Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari (48403 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / INEC Server: Reno Omokri Releases "Proof" (Photos) / Saraki Says Kayode Ogundamisi's Body Should Be Cremated Over Leaked Audio Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Ogaga87(m): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2019
crunchyg:

May I know why you hate Sundays please?

I think that guy is moshlem abi na mushroom

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by NessaBoo(f): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2019
sacramento1212:

How's Reno foolish? So you are proud to have a president that doesn't read? In a country that have so many educated people that can do much better?

I'm sorry oo, but you're certainly not among the educated people if you can't comprehend the lexis of that simple comment that guy wrote!!

Haba!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by jasmine1600: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2019
Everyone in this country knows Buhari is a compound illiterate.
What has a herdsman to to with leadership?
Everyone zombie supporting Buhari is only for selfish gain and not for the growth and welfare of Nigeria.
Transmission was doctored
Danduje was doctored
Soldiers that were slaughtered was doctored
Now Amaechi voice is doctored
when are we going to see the “undoctored”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by gazza07(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
every thing for this country even common audio get part two .nor be d same voice de d two .
shame on u!
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by crownwealth: 7:25am On Jan 06, 2019
Everyone around Buhari knows he is brainless but they want him to continue for their own selfish reasons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by bixton(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2019
What I have gathered from this audio release is that people no longer think with their brains once they dislike or have a chronic hatred for someone.
One can only imagine the contents of the part 2 release?
Reno is trying to get the reactions of Nigerians before releasing that and it will certainly be doctored to suit the occasion.
It appears the PDP are not finding it easy sleeping.

14 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by fasho01(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2019
Those trying to play down this audio now, if it was so irrelevant, why was 'the presidency' and all other apc organs quick to debunk it and associate it to the Jonathan era if it wasn't offensive?

For someone who is supposed to market you to come out and say you don't listen nor give a damn about the feedback from your citizens says a lot about you. It's shows how not in touch you are with the plight and sufferings of your people

For me, this is an indictment on the person of buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2019
arewaboy01:
I wonder oh ....audio of since 2014 when PMB was not even in Government... Next level please!!!! pdp is a Dead party
Correct man.
Chop knuckles jor!
cheesy grin wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:
Reno is the most foolish person on Earth

How is amaechi abusing buhari here. He said buhari doesn't read or respond to people. He even went further to say someone abuse buhari but instead for PMB to react, he was laughing. shocked

Is this part of the achievement of PDP for their sixteen years they wanna use to campaign for nigerians to vote them.

[img]https:///media/1-13-2018/SE31db.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by bender79: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2019
I can't hear anything damaging here. Infact pmb will laugh it off. Atikulooters are still loosers.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Speedo17(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2019
WOW! This is getting INTERESTING. For one that is definitely Amaechi talking and not in 2014.
Reno is "shaking the table"
In another news......Amaechi will be in the Presidential Campaign inauguration which he a Director.
I dunno how the Cabal will take this but I know touching Amaechi will be delicate....
That guy talks anyhow sha....how can the South forget what he did to GEJ and how can PMB forget what he brought in...to achieve 2015?
Wike, Secondus and even gentleman Abe should be laughing by now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by michoim(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2019
Remo omokri child of the devil is busy releasing doctored videos/audio that was meant for GEJ. Reno cannot split APC.PDP evil intentions will not materialise
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Bmaster(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2019
Chisoos!
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Coloradvantage(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2019
jaymichael:
I just posted the same thing. You have said it all in few words. If I had seen your post earlier, there would have been no need to post mine.
sure! I don't like sentiment to cloud my sense of reasoning and pure judgement.
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by NessaBoo(f): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2019
sureheaven:
Reno is the most foolish person on Earth

How is amaechi abusing buhari here. He said buhari doesn't read or respond to people. He even went further to say someone abuse buhari but instead for PMB to react, he was laughing. shocked

Is this part of the achievement of PDP for their sixteen years they wanna use to campaign for nigerians to vote them.

