Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) (61625 Views)

Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) / Jackie Appiah & Adedimeji Lateef Meet In Dubai Easter Tour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Traditional Marriage Of Actors Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos)

Nigerian actors, Adetola Adedimeji Lateef and Oyebade Adebimpe held their traditional marriage today, Igbere TV reports.

Sharing a photo of them together on Instagram, Adetola wrote;

"The Grace of the almighty is sufficient .

Today I marry my best friend"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoGBBPM5MH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bimpe also shared the same photo on her Instagram handle, stating that she is now married to her best friend.

"Today I marry my best friend", she wrote.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoFz1EoyMQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by MightySparrow: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations

I forbid the yeyebrities' irreconcilable differences jinx for you in Jesus name.

Big Amen!

220 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by dammypat(f): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congrats guys
After all the denial from both of you, your fans can now rest
Enjoy your marriage in Jesus Christ Name

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Apreecauts: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Awwn.. congratulations 。◕‿◕。
May God Almighty bless your union, nkan kan oni ya yi

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Frestuffng: 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Folsettoo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Happy married life

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Jointheir7(f): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations! God's blessings!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by revived2: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Happy Married banging

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Bakarehabib02(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Tovard(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
I deeply wish them the very best and a big congratulations to them too!

I also pray for the single ladies and gentlemen that you will never marry wrongly, bone of your bone and flesh from your flesh will give unto you!

Congratulations in advance to my nairaland single ladies and gentlemen.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by MikePhilly(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
MightySparrow:
Congratulations

I forbid the yeyebrities' irreconcilable differences jinx for you in Jesus name.

Big Amen!
God be praised

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by ArchyDesmond(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by jeff1993: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
HML

Please NL family .... I need a someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill.... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Raychee(f): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Black beauty. Hope the character is as beautiful? God bless your union.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Indelibleage: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Marriage Supper of the Lamb really matter. Make everything possible to be there!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Samxcollections: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by obajoey(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congrats

I am next

But I never get fiancėe , I know I am next

My wife come out by fire

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
One of my best yoruba actor

Congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Happy married life to 2 versatile actors.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Newyorkitis(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
This life.

Months ago, the lady claims lateef is not her type.

Now she would be marrying same person thats not her type

11 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ceremony is nothing to the endurance in relationship.

Best of luck to the iyawo and oko.

As for me baby mama is the best just because of children bcs I don't want woman palava.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
wahoo see how they look good.. nah we wey just wan dey do white wedding when obvious white wedding is the Europeans and Americans traditional wedding

6 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by CodedHustler: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congrats man. Beautiful bride

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) by Iretii0511(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Indelibleage:
Marriage Supper of the Lamb really matter. Make everything possible to be there!

What are you saying sire?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos) / Hushpuppi Congratulates Mompha On His New Royce Rolls (Photos) / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.