Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust (20417 Views)

CJN Orders Justice Olasunbo To Retake Oath After Mentioning Allah / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Racoon(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2019
Lies and propaganda can not save the useless govt. Until the residents of the NE, Nigerian Army & APC-led FG acknowledged the reality & truth of the grave self-inflicted BH insurgency; the quick there will be a solution to this problem.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Is Al-Barnawi not captured and was on trial in abjua ?
Who released him and armed him

Wetin dey make me sad be the lives of young people them will sacrifice

Rest in peace in advance

1 Like

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by UncleJudax(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Yankee101:

It is not the poorest continent. It is the richest. But with the poorest people
Don't go syntax and semantics on me bro. I am sure you know what I mean.

If you refuse to transform yourself with available resources, you are POOR. You have more natural resources than anybody, but the west still gives you aid, while you sit on your natural deposits.

Don't think like your leaders.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by adonis89(m): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2019
Ur planning an offensive, And ur coming to say it on d media

1 Like

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by dazzlingd(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2019
Victory to Nigeria Army.
Death to Boko Haram militants

1 Like

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 06, 2019
Is it everything newspapers will report? This could compromise the said mission
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by jaiykem: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2019
I refuse to submit that Isis linked Barnawi can seize any territory in Nigeria since they'd been defeated technically according to Buhari govt.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Seetto: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2019
Edodefender:
Atiku states he'll win

All south south states
All south East states
Lagos,oyo and ondo in south West.

Plateau, Niger, nassarawa, Benue, kogi and Kwara.

In north east, taraba, Adamawa, yobe and Bauchi.

In north west, zamfara, Kaduna.

President atiku

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by wahles(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2019
So you had to tell about ur offensive move, no wonder you guys keep failling

1 Like

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Don't always ring bells b4 going to war...b4 u get there their high rank officers would have fled back to sambisa forest.

If u want to flex muscles, go to sambisa forest because no matter how hard u ring the bell they will be there waiting for u.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2019
Things have changed, this is not d previous presidential elections. Fool Nigerians once now na shame on you.... Just ask Jonathan. I assure u most North central states will vote out the current president.
[quote author=Seetto post=74495826][/quote]

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by wayitis: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Esseite:
The only way to eradicate bokoharam is Unity amongst Nigerians... they grew in size and strength because Nigeria is more divided under buhari.
Nothing but the truth

1 Like

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2019
Esseite:
The same way you have told the media, dont you think you have told bokoharam aswell?... if its for "show of force", dont you think they would be ready as well?

Why not tell us the victories... now you have told us the number of troops and different arm involved, what if things dont go as planned, wont it be assumed you lost that same number on same media?

Well Said.

1 Like

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Seetto: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2019
K00da:
Things have changed, this is not d previous presidential elections. Fool Nigerians once now na shame on you.... Just ask Jonathan. I assure u most North central states will vote out the current president.

In your mind, atiku go win election , daydreamer, that analysis is the reality on ground, take it or leave.....atiku political career will finally be buried come come February 2016..
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by madridsta007(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2019
Esseite:
The same way you have told the media, dont you think you have told bokoharam aswell?... if its for "show of force", dont you think they would be ready as well?

Why not tell us the victories... now you have told us the number of troops and different arm involved, what if things dont go as planned, wont it be assumed you lost that same number on same media?

With this they have completely dissolved the element of surprise, which is important for any military activity. This must be their dumbest Press Release till date.

I don’t blame them though. Every arm of this government believes in the media, media trial and media engagement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by madridsta007(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2019
K00da:

Good man.
Never reinforce failure.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Our Press should be mindful of what they push out to the public especially national and military strategic security plans. Military Leaders should stop dishing out their strategic plans to the public before execution no matter the expected gain.

With all the information out there, do we expect these insurgents to go and sleep? This strategy does not make sense.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by okoroemeka(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
dhardline:
1. Thought the army said Boko Haram never took over Baga and

now they are retaking what is still in their control? undecided

Propaganda can't get you far.

2. If civilians can install trackers on their vehicles why is it so

difficult for the Army to track the position of their vehicles

stolen by Boko Haram? angry
for that place what network will function there,if u are working for MTN will u go and service a mast in baga,hell no I will not.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by jamace(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lucid1:
Is it everything newspapers will report? This could compromise the said mission
Is the military itself not compromised, full of traitors? Go listen to the ordinary soldiers reveal how the military is being betrayed by their ogas at the top.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by PointZerom: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sirjamo how mkt?
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Sirjamo: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
PointZerom:
Sirjamo how mkt?
School will resume tomorrow, go wash your school bag.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Sammyblaq(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Esseite:

I swear.
I keep saying it that Nigeria military doesn't have intelligence. #ZeroIntel

1 Like

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by PointZerom: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
School will resume tomorrow, go wash your school bag.

I will do that at least my village is not under Boko haram and ISWAP but some of your northern children won't resume tomorrow.
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Mrpojj(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
• Assembles thousands of troops, equipment

• ISIS affiliate, ISWAP, on mass recruitment drive

• Group imposes tax on locals

• 10,000 flee Baga, Doron-Baga, Kross Kawwa

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/military-prepares-massive-operation-to-retake-baga-others.html

Na now una wan do the needful
Una for they there dey find Python dance to do in a relatively more peaceful place
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by israelmao(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
I didn't hear that.Re-taking Baga they said they were in control of?
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Ayobami7(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
All the best to them
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Philinho(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Esseite:
The only way to eradicate bokoharam is Unity amongst Nigerians... they grew in size and strength because Nigeria is more divided under buhari.
Not all Nigeria.. Tell the North to unite and boko haram will end
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Philinho(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Esseite:
Not all Nigeria.. Tell the North to unite and boko haram will end.....
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by Gentew(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
ralphelo:
Outdated fake news... No Nigerian territory under Boko Haram.

You need brain to see clearly.... APC ass licker
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by papiwyte(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
cool cool

Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by demoBaba: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Esseite:

I thinks bokoharam started during this government?
Re: Military Prepares Massive Operation To Retake Baga, Others - Daily Trust by darqly(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
How do you retake what you've not lost?? How?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayade’s Defection: PDP Mobilises Tambuwal, Obaseki, Saraki To Stop Governor / Soyinka Disowns Social Media Post Endorsing Tinubu / NLC Protests Tinubu’s N500bn Subsidy Palliative, Demands 300% Pay Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.