Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads (7620 Views)

#endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila / Enugu Govt Awards Contracts For Projects Worth Over N3.2 Billion / Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So we are back full circle...... And what happened to Lucky and Osho? So our problem is multi faceted, let's hope Obaseki means well. In 8 years we shall know....
lucky is one of the worst governor in Nigeria history.

Oshiomole is just average, even udughan performed better.

You can go and compare the 4 years of oshiomole with that of obaseki, you'll hate oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Lexusgs430: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2019
Edodefender:
to be honest lucky igbnedion did poorly, any body could have beaten him in development.

Oshiomole only renovate some roads,schools and co other than that, he failed woefully.

The biggest oshiomole achievement was bringing obaseki in.

I rate Edo state high more than any other state in development now.

Let's imagine a position where wear were all our state governors, perform optimally, delivering 89% across board ..........

The presidency would just be required for minimal touch up........... Nigeria would be the best country to live.....

NB : A dream I feel would not be attained in 100 years.... Truly shameful.......

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Let's imagine a position where wear were all our state governors, perform optimally, delivering 89% across board ..........

The presidency would just be required for minimal touch up........... Nigeria would be the best country to live.....

NB : A dream I feel would not be attained in 100 years.... Truly shameful.......

lmao impossible

The only way Nigeria can be saved is true restructuring
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by AleAirHub(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Epa You're right but it's too Early for score card now , let wait for 8yrs 1st.
Well-done Sir
Edodefender:
to be honest lucky igbnedion did poorly, any body could have beaten him in development.

Oshiomole only renovate some roads,schools and co other than that, he failed woefully.

Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Diso60090(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Goldrings:
But just for Buhari to make 200 naira to 1 dollar the way he saw it.. is hard for him

Didn't his mother tell him that when you scata sth.. you arrange it back

Abeg make them leave am high quality like this because every little Euro now valuable in Nigeria

We love it
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Lexusgs430: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Edodefender:

You can go and compare the 4 years of oshiomole with that of obaseki, you'll hate oshiomole

So you see my point..... But some people still clamour for Lucky etc etc

Have I ever been to Edo state? NO..... But people resident in states, are not giving positive feedbacks on this rogues...... But they are all usually awarded huge benefits after underperforming.......
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2019
AleAirHub:
Epa You're right but it's too Early for score card now , let wait for 8yrs 1st.
Well-done Sir
true

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So you see my point..... But some people still clamour for Lucky etc etc

Have I ever been to Edo state? NO..... But people resident in states, are not giving positive feedbacks on this rogues...... But they are all usually awarded huge benefits after underperforming.......
that's Nigeria for you, they praise criminals.

Even here on nairaland you'll still see them *praying* for Ibori and other convicted criminals.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Even my area here has been tarred , I went to 3 house(a popular section in upper sakponba).

I was shocked seeing gutters been dig , very soon work will commence.
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by EgusiShankly: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2019
Edodefender:

osho's perrformance was below average...
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, pls let's not use semantics to confuse my position....

Oh, I see...I thought you used pragmatics
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by kariz(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Edodefender:

I live and work in Edo state and I travel a lot too. I can beat my chest and give you reasons why Edo state is the most improved Nigerian state by far!
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2019
kariz:

I live and work in Edo state and I travel a lot too. I can beat my chest and give you reasons why Edo state is the most improved Nigerian state by far!
name 3
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Stephanie75(f): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2019
The "wake and see" governor, continue doing d good work
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Blinkyzarmani: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Anyone who resides in Esan west will know that there are several facelift on the decayed roads. Construction still ongoing. Am not an APC card carrying member but I know because Obaseki has failed to dole out monies to the political gods, he won't be given a second term ticket. But if given, I don't see anyone challenging him from any party.
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Blinkyzarmani:
Anyone who resides in Esan west will know that there are several facelift on the decayed roads. Construction still ongoing. Am not an APC card carrying member but I know because Obaseki has failed to dole out monies to the political gods, he won't be given a second term ticket. But if given, I don't see anyone challenging him from any party.
lmao if APC don't give obaseki the ticket, they'll for ever be dead in Edo state
Re: Obaseki Awards Contracts For Reconstruction Of 140 Roads by osimetha: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Edo in Save Hand under Godwin Obaseki.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anonymous Hackers Join "arms" With Nigerians In The #occupynigeria Protests / Herdsmen In Neighboring Countries Planning To Attack Benue – Ortom / 9th NASS Leadership: South-east APC Members Meet Today, May Reject Zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.