Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,069 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons (6873 Views)

Living As A Disabled Person In Nigeria Is Hard, Scary – Debola Daniel / Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor / Covid19: Corper Giving Foodstuffs To The Aged And Disabled In His Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by AlexReports(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amina Oyiza Bello of Hayat Foundation Reaches Out to the Less Privileged and Persons with Disabilities*.

Charity, they say begins at home. What a beautiful way to begin the year! The less privileged in Okene, hometown of the Founder Hayat Foundation were not left out of the philanthropic gesture of Her Excellency, Barr Amina Oiza Bello, wife of the Executive Governor, Kogi state.

A high-powered delegation from Hayat Foundation led by Hajia Fati were at Okene on Jan 1, 2019 putting smiles on the faces of the less privileged. The joy of the needy at Okene knew no bounds as the team gave out food and other relief materials in the spirit of giving back and demonstrating love and compassion.

Hayat Foundation Founder Her Excellency, Amina Oyiza Bello during her visit to karama Jiji ; home for people with disabilities paid a courtesy visit to the traditional ruler. She pledged her support to the community saying that her Foundation is not only committed to the well being of the community of disabled people in karama Jiji but through the Foundation's Economic Empowerment program, that these people will be empowered through vocational skills and for those with talents and trades, the Foundation will support them in translating their talent into wealth creation in order for them to be self reliant and major contributors to nation building. She stressed the need for society to stop discrimination against people with disability but rather to show love and compassion and respect for them.

She also urged government to give people with disability equal right as other citizens without disability. She encouraged the community of people to be confident in themselves and that disability should not be a barrier to them living a purposeful life. She reiterated Hayat Foundation commitment to advocating for the rights of people with disabilities.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/01/amina-oyiza-bello-of-hayat-foundation.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by AlexReports(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by itspzpics(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Add graphics
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by Shamsointegrity(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
GOD BLESS...

1 Like

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
All this Almajiris...I can never help them...After helping them they'd still vote Bubu who is the cause of their misery...

*Spits on them*

*Comes back and spit on them again*.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by melanch(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days...
my best verse in the bible.

get in touch for seo backlinks...it is crucial for the relevance of your website in Google

1 Like

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by googlepikins: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by gabazin080(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
something the government couldn't do.

kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by gabazin080(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
does that guy with big wound in the last pix still have hope
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by ujampie: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Chai........ The man in the last picture.... Hmmmmmm
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by Ogaga87(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
Western Education is a sin but see where they are...

We are in the 21th century but some are bent on living in the 80s with Usman Dan fodio mentality....

Almajiri keep spreading

Population keep rising

Poverty breaking free from every Leach

Think of education for them and become an enemy

This is why after seeing the beauty what education can bring, Emir Sanusi then started canvassing for his people to be free through education, knowing fully well that they are under bondage with their ignorance; they almost took his throne from him for that gesture alone..

A simple question I would like to ask is, are we the only nation with Muslim people..? Dubai dey there, Saudi dey there, don't their people go to school..

Again, one of the worst effect of this menace is that they constitute the self acclaimed majority, what a pity...

I'm not condemning the gesture of this woman but give me education and I'll break free..

The president came on board and brought the FEEDING PROGRAM so as to carter for the level of hunger among is people but because you didn't go beyond waec does not stop you from taking up the move that GOODLUCK proposed for the almajiris while he was president...

I feel pity for my brothers and sister on the other side of this country but I know that a time of resistance to ignorance will have his way....

God bless naija

2 Likes

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by braveboy64(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
jazakumullahukhairon
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by Goldenboy333(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wow what an excellent job
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by gabazin080(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2019
googlepikins:
how are going to know the govt has failed us if we don't see them on the internet
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by chloride6: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
My brain: Don't say it, Don't say it, Don't say it.

Me: MILF, MILF, MILF!

grin
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by KingSango(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
God bless her heart

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by ceejayMAX(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
chloride6:
My brain: Don't say it, Don't say it, Don't say it.

Me: MILF, MILF, MILF!

grin
angry.if dem call ur mama milf u go like am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by Udstar(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2019
melanch:
Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days...
my best verse in the bible.

get in touch for seo backlinks...it is crucial for the relevance of your website in Google

Me too

1 Like

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by dannybomb(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ogaga87:
Western Education is a sin but see where they are...

We are in the 21th century but some are bent on living in the 80s with Usman Dan fodio mentality....

Almajiri keep spreading

Population keep rising

Poverty breaking free from every Leach

Think of education for them and become an enemy

This is why after seeing the beauty what education can bring, Emir Sanusi then started canvassing for his people to be free through education, knowing fully well that they are under bondage with their ignorance; they almost took his throne from him for that gesture alone..

A simple question I would like to ask is, are we the only nation with Muslim people..? Dubai dey there, Saudi dey there, don't their people go to school..

Again, one of the worst effect of this menace is that they constitute the self acclaimed majority, what a pity...

I'm not condemning the gesture of this woman but give me education and I'll break free..

The president came on board and brought the FEEDING PROGRAM so as to carter for the level of hunger among is people but because you didn't go beyond waec does not stop you from taking up the move that GOODLUCK proposed for the almajiris while he was president...

I feel pity for my brothers and sister on the other side of this country but I know that a time of resistance to ignorance will have his way....

God bless naija
I still wonder what Nigeria is benefitting from the north, south south oil giving the social amenities since amalgamation agreement, the north is truly the problem of nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by Aldebaran(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nice...
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by oxypress: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2019
gabazin080:
does that guy with big wound in the last pix still have hope
Yes. That wound will easily heal with hyperbaric oxygen (hbot).
Re: Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons by Ayobami7(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

38 Cases Of Polio Virus Confirmed In Bauchi – BASPHCDA / How Can I get rid of pimples on my face. / Photos: Patients Caught Making Love On Hospital Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.