Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47080 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by chuggy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....
You really need some good Bleep. Feel free to send a dm

6 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption

Chai! shocked
Kuku kee her cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Good! I wonder why my post about best female artistes did not make FP.

https://www.nairaland.com/4933341/which-these-nigerian-female-artistes
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Jesus Christ
Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Ugly midget, why are you so bereaved?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Onyinye no be the girl tell your parent to be farming while her parent was hustling to make it

take your frustration to your parent that refused to train the olosho they gave birth to

see the thing on her dp, she look like an abomination

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Chanchit: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

And the shediot talking be like midget. Children of hate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by omogin(f): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
You won't amount to anything. Mark my words

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Zeinymira(f): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22, finally got the attention she craves grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by deleo16(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by LordsBattleAxe(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
why the hate? How would feel if someone took a look at your profile pics and concluded that you are not only ugly but shapeless angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mcdreamy15: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by sod09(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
just checked your profile and you ain't better
Shapeless ulgy bīych you are, get a life it's 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Sensation55(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=74493550]Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Y are u lyk diz??
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
14teenK:
holi sheet
wha di ferk.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by 2Lynx(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
this bashing too much na. Una wicked o
Abeg onyi22 no make this bashing get you
Take am like say them wey de bash u no exist ooo....

4 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mcdreamy15: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
FunctionX:

if this girl commit suicide, you are responsible. Which Kind Finishing Be This, on A Sunday
when she sef dey run her mouth nko undecided.. abeg leave that guy jare.. she deserves it

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by etrange: 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
All of you responding to Onyii2 are funny. Isn't obvious he is looking for attention by typing that? Isn't it trendy to type hateful things here just to get some attention in the form of insults? Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=Gratefulheart01 post=74497463]

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery. [/quote chisos!!!!

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Rhombic(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Teniola to The world ��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

You don't have any option than to be frustrated and hate on her since you are talentless. The only talent you've gat is your pssy and ass hole.

Before you can have money to put food in your mouth, you will have to wait on roadside suya sellers to put their uncircumcised rods in your anus and finally splash it on your massive forehead.

Petite farm tool with wide anus, wide pssy, wide mouth, wide forehead but tiny brain.

After you've been molested like a dog severally and maybe aborted your womb too, you will still later come here and blame Yorubas for your misery.
chisos!!!!! Guy why

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mcdreamy15: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
can u believe 4 idiots liked the post..... Nairaland is truly the home of mad people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mcdreamy15: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
can u believe 4 idiots like this girl liked the post..... Nairaland is truly the home of mad people

2 Likes

Onyi22:
can u believe 4 idiots liked the post..... Nairaland is truly the home of mad people

3 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
oh dear.

That lesbian gonna commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by aduslim: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Garuskristy(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
...Are u OK?.... Why so much hate and bitterness..try and see a psychiatrist ,coz u need help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by tayolove12(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Where are you from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by jboycrb(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Ur DP says it all..... Shanko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by SirLakes: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Wicked grin

Someone cannor play with you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Mukhtar Adamu The Hottest Nigerian Police Officer? Set Twitter On Fire! / Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.