Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) (39057 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Mrop(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Popular IG comedian Josh Afred known as Josh2funny propose to her fiancee at a restaurant and she replied yes to his proposal. He shares their adorable photos together as beautiful lady flaunt her engagement ring.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4BFilWHl0M/?igshid=1ajuojyrjvn3a

Congrats to the latest couple.

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/comedian-josh2funny-propose-to-his-girlfriend-pics/

14 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Mrop(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
See More Photos => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by timibare(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
She looks Ethopian....she cute btw

66 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by malikombi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2019
I believe this proposal of a thing is Shit.
Anyways, congratulations to them.

11 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2019
Mehn.. the babe is cute.........for real , for real.. I don't disturb myself on any ugly gal again..if I have money, I will scout for girls of my choice not the ones that'll ask how was ur day and she'll reply my sub has finished ...for now, jo soapy!

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Klassika: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2019
Not bad. Like Akpororo local man wants to make sure his children look better than him.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Chubhie: 12:59am On Oct 25, 2019
The guy's in cloud9 already. May their first child be a masculine child.

9 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2019
kiss
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Jayslicky: 1:26am On Oct 25, 2019
She is endowed both beauty and boobs.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by AverageAnnie(f): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2019
is it compulsory that comedians must marry beautiful women

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by femi4: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2019
THe girl no get hair

4 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by femi4: 5:34am On Oct 25, 2019
AverageAnnie:
is it compulsory that comedians must marry beautiful women
yes.....you can't be putting smile on people's faces only to come home stare at an ugly face

122 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by OKorowanta: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2019
femi4:
yes.....you can't be putting smile on people's faces only to come home stare at an ugly face

Seconded by Secondus,adopted by Romanus.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2019
Josh carry eye go market...

The babe is fully LOADED. she doesn't look Nigerian too

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by meelorlah(f): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2019
The lady is very fine

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2019
As for me the Lady is fine normally, as for the boobs it will later fall for a long run. It has already displayed the shape

7 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Igetmyown247: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2019
Congrats to them. He’s very lucky coz she’s very pretty and natural, no fake nails, fake lashes whatsoever, it’s so refreshing to see. Their kids will be so cute.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2019
Hope it wasn't a joke?

I run social media Promotions for Businesses. Check my siggy
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by sylve11: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
how come i nor know this guy? abi na because i nor dey use Initial Gragra? tongue cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Waoh fine girl. Congrats to both of you.
Read my signature

Genuine wealth is portable which is in the inside of you. Genuine wealth is something that you can take with you wherever you go. Part of genuine wealth is wisdom and knowledge.
Good Morning FAM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
I love them both. Beautiful couple.

2 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2019
Chai

Fine girl, sweet b00bie kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2019
She's very beautