Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (48386 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by ojkalito(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Chai....if the President doesn't read how can he understand and feel the plight of the people

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by kaen1317: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
It must be tough being amaechi now. A traitor always gets what he deserves

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by castrol180(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Please what's inside the audio, can someone narrate it here?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by helinues: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi right now...

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by hisgrace090: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2019
Hmm!
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Flocky: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2019
This is serious!
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Johnrake69: 7:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Really?
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:

16/4=4

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by crunchyg: 7:13am On Jan 06, 2019
sukerefakere:
embarassed
I hate Sundays
It is highly impossible to get things working In this jungtry
May I know why you hate Sundays please?
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by fasho01(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2019
Interesting..

How will an onitsha goods seller be his business, when it's not a herdsman?

Hope those voltrons under the guise of presidency and zone b's who said it was a 2014 audio will still come and defend the lifeless and non-listening, nonchalant thing currently occupying the number 1 position in the country

Amaechi was even bold enough to tell them to write it down.. Indeed, there is confusion in the camp of Nigerias common enemy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by sureheaven(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2019
Reno is the most foolish person on Earth

How is amaechi abusing buhari here. He said buhari doesn't read or respond to people. He even went further to say someone abuse buhari but instead for PMB to react, he was laughing. shocked

Is this part of the achievement of PDP for their sixteen years they wanna use to campaign for nigerians to vote them.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by NOC1(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2019
But what Amechi said is different from what Reno is saying, here Amechi said "He will read he will laugh and said what is my Bussines with Goat seller in Onitsha"
Amechi is talking to probably people on opening, not even hidding self. He is trying to say about how everything is heaped on the president head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by mosegifted: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2019
mastercee:
I still refuse to believe this. Amaechi can't be so daft to pass these comments on Buhari. He's the DG of the campaign team for crying out loud

Oga, no body needs you to believe dis, sane Nigeria knows the real thing.. and as for this clip, if you like take it to US, there will prove the validity of Reno's claim.. thanks as you deal with it grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by broswilli: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2019
Nothing wrong with what Amaechi said
Heard more of the audio and i am speechless. APC is doomed

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by homealone00: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by sacramento1212: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:

How is amaechi abusing buhari here. He said buhari doesn't read or respond to people. He even went further to say someone abuse buhari but instead for PMB to react, he was laughing. shocked

Is this part of the achievement of PDP for their sixteen years they wanna use to campaign for nigerians to vote them.

How's Reno foolish? So you are proud to have a president that doesn't read? In a country that have so many educated people that can do much better?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by frankmoney(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2019
Where is the insult ? I listened to the audio .. and what amaechi was saying is that buhari doesn't respond to insults basically .... I don't understand what Reno means by amaechi is insulting buhari cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2019
My deduction from the audio is that Amaechi was referring to the President not being interested in those who insult him and not interested in reading their insults and even when he does, he would laugh it off and Amaechi went ahead to give an example of the Onitsha goat seller who was busy blaming Buhari and Buharis response.

He was not mocking Buhari but was actually pointing out a fact IN SUPPORT of buhari

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Coloradvantage(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2019
omonaijiria:
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1081784810677256192?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyVHgad6Vi0
this audio in no way shows ameachi was talking ill of the president. I am no buhari supporter. but listen... he is just saying he doesn't care much about criticism. Reno just did nothing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Lizilicious(f): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2019
The audio is so funny I had to listen to it thrice...

Ameachi would make a good comedian

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by frankopit: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Na wa
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by tomiwakeem: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:

if a president does not read I wonder if it is cows he came to look at . Buhari is a disgrace dazz all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by jaymichael(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2019
Anaechi was only stating that the President doesn't entertain distractions. He doesn't pay mind to unimportant and distracting things written or said about him. That is exactly the kind of person I am too. Reno knows what Amaechi meant. He knew the context in which the statement was made but he just added his own analysis and twisted it out if context because he has useless followers who chiefly amongst them are fools who have little brain capacity to think on their own and are incapable of forming independent thoughts no matter their level of education, and those blinded by hatred of the man that defeated their Ijaw demigod in 2015.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by sureheaven(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2019
if a president does not read I wonder if it is cows he came to look at . Buhari is a disgrace dazz all

You gullible fools make Reno look like someone smart.
Listen and relisten to the audio then tell me how amaechi was abusing pmb

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2019
mastercee:
I still refuse to believe this. Amaechi can't be so daft to pass these comments on Buhari. He's the DG of the campaign team for crying out loud

It's like you've not heard of SYCHOPHAT b4...

Free our politicians and spend the energy somewhere else..

They are all after their selfish interest.. If you want to see leaders that have the interest of the people in their heart, look to the developed countries..

Since democrats in the US lost presidential election there has not been any defection.. Maybe you've heard but I have not..

What do think will happen to Amaechi if APC decides to jilt him before now..?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by jaymichael(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2019
Coloradvantage:
this audio in no way shows ameachi was talking ill of the president. I am no buhari supporter. but listen... he is just saying he doesn't care much about criticism. Reno just did nothing.
I just posted the same thing. You have said it all in few words. If I had seen your post earlier, there would have been no need to post mine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by arewaboy01(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74493199:

U sef see am bro?!
We listened to it thrice and we were just shaking our head, that wakanda foolish nonentity is this criminal call Reno?!
What a mumucious fellow.
So this is the trash he had his gullible followers thirsty for so that they can masturbate with it.
Total RUBBISH! wink cheesy
I wonder oh ....audio of since 2014 when PMB was not even in Government... Next level please!!!! pdp is a Dead party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by bluefilm: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2019
What's the meaning of this nonsense I just listened to?

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Donbigi2(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2019
Felixfixed2019:
See prove below!
baba try another hustle nah. You’re even using iPhone
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by sureheaven(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2019
shocked
How's Reno foolish? So you are proud to have a president that doesn't read? In a country that have so many educated people that can do much better?

You are the most foolish here since you can't relate what amaechi was telling people around him in the audio.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.