Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) (47085 Views)

Photos Of Celebrities At Soundcity MVP Award 2019 / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Gucci Outfit At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Tareq1105: 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
fkj950ax:

Onyi22
Please take a closer look at your own shape, and your environment (Corridor, type of window, the metal railing, fence behind you, next compound) before you call Temi a shapeless, dirty yourba feaces.

Walahi one shouldn't make the mistake of recommending Onyi22 to anyone for marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Switruth:
She don enter trouble today. grin grin
Which trouble? Me way dy kampe for house
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Bashing way no reach anywhere, all of them end for nairaland ooooo, am just having fun n u continue pouring out ur anger for nothing

But babe, Jokes apart.. U 're ugly. No apologies!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

Walahi one shouldn't make the mistake of recommending Onyi22 to anyone for marriage.
Maka y?
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tareq1105:

She's having a bad day.
That's why it's wrong to cyber bully
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......
Rubbish, Shapeless dirty Yoruba poo, always singing trash.....

Are you the smiggle on your Dp ... My dear even your leg go show for passport photograph... Short stuff!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by meelorlah(f): 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
My love for Teni is out of this world, I've been a great fan so I'm surprised some people are just knowing her. Congrats girl, you worked for it.

I wish you all could leave the attention seeker alone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
your greatest mistake in life is uploading your pics on NAIRALAND of all places.

sorry 4all the bashing,you brought this upon yourself @onyi22
think before you type next time dear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
emeraldknytt:
Oh Lawd! This bashing too much for one person! embarassed embarassed
Bro I'm crying on her behalf like dis embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Cately(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buzz me if u have wanna rent car,sell car,buy car.
OR
IF U WANNA BUY IG,Twitter ACCOUNT
OR IF U WANNA SELL GIFTCARD OR BUY BITCOIN OR SELL
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Bashing way no reach anywhere, all of them end for nairaland ooooo, am just having fun n u continue pouring out ur anger for nothing
am not angry with you goat, why would I be...... Insulting a successful lady, that doesn't know a fool like u exist is ur own way of having fun, trust me, u need to be exorcise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

I know say u dy feel my swag, I don receive ur email, don't worry I go chat u for whatsapp as u don drop ur number.....

Dirty fowl like you! Amadioha forbid! Ogun kill u!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Vtrd: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Who is teni?
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by biz9ja(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Let her continue getting emotions y it last, very soon she will return back to where she came from......

You just disgraced your generation sha....onye obi ojoo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Mcdreamy15:
can u believe 4 idiots liked the post..... Nairaland is truly the home of mad people

...and you had to post that three times. Indeed, nairaland have a good number of mad people

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Omoalaja99: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

you obviously no well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Rayes3: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption
Bros easy na lol

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Akin1212(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22 was actually expecting her fellow igbos to support her. Now that they have declined and saw her for a foolish person that she is, she must be really heartbroken. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by NobleAjare(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

U need Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by kaypompee: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Babe is a big girl. I've been following her before the fame. She schooled in the US, visited so many countries I can't say the same for you. Look at the Location of your profile picture , her toilet is a 100times cleaner than that environment, even my Toilet. Look at the cheap Fabric your underachieved self is putting on and you have the audacity to insult someone who won't even use you as Housegirl . I pity your soul you are cursed beyond redemption

This is Mortal Kombat level FATALITY !!!! Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Who wants to marry the dwarf??where are the yahoo boys when you need them so they can use the midget pant to do rituals.
Tareq1105:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

if this is you I swear to God that sexually, you are a turn off... Be like person wey dey rob udeaku

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
the girl is not only ugly but senseless
There was no reason for her offloading her frustration on a hard working lady like Teni

Akin1212:
Onyi22 was actually expecting her fellow igbos to support her. Now that they have declined and saw her for a foolish person that she is, she must be really heartbroken. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oh boy, this girl short oo even with high heels una sure day na God create this one wey be like person wey amadioha vomit? Person no fit be like this mk she happy lai lai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by LastSurvivor11: 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

How could you hate your fellow woman like this??
Incase your an Igbo girl we reject you; we only hate people who have hand in killing of our brothers and sisters not a promising hustling youth like Teni..
Tufiakwa!!
Morover u look like dwarf..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Philak1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Nairalanders, I believe 90% of us are youths..

I know the response from #Onyi22 wasn't a good one, but it's time we grow up..

Before we identified with our different cultures and ethics, we were first human and for that reason no culture is older than being human..

Let's not address #Onyi22 as Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba in this case, be human enough to point her to her wrongs without abusing her back...

If you abuse someone because he/she abused another, what then is the difference,are you both not guilty of same offense

Please let's grow up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
KendrickAyomide:

Hey bro easy on her pls.... Don't lead someone to suicide this new year abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Mmaxix: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

And you are a lady or rather, a female!!!!
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by Yabaleft: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Have you taken your medication today? I have taken mine.

1 Like

Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:
I like Uyo meya.Leave her alone.She is human.
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Maka y?

Babe follow me back joor kiss
Re: Teni Gets Emotional As She Wins Best New Act At Soundcity MVP Awards (Photos) by tossie101(f): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Onyi22:

Which trouble? Me way dy kampe for house

Lol its funny how they think their online rants, means anything grin.
I love ur spirit beg next time mention me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9ice Will Be Voting Donald Duke As President In 2019 / Onyi Alex And Her Camel Toe In Christmas Photos / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.