Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I’ve Never Thought Of Bleaching, My Complexion Is A Blessing – Bimpe Oyebade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Never Thought Of Bleaching, My Complexion Is A Blessing – Bimpe Oyebade (1923 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Stefflon Don Kisses Burna Boy: "I’ve Never Done This Before, I Had To Kiss Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Thought Of Bleaching, My Complexion Is A Blessing – Bimpe Oyebade by GistMore: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2019
These days, bleaching is arguably common, especially in the entertainment industry, but Bimpe Oyebade, a professional model turned actor and movie producer, has said that she has never thought of changing the colour of her skin just to fit in.

She said, “I started acting professionally in 2017; after I featured in a movie, I got positive responses from the audience. I have never been tempted to tone or bleach my skin at all. My dark skin has always been a blessing to me even before I started acting. I get a lot of opportunities because of the colour of my skin.

“When I started acting, my parents were sceptical about my decision but after I featured in a movie and got positive responses from my fans, I was motivated. My mum was scared of me going into acting initially because of the kind of stories she hears about celebrities, but I explained to her that I was really interested in it and she supported me. After she watched my first movie, she was convinced. I have never had any challenging role, but I have noticed a lot of people like me when I cry in movies.”

Oyebade, who recently produced her third movie about a cancer patient, noted that it was an adaptation of a true life story.

“My recent movie is actually a true life story; the plot was inspired by what someone has passed through while battling cancer. I upload my movies on the Internet because of my international fans. I have always had a passion for story-telling,” she said.

Gist from GistMore - http://gistmore.com/ive-never-thought-of-bleaching-my-complexion-is-a-blessing-bimpe-oyebade

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Thought Of Bleaching, My Complexion Is A Blessing – Bimpe Oyebade by GistMore: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2019

Re: I’ve Never Thought Of Bleaching, My Complexion Is A Blessing – Bimpe Oyebade by Praizeupdates: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2019
I see
Re: I’ve Never Thought Of Bleaching, My Complexion Is A Blessing – Bimpe Oyebade by rexmozee0167(m): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2019
U think ur skin is fine come check mine
Re: I’ve Never Thought Of Bleaching, My Complexion Is A Blessing – Bimpe Oyebade by Kylekent59: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2019
I just tried to bleach her to know which is the best. chocolate skinne or bleached skin

Here are my results

In conclusion, chocolate skin is Bae.

(1) (Reply)

10 pictures Regina Daniels does not want you to see / Ghanaian Actress Efia Odo Goes Topless In New Photo / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.