Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' (427 Views)

Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Bush, Romney Won't Support Trump Re-Election - New York Times / BREAKING: Britain’s US Ambassador Resigns after Trump spat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er'
File-This Oct. 9, 2018, file photo shows Republican U.S. Senate candidate Mitt Romney answering a question about tariffs during the debate with Democratic opponent Jenny Wilson in the America First Event Center in Cedar City, Utah. Utah Sen.-elect Romney says President Donald Trump's "conduct over the past two years ... …
James M. Dobson/The Spectrum via AP
4 Jan 2019

My-oh-my, Mr. Decency suddenly has nothing to say. Which is rather bizarre, because it was just a few days ago when Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) stridently assured us, "I will speak out against significant statements or actions that are divisive, racist, sexist, anti-immigrant, dishonest or destructive to democratic institutions."

And yet here we are, a full day after Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) publicly called the president of the United States a “motherfucker,” and Moral Mitt has remained silent.

Here we are, three days after Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) repeatedly and publicly compared the president of the United States to Hitler, and Wellborn Willard has not said a word.

I cannot be the only one disappointed by this, or a bit confused.

After all it was just a few days ago that Respectable Romney, so driven by his lofty principles and sense of moral outrage, could not stop his high-minded self from publicly attacking the leader of his own party, President Trump, in the far-left Washington Post.

But — and this is important — this attack on a fellow Republican was not a mercenary one, was not Romney angling for media love or to position himself to fail in a third attempt to become president. Of course not. This is Mitt Romney we are talking about — honest, honourable, noble, trustworthy Mitt — who is driven only by his own personal sense of honour.

How do we know that?

Because he said so, silly.

Not only does the Mighty Mitt mention himself more than a dozen times in his attack on Trump (his first official act as an incoming senator), he promises us that this is about morals and principles, not his own self-interest, which can only mean one thing…

Willard's silence in the face of these indefensible attacks on our president is not an act of hypocrisy on Mitt's part, does not prove he is an unprincipled hack, and is not the act of a snivelling sore loser kissing the backside of the very same media outlets that tore him and his family to shreds with lies in 2012…

No, Willard's silence can only be interpreted as an act of decency because if Willard does it, it is decent.

In other words, we just need shut up and learn from our betters.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/04/nolte-mitt-romney-silent-after-trump-called-hitler-mother-fker/?

1 Share

Re: Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by bedspread: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
GOD BLESS , PRESERVE AND PROTECT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP CONTINUOUSLY ...

Haters Worldwide should Jump into RED Sea..

2 Likes

Re: Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by EbukaHades10(m): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2019
How e take concern we wey dey naija?

1 Like

Re: Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
EbukaHades10:

How e take concern we wey dey naija?

I suppose this section is for foreign affairs. Wetin concern fish with raincoat? undecided
Re: Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by EbukaHades10(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I suppose this section is for foreign affairs. Wetin concern fish with raincoat? undecided
Agreed but this is Nairaland not Dollarland

Re: Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Agreed but this is Nairaland not Dollarland

What kind of news do you expect on this section? undecided
Re: Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by alezzy13: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol! The irony. If I didn't know better I would have thought OP was out to mock his darling insulter-in-chief.

Yes, he IS president of insulters club.

But don't take my word for it, a simple Google search would identify the man who has spewed four letter words more than all other US presidents COMBINED!

Yeah, yeah, I know the topic is about the two-faced Romeny, right? Okay, so here's my take:

Were I a reblican, I would gladly choose the sly, two-faced Romeny over the serial abuser, liar, adulterer, rascist, bully, ignorant, sexist SOB!!

But then, I'm not a republican, THANKFULLY!!
Re: Nolte: Mitt Romney Silent After Trump Was Called 'Hitler' And 'Motherf***er' by alezzy13: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
bedspread:
GOD BLESS , PRESERVE AND PROTECT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP CONTINUOUSLY ...

Haters Worldwide should Jump into RED Sea..

Sharrap there. Ignorant cotton picking negro like you.

Offensive much? Sorry, but now you know what your darling thinks about you and your fellow sh*thole likes.

Yeye de smell.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Terrorist Blowing Himself During Terror Attack In Kenya / Vladimir Putin Says Russia Will Target US Withh Its Latest Weapon. See Why / A Ghanaian Official Rate Ghana Far Bellow Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.