Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding (516 Views)

You Don't Last In Bed?This 5HERBS Is For You,Treat Erection Problem Permanently / Help Am Dying Of Internal Bleeding Due To Accident / Can Accident Cause Internal Bleeding Without Killing Someone Immediately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding by pinkguy(m): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2019
My cousin got accident the say they are ok but I know must have some internal bleeding she seeing things double
Re: How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding by oxypress: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2019
Did she hit her head?
Re: How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding by pinkguy(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2019
oxypress:
Did she hit her head?
yes she hit her head I heard she have a little bleeding from one of her ear
Re: How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
pinkguy:
My cousin got accident the say they are ok but I know must have some internal bleeding she seeing things double
GIVE HER BUCHU POWER,IT WILL TAKE CARE OF THE INTERNAL INJURIES

Re: How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding by oxypress: 2:11am On Jan 07, 2019
pinkguy:
hbot and brain damage:
The picture is very clear. Your cousin had a Traumatic Brain Injury and now suffering from POST-CONCUSSION SYNDROM. This is a serious condition since the problem is degenerating.
Beware of fawul wey think say dem fit chew bone way lions no fit chew. This problem may be difficult to crack even at the Nigerian teaching hospitals level. But you must go there first and hear from them.
There are hundreds of thousands of people who suffer Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) from motor accidents, sports injuries and warfare. Many end up with POST-CONCUSSION SYNDROM.
These people benefit from hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) as this is the treatment that works for many. HBOT is pure medical treatment administered by a qualified physician. You may also look into this novel treatment which we can offer because you may not find a better alternative treatment out there either.
Your cousing had previously had internal brain injury with internal bleeding. But now she is not bleeding. But there is brain scaring with blood flow disruption and continuous degenaration of brain cells. HBOT can stop and revers the process.
Taking things not prescribed by a qualified physician can make her develop liver problems and gall bladder stones thereby aggravating her already precarious neurological condition. And that is what is exactly hapenning to her now.
It is time to forget about gana alternative melesin, chinko nutritional and herbal supplements, indo-naija agents, cheap (plant) stemcell wayo agents. Dem plenty for nairaland.
Keep in touch if you need to know more.
HBOT is very effective and it is what we do. HBOT helps people with brain damage with different causes including stroke, dementia, alzheimer, parkinson disease, cerebral palsy, add/adhd, memory loss, autoimmune diseases, nonhealing wounds, sicklecell disease etc, etc because in these diseases blood does not flow well and no easier and non complicated way to make it flow.

May she find peace and healing as you continue to search for solution.
Re: How Do You Treat Internal Bleeding by FlutterDollar99(m): 3:39am On Jan 07, 2019
pinkguy:
it's better you take her to an hospital

(1) (Reply)

Why Manage Ulcer When You Can Cure It / UPX Pro Fitness Tracker With Heart Rate And Blood Pressure Monitor / Lightening Vision System - 20/20 Vision in 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.