Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,204 members, 7,953,756 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

We Need Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need Writers (464 Views)

I Need Writers - Rate Starts At N5/word - Reviews & How-to Guides / I Need Writers (N3 Per Word) / We Need Writers: You get Juicy Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need Writers by Theflint1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hi,

I'm in need of an amazing writer who would play a key role in writing and producing content on about any topic,

Desired Skills and Qualifications

Language skills - spelling, grammar, and word usage

Ability to generate new ideas

Editing

Great interpersonal skills

Persistence and thoroughness

What we write:

Most of our articles are related to technology but not limited. We create copies on finance, health, marketing, agriculture, dating, sports, pets, psychology, engineering, and practically anything else.

If you think you fit the profile above, are confident in your skills as a writer and ready to hit the ground running, send us a message let's meet.

Advice - If you are looking to learn to write, I'd advise you look elsewhere...we are learners ourselves wink. Also, you would need a PC, access to the internet and a source of power to work effectively (as we desire).

P.S. - Share this! Don't be afraid you'd lose the position to a friend or family member, the more the merrier.

Contact - 07031562014 (Whatsapp).

1 Like

Re: We Need Writers by Raintaker(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2019
Theflint1:
Hi,

I'm in need of an amazing writer who would play a key role in writing and producing content on about any topic,

Editing

What we write:

Most of our articles are related to technology but not limited. We create copies on finance, health, marketing, agriculture, dating, sports, pets, psychology, engineering, and practically anything else.

If you think you fit the profile above, are confident in your skills as a writer and ready to hit the ground running, send us a message let's meet.

Advice - If you are looking to learn to write, I'd advise you look elsewhere...we are learners ourselves wink. Also, you would need a PC, access to the internet and a source of power to work effectively (as we desire).

P.S. - Share this! Don't be afraid you'd lose the position to a friend or family member, the more the merrier.

I can help you, but how much do you pay per word?
I'm asking this because I don't want us to waste each others time.
Re: We Need Writers by kalu61(m): 3:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Theflint1:
Hi,

Editing

What we write:

What's your rate

(1) (Reply)

I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) / Urgent Vacancy In A Reputable Hotel / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.