Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Uti Of Big Brother Africa Looses Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Of Big Brother Africa Looses Father (1608 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uti Of Big Brother Africa Looses Father by wildchild1: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2010
may the soul of his father rest in perfect peace, the question everybody is asking now is whether he should leave the show or he should continue.to me i think he should continue cos he said his father approved him of coming to BBA even though he was sick, so i think he should just finish the game.
Re: Uti Of Big Brother Africa Looses Father by mamagee3(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
I feel sorry for him. . .May his father's soul rest in peace.
Re: Uti Of Big Brother Africa Looses Father by chijane1(f): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2010
I think he should stay,may be if the father will be buried before the end of the show,biggie will grant him few days to attend the burial,leaving the house will not bring the dead back.staying till the end of the show may bring him good tidings which his entire family will benefit.all the same,i sympathise with him and the entire uti's family at this moment of loss.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Bisi Komolafe, For Burial In Ibadan, Tomorrow / Trey Songz Live In Lagos / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.