper: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Angelparadise:
Potential presidential visit will well meaning dignitaries.
happy birthday ma'am

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Afamed: 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
mbaboy:
Fugitive is he not in Nigeria?
Keep quiet supporter of a world wide known fugitive
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by ORIENTATION101: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
jabberjawz:
Going there with Abdul Salaam speaks volumes....the retired Generals are clearly fed up with the crab asrze dullard...!
abdul salam ko abdul salad ni.
2019 election is over atiku is just playing to the gallery all his propagandas and rubbish dubai policy flopped with several lies bustedgrin
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by olusola200: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
The guy is broke , he refuse to pay again
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Clemzzz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Customer daadaa in.
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by pek(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
*arrives*
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by PointZerom: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cilicmarin and mynd44 will pretend that they're not in siviahhh pains right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by jrusky(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
Narijoel:
Better late than never
APC UK
Atiku is here... I thought you guys where looking for him

And he has shamed them all. He even came with former head of state nice one. Atiku I'was not your fan but apc made me your fan because of their lies and malicious political game. So I wish you the best.

Surely if it's only you that can remove that dead beat in Aso Rock who cares about nothing then I'm fully voting for you Mr Atiku.

In fact because of Oshio chimps attitude and health condition by suffering from diarrhoea of the brain and mouth I will vote for Atiku.

If my post pain you pls go and die but buhari must retur to Daura this year either by road or by flight or by horse or by legs or by wheelbarrow Daura is his next home soon. We can't seat and watch Malian Bastards Fula taken the most populous black nation for a ride, No No and No these shame is too unbearerable. Enough.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by chocolatelady(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
How can the OP fraudlently say Abdusalami Abubakar, a former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, GCFR, accompany an ordinary Atiku, a serial presidential contestant. grin grin grin
U can imagine OP. A whole GCFR accompanying GCON. Op did not go to school at all. Pls cange ur grammar Op
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Afamed: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
guru90:
I swear, I want this man to win 2019 presidential election. ..
Let's try new change 2019!!!
My family and I are not going back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by semyman: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
ASUU has been hired to destroy the public universities in Nigeria and see to the growth of the private and foreign universities
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by chocolatelady(f): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
chocolatelady:
U can imagine OP. A whole GCFR accompanying GCON. Op did not go to school at all. Pls change ur grammar Op
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Narijoel:
Better late than never
APC UK
Atiku abeg, you can die after election, just wait small and defeat buhari, then you can die abeg

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by guru90: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afamed:
My family and I are not going back to Egypt
Pharaoh Country. ..... ok naaaa..... bye bye!!!
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by AnanseK(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
X34500098:
It's obvious he's been much around and sound. APC should acknowledge the fact that's he's healthier than buhari physically and mentally sad

But he is dishonest and selfish
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by AskProf: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
How can the OP fraudlently say Abdusalami Abubakar, a former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, GCFR, accompany an ordinary Atiku, a serial presidential contestant. grin grin grin

"Those who have eyes let them seeee..."

5 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Edgarated(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
oga presido in view
====

Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afamed:
A fugitive has nothing to offer
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Abia1stboy: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Narijoel:
Better late than never
APC UK

Atiku is always causing jittery in APC camps cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Okenjom(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
APC can cook anything just to score cheap political points.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by IbrahimDamola: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
PointZerom:
Cilicmarin and mynd44 will pretend that they're not in siviahhh pains right now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku my man

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by jconsulting(f): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Accompanied by Abdulsalam Abubakar.......�

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by uba1991: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
atiku left hospital bed to sokoto because apc uk ask of his where about. thank you apc uk
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by OBoy50: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
BUT THIS IS AL-NABI FROM DIBAI Atiku body double grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement / Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.