Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family (39195 Views)

The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London / Unpaid Bills: Electricity Supply To Shagari’s House Cut Off, Restored / Atiku Abubakar Arrived Benue For PDP Presidential Rally. See How He Was Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by petrick10(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
He's late...
it's better to be late than a late.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by onunwa21(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
The incoming president 2019!!!!

We love u sir

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
magoo10:
Meanwhile zombies are in Dubai looking for him

stop lie-in we are not in dubai , we only visited america checking max prisons with atiku pictures,since transfer window open thot buhari gave atiku on extradiction to america for an undisclosed fee. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by searchlight: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2019
olusola200:
The guy is broke , he refuse to pay again
he can't be as broke as the dullard during 2015 electioneering campaign. remember he had only 150 unproductive cows

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by kaffyadeakeem(f): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
I thought they said this man is sick or what

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by ifymadu: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
He's late...
Shagari is late too

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Tachio2061: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
He is making a wave

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
guru90:
I swear, I want this man to win 2019 presidential election. ..
Let's try new change 2019!!!
GOD BLESS YOU
i also want him to win

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
ericsmith:

stop lie-in we are not in dubai , we only visited america checking max prisons with atiku pictures,since transfer window open thot buhari gave atiku on extradiction to america for an undisclosed fee. grin
Mr integrithief buharilooter is a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by docadams: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Am I seeing well? So who received him at the airport? Where is Gov Tambuwal? Atiku walking alone.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Naza25: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Thought they said he is sick? The man is hale and hearty unlike the lifeless one in Aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by jmaine: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
semyman:
ASUU has been hired to destroy the public universities in Nigeria and see to the growth of the private and foreign universities

A very daft thing to say.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Tareq1105: 6:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
jchioma:
In-coming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Zombies can GO and DIE (apologies to Adams Oshi-omo-Ole)

Highly Atikulated...

Let him win Adamawa state first.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:

i donnt think we need any more pictures of atiku to search for him across america prisons ... besides someone just reported he is in sokoto

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Gandollar(f): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
bankyblue:
If u like just write only ur name and date too
grin buhari mata ehn..

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Gandollar(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
He came in from his base in Dubai to pay condolences to the bereaved family, he will probably go back tomorrow.
I will still vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Gandollar(f): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Afamed:
Undertaker
...of buhari

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Gandollar(f): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
How can the OP fraudlently say Abdusalami Abubakar, a former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, GCFR, accompanied an ordinary Assistant Controller-General of Costum, a serial presidential contestant. grin grin ;
You are in serious pains sir, sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
ericsmith:

i donnt think we need any more pictures of atiku to search for him across america prisons ... besides someone just reported he is in sokoto
"I'm yet to see anyone support Buhari without sounding stupid"

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:
How can the OP fraudlently say Abdusalami Abubakar, a former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, GCFR, accompanied an ordinary Assistant Controller-General of Costum, a serial presidential contestant. grin grin ;

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
"I'm yet to see anyone support Buhari without sounding stupid"

stupidity is not a crime grin we all know a child of thief naa thief ego be ... just that naa ur father go first go jail, who knows where even you will end up

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by SaiAtikuTill203: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
ericsmith:

stupidity is not a crime grin we all know a child of thief naa thief ego be ... just that naa ur father go first go jail, who knows where even you will end up
E don pain your zombierudeen skull no be small,We are not surprised after all you are a Zombie. Oya run along,go hustle and bring your wretched family out of poverty... your mates are getting triple digit alerts in their bank accounts...you dey here dey mumu yourself.
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARY 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
E don pain your zombierudeen skull no be small,We are not surprised after all you are a Zombie. Oya run along,go hustle and bring your wretched family out of poverty... your mates are getting triple digit alerts in their bank accounts...you dey here dey mumu yourself.
BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARY 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN

its wailing wailers like you that cried from 2015-19 that needs to hustle n stop blaming buhari for hereditary woes
Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by millhouse: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
jconsulting:
Accompanied by Abdulsalam Abubakar.......�
that’s a signal, the old guards know where the pendulum has swung to

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
ericsmith:

its wailing wailers like you that cried from 2015-19 that needs to hustle n stop blaming buhari for hereditary woes
hahaha, Some people will die of heart attack on February 19 when pdp must have recorded resounding victory in KATSINA state and all through Nigeria.buhalooters be ready for a shocker...

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by damlawrence101: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Egypt wey fine pass Nigeria ..abeg wake up from ur slumber.,.......naija girls dey rush go do housemaid 4 Cairo now
Afamed:

My family and I are not going back to Egypt

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by propsvila: 4:32am On Jan 06, 2019
Abudusalami Accompanying Atiku to a condolence visit
Are you thinking what I am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Breaking Atiku Abubakar Arrived Sokoto To Pay Condolence Visit To Shagari Family by Ayobami7(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Akinlade Rejects Ogun Governorship Election Result, Allege Manipulation / Kennedy Ibeh Builds Betting Shop, Commissions It As Constituency Project / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.