I never even wanted to listen to that audio, because I knew right from inception it was the usual antics and propaganda by PDP, but I just had to fulfill all righteousness, and I listened to it twice, I just smiled knowing i was right all along!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Abia1stboy: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2019
You are not Bubu supporter so who are you supporting? Liars

Coloradvantage:
this audio in no way shows ameachi was talking ill of the president. I am no buhari supporter. but listen... he is just saying he doesn't care much about criticism. Reno just did nothing.
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by sukerefakere(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2019
crunchyg:

May I know why you hate Sundays please?
Too early to go into details
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Mgbadike80: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2019
castrol180:
Please what's inside the audio, can someone narrate it here?
download it, it's less than 400kilobyte.
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by truthfulparrot(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2019
jaymichael:
Anaechi was only stating that the President doesn't entertain distractions. He doesn't pay mind to unimportant and distracting things written or said about him. That is exactly the kind of person I am too. Reno knows what Amaechi meant. He knew the context in which the statement was made but he just added his own analysis and twisted it out if context because he has useless followers who chiefly amongst them are fools who have little brain capacity to think on their own and are incapable of forming independent thoughts no matter their level of education, and those blinded by hatred of the man that defeated their Ijaw demigod in 2015.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? When the first part came out, the Presidency said he was referring to Jonathan because they know that Amaechi statemens is detrimental to PMB. But now that it is obvious that he was referring to PMB, you are changing the narratives.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2019
This audio can eventually make me to vote for buhari if care is not taken. Even though I'm still sitting on the fence, this is absolutely nonsense and childish.
Reno that I know right from time is petty any way and I keep saying it that PDP don't know how to play opposition may be its because they dont have anything tangible to offer.
An audio that doesn't reflect the context of Amaechi's remark, is that one audio evidence?
The context really matters to me; what I heard Amaechi reflecting in that audio is that, buhari doesn't listen to all these nonsense people like reno say about him which should be the good thing to do as a dutiful person / leader.
So how can 'eran-o' present that as evidence that Amaechi said buhari doesn't listen nor read. Disgraceful.
I'm planning to throw away my vote to one of the unpopular presidential candidates before but if PDP continues this way, I might be forced to add one more vote to the auto-rigged votes of the ruling party.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by dingbang(m): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2019
Although I am a pdp supporter but I find no case in this video, it can be clearly heard that Amaechi never insulted his boss.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Gandollar(f): 7:33am On Jan 06, 2019
post=74493199:

U sef see am bro?!
We listened to it thrice and we were just shaking our head, that wakanda foolish nonentity is this criminal call Reno?!
What a mumucious fellow.
So this is the trash he had his gullible followers thirsty for so that they can masturba8 with it.
Total RUBBISH! wink cheesy
Don't worry, the scoop is coming. grin
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by engreddy(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2019
bixton:
What I have gathered from this audio release is that people no longer think with their brains once they dislike or have a chronic hatred for someone.
One can only imagine the contents of the part 2 release?
Reno is trying to get the reactions of Nigerians before releasing that and it will certainly be doctored to suit the occasion.
It appears the PDP are not finding it easy sleeping.

Well, I have heard the second part. I must say, Reno is just shooting himself in the leg. I thought he said Burahi does read, that Amaechi said so, but Amaechi could be heard saying the president reads and laughs at how people are blaming him for everything.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Nackzy: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Thank God he doesn't listen or read, by now u would have been history in APC.... You people are just using buhari to deceive Nigerians, while siphoning Nigeria's money abroad,
Tinibu once said the only option they had to take National cake was to project buhari
God is watching you guys

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Seetto: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Reno is just another foolish desperate malu, It is a normal thing for someone to crack jokes, I can't even fathom from audio what omokirikiri is trying to relate.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Gandollar(f): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2019
dingbang:
Although I am a pdp supporter but I find no case in this video, it can be clearly heard that Amaechi never insulted his boss.

You people still don't understand politics even after all we Nigerians have been through? Cool down bro. You think Reno will just pick up what he terms a secret recording to shore up Amaechis image? The scoop is coming... grin
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2019
mastercee:
I still refuse to believe this. Amaechi can't be so daft to pass these comments on Buhari. He's the DG of the campaign team for crying out loud
But he did. Majority of people who work for/with Buhari know he is unfit but so long as their interests are protected....who cares
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by bender79: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2019
That he said that the president doesn't read does not qualify that the president is daft in this context. All Ameachi is trying to say is that PMB doesn't listen to criticisms. Meanwhile Atikulooters jubilating up and down like brainless frogs!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Judybash93(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2019
arantess:

What can you believe even after hearing his voice

Welcome to Nigeria, nothing makes sense here....lol.... Regardless of who wins the 2019 elections, buffets is still gonna remain a shithole country
Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by Jarus(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2019
It is very funny though. grin

"Amaechi, what is my business with Onitsha goat seller?" grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Reno Omokri Releases Audio Clip Part 1 About Amaechi & Buhari by henryomez(m): 7:38am On Jan 06, 2019
This Reno is actually very funny what did amechi say now that is abusive .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uzodinma: Aggrieved Politicians Responsible For The Insecurity In Imo State / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.