Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) (436 Views)

Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / I Will Pay 1,000 Naira If You Can Get Me This Ebook.... I Really Need It Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) by onlinetomola(m): 8:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Good morning everyone,

Since January 1st 2019, the song i have being listening to and on repeat mode is Aje by Jaywon. This song lyrics really got me and I cant just help to take my mind off the lyrics. I really need someone to connect me with a job or any legit online job that pays. Almost Through out 2018 I was without a job and it was really difficult living life. Computer Science HND graduate, I am not a fresh graduate and i have years of working experience. I Just need somebody's help Please.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) by Heartbender: 8:44am On Jan 09, 2019
Send me a message on whatsapp
onlinetomola:
Good morning everyone,

Since January 1st 2019, the song i have being listening to and on repeat mode is Aje by Jaywon. This song lyrics really got me and I cant just help to take my mind off the lyrics. I really need someone to connect me with a job or any legit online job that pays. Almost Through out 2018 I was without a job and it was really difficult living life. Computer Science HND graduate, I am not a fresh graduate and i have years of working experience. I Just need somebody's help Please.

Thank you.
Re: I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) by onlinetomola(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Heartbender:
Send me a message on whatsapp

thank you
Re: I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) by SEGLIZ: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2019
there are lot of jobs around us but we only look away from them.
I took to teaching (even when I'm not a trained teacher), truth is it's paying off. with just two kids at my door step Nov 2017 the number keep increasing.
even with unstable ones, ones that has refuse to pay for 12 month still I didn't send them off, I'm not regretting it cos it stabilizes me.

lessons behind this is it pays off no matter how little or small. it brings one to stability and helps in concentrating and planning to execute better.
the trickle profit serves as capital for runaround and executing the bigger plans.
it doesn't consume my time just between the hours of 4pm and 6pm, I do my afternoon duty and I deliver.
just look inward there is a volcano of blessings within waiting to erupt that would end up creating the earthquake you are anticipating.

May Christ bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: I Really need help...Aje By Jaywon On Repeat Since Jan 1st. (Read Pls) by onlinetomola(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:
there are lot of jobs around us but we only look away from them.
I took to teaching (even when I'm not a trained teacher), truth is it's paying off. with just two kids at my door step Nov 2017 the number keep increasing.
even with unstable ones, ones that has refuse to pay for 12 month still I didn't send them off, I'm not regretting it cos it stabilizes me.

moral

this idea is not bad really...thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Office Secretary / Engineering Vacancy / Urgent Vacancies: A Job For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.