Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics (1762 Views)

Bobrisky Was Rush To The Hospital After Massive Pain On Hips (video) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by OgaGist: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
The creativity of the kids who go by the Instagram name, Ikorodu Bois who loves mimicking celebrities, this time mimicked how Senator Dino Melaye was taken to hospital after he collapsed during his arrest.

Watch video below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/ikorodu-bois-mimic-how-dino-melaye-was-rushed-to-hospital-after-he-collapsed-during-his-arrest

mynd44

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by OgaGist: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by OgaGist: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Jonadull: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lmao .
Idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will soon storm the thread to curse these innocent kids grin grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Jonadull: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Raphaelmary(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
who could be sponsoring these boys?

these boys should put their talents to better use
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
Lmao .
Idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorists will soon storm the thread to curse these innocent kids grin grin
smh
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Jonadull: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Jonadull: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2019

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by NOC1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Any way happy married life to Simi my crush, i wish her the best as she tie the knot with Adekunle Gold.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Abortions: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:
Lmao .

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Raphaelmary(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jonathan:

Shut up your mouth there!
I feel your pain cheesy

Wailers will wail to coma ☺️☺️ cheesy

I was actually going to retort sharply but then I looked at your moniker and felt pity on you....

you're as dull as a man that I know that had a surgery on his brain and totally forgot to speak his native language

grow up son!

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Jonadull: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
Raphaelmary:

I was actually going to retort sharply but then I looked at your moniker and felt pity on you....

you're as dull as a man that I know that had a surgery on his brain and totally forgot to speak his native language

grow up son!
Wail to death cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Ayhomes(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
I sell genuine and secure properties in Dubai,Lagos,Abuja, Calabar and Ibadan

All estate properties

Check my profile for my WhatsApp contacts

The pics here my self and colleague in one of our properties in Dubai

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Ayhomes(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
Raphaelmary:
who could be sponsoring these boys?

these boys should put their talents to better use
God will guide them
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by softwerk(f): 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
This children una no dey fear?!
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by absingle(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
I pity dis future of these children
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by RevenGeMission: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
hilarious video
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Kingluqman(m): 12:53am On Jan 06, 2019
You these kids are shaking big table ooo

Las las we go sha laugh grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Twizzy30(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2019
gringrin dino see your life
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by OgaGist: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2019
sad
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic How Dino Melaye Was Rush To Hospital After He Collapse. Pics by Online4u: 2:04am On Jan 12, 2019
Watch Now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMjiejmaZ7I

Popular Instagram Mimickers, the Ikorodu Bois mimicked Dino Melaye in hospital bed. #DinoMelaye #IkoroduBois #Tundeednut #Legit.ng #Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Kayode Adebayo Dressed Up As Lady To Celebrate His Birthday / Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs Causing A Stir Online / Zikel Cosmetics Distributors Doubt N100m Deal With Tonto, Inquire Its Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.