Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,654 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny (632 Views)

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Josh2funny Strikes A Pose With Kenneth Omeruo As He Wins MOTM / Faze, Jaywon, Josh2funny, Ebube Nwagbo Dazzle Abuja Fans At Sportekally Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny by Bigmugu: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2019
IG Comedian Josh2funny made news a few weeks ago when he took to IG to show a video of him gifting his friend and partner Bellokreb a car.
Speaking to Sunday Scoop about the act which many term to be PR stunt, he said;
“It is very normal for people to think that my gesture was a publicity stunt because of the type of industry that we’re in. When I bought my first car, I did not post anything about it online neither did I do that for my second car.

I just wanted to appreciate my friend for his loyalty. We have been together now for over 10 years. We met at the Mountain of Fire church branch at Mushin, Lagos; we were both in the drama group. At a time when people in the group went on with their lives, we stuck together. From there, we both joined a dance group.

However, at a time, Kreb had an accident that resulted in a dislocation; so, he could not dance again. I then left the group because I was actually there because of him. I also used to be a music producer and we worked together.

I had a studio in my parent’s home then and we always did things together. Many times, we would go around Lagos looking for one opportunity or the other. He has always been very loyal to me and it is not out of place for me to appreciate him.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/why-i-bought-a-car-for-bellokreb-josh2funny/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny by decatalyst(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2019
I just wanted to appreciate my friend for his loyalty. We have been together now for over 10 years. We met at the Mountain of Fire church branch at Mushin, Lagos; we were both in the drama group. At a time when people in the group went on with their lives, we stuck together. From there, we both joined a dance group.

However, at a time, Kreb had an accident that resulted in a dislocation; so, he could not dance again. I then left the group because I was actually there because of him. I also used to be a music producer and we worked together.

I had a studio in my parent’s home then and we always did things together. Many times, we would go around Lagos looking for one opportunity or the other. He has always been very loyal to me and it is not out of place for me to appreciate him.”

What a way to show true love.
Re: Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny by JasonScoolari: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2019
....The whole country must know that you bought a car for your friend.

Whenever I give with my right hand, I make sure the left hand knows nothing about it.
Re: Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2019
Your friend won't have the luxury of being called a Car owner.

He is the friend that they dashed car.

Nigga StFU and be humble.

1 Like

Re: Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny by Nairatrend: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2019
Give them space to flaunt their worthless money
Re: Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny by mrjaydee(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Mad people in this country. Person dash his friend car them dey vex. If he no dash the guy car them go still dey vex.
Re: Why I Bought A Car For Bellokreb – Josh2funny by Nairatrend: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2019
grin lolz
mrjaydee:
Mad people in this country. Person dash his friend car them dey vex. If he no dash the guy car them go still dey vex.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Mum Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo / Dj Cuppy Wows In Adorable Outfit (photos) / Bobrisky And Liz Anjorin Drag The Heck Out Of A Man Who Insulted Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.