Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor (21737 Views)

Hayat Foundation Reaches Out To The Less Privileged And Disabled Persons / Rachel Fubara Is Dead! / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by AlexReports(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2020
Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION a non profit Organization founded and presided by Amb. Rachel Bakam aka Rachel the PIPER is relentless in helping the masses during this difficult and challenging covid-19 era. Just a few weeks ago, this great foundation took relief materials made up of foodstuff, mosquito nets, face masks and hand sanitizers to the new Kuchingoro IDP Camp in Abuja Nigeria.

Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION together with her partners proceeded to offer relief materials to some widows named Heart of God women in Byazhin Kubwa even as they warm up to take relief materials all the way to Marraraban Rido---Ungwan Kaje in Kaduna State.

For the widow's outreach, The drive was long, the road was bad but the effort was worthwhile. Just two days after this outreach, Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION heads to Kaduna Marraraban Rido---Ungwan Kaje to give relief materials and face masks. Amb Rachel Bakam posted on her social media pages:

"We are grateful for a successful outreach today. The residents of Ugwan Kaje in Marraban Rido Kaduna State have been tormented with Kidnappings. Just last week, one of the Rulers was kidnapped and they are waiting for ransom. We are glad to be the first to take relief materials and face masks to that community ever. We just turned out and surprised the community. We appreciate our partners, team and volunteers for making this all possible. Here are the volunteers:

*Rimpyen Dan my University mate and dear friend

*Nehemiah Tene who volunteered from Facebook

*Shabanyan Kantiok who also volunteered from Facebook

We appreciate *Hon Rotimi Okenla PDP Candidate for House of Assembly Ogun State for flying all the way from Lagos to support our outreaches @rotimiokenla

The Covid-19 widow's pallative outreach organised by Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION and her partners at Byazhin Kubwa was a huge success. What a distance we drove to reach the widows but it was worth it at the end of the day. We appreciate Mr Nefo Esimai who came to the aid of one of the widows there by paying 2 years rent for her and providing her with upkeep. May God replenish your purse a billion fold

We won't stop. We will head to Marraraban Rido--- Ugwan Kaje in Kaduna State on Saturday 9th may with relief materials too. We appreciate our partners who are linking hands to make these projects feasible. We appreciate you all. Here they are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFKUsH9aOm4

*Uwakolam Godwin Chukwudi Founder Global Life-Tower Builders Foundation and his team who have provided the fabrics for face masks, supporting with media, photography and volunteers. Follow on Instagram: @globallifetowerbuilders @chukwyuwakolam

*Dr Aisha Achimugu Founder/President,
SAM Empowerment Foundation
Who are supporting with foodstuff. Follow on Instagram: @samempowermentfoundation

*Air Commodore Emmanuel Jekada APC Chairman Kaduna State supported with money

*Vincent B. Ngene. Even-Numbers (Nig ) Ltd. Dealers on Home/Office window blinds & Conventional curtains/Bed spreads.+234 803 315 7840

*My dear friend Mr Mateawo Joshua Olusegun who supported with cash

*Dr Jimoh Abubakar. Director, Public Affairs--NAFDAC supported with cash

*Dr Joyce Dominic CEO Joyce Herbal Centre supporting with money. Follow on Instagram: @joyce.skin.care @joyceherbalproducts

*Queen Zion Torkwase Kilgore CEO Zionshine Heavenly Creations who is supporting with beautiful and exotic face masks. Follow on Instagram: @Zionshinehc. You can reach her on:08034124447

*Bar Salako Olanrewaju Adewale, Ph.D., FCA, LLB, BL, MBA, ACTI., CEO CITYMART Suncity and Gwagwalada Abuja supported with some money

*Amb. Nefo Esimai Co-Founder La Buena Vida @nefolegend supported with money

*My dearest big brother
Aruwan Joseph aka Shakzy supported with cash

*Mr Houmam Lababidi aka Da Homms Founder & President Fun Bikers Nigeria is supporting as a volunteer with his friends. Follow on Instagram: @ridewiththehomms @fun_bikersng

*Nuhu Ezekiel CEO Wecrispitmedia supporting with media. Follow on Instagram: @Wecrispitmedia

Here's to making life better

"Be a partner today. Together we can make the World a better place". Your brand will enjoy massive publicity on our media platforms as part of your CSR activity.

Also follow and like our pages:
Instagram: @rachelbakam @rachelthepiperfoundation
Twitter: @rachelbakam @rachelthepiperfoundation
Facebook: @rachelthepiperfoundation, trends & rachel and rachel bakam

Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION "#Reachingout with #actsofKindness.... #Touchinglives.... #Bridgingdifferences"

We appreciate you".

Here's wishing Rachel the PIPER FOUNDATION and her great partners more exploits in their philanthropic quest and may God reward all their efforts. We caught wind of the fact that the next outreach after the one for Kaduna is for the Media men in a couple of weeks. Well-done indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmO_M7S6Qgw

2 Likes

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by AlexReports(m): 1:39pm On May 12, 2020
More

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by AlexReports(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
Continue
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by GOFRONT(m): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
I know Noodles must be present...

Good move sha!!

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2020
I Go Like Pipe This Rachel The Piper

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by iHart(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2020
I hope her extended family members are receiving palliative too!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Digitalstarlite: 11:06am On May 14, 2020
Congratulations to her

I hope it helps d ppl to an extent since our government scam us dat dey gave us money in our Bvn cos dey lied to us...snap picture wit d money in d north and collect d money from dem...lieing to d media and lie Mohammed dat money was disburse.

No evidence...

Even d custom rice
Nigeria government na scam...
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2020
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Drizzy5001(m): 11:07am On May 14, 2020
God bless her.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Rebuke: 11:07am On May 14, 2020
Well, well.. may God bless everyone doing their best to help the poor with good intention.

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Nanorest: 11:07am On May 14, 2020
Alexreport again?

Have you bought a share on nairaland?
What do I know self..I don't give a fuvk
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2020
No hand gloves while sharing face masks?
Anyway well done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by rammytt(m): 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Good
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by ForeThinker: 11:09am On May 14, 2020
Last last we go dey Aii

Btw

More news Below

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by ecolime(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2020
Nice job Alex. Will need your service very soon grin

For now, the hustle continues.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by faithfull18(f): 11:13am On May 14, 2020
Okay.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Bonapart(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2020
Modern day given. Camera and eyesight things.

God reward you all

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by ThatFairGuy: 11:16am On May 14, 2020
If not alexreports, then who'll it be cheesy great work chief
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Joystark(f): 11:17am On May 14, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I Go Like Pipe This Rachel The Piper

Jesus wept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Joystark(f): 11:17am On May 14, 2020
God bless her.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by whytediamond(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2020
AlexReports and beauty Queens since 1962

1 Like

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by okeke042: 11:27am On May 14, 2020
good one indeed
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Karlifate: 11:27am On May 14, 2020
Good gesture.
Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by jubrilELsudan: 11:39am On May 14, 2020
I WILL LIKE TO LAY MY PIPE INSIDE HER KUKUNASE.

Re: Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor by Houseofglam7(f): 11:56am On May 14, 2020
It’s gotta be the boot locker again undecided
I only came to see Da Homms kiss
Biker extraordinaire kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. / Cancer-Causing Substance In School Uniforms From China: SON Raises Alarm / Enugu Youths Campaign Against meth On The Streets (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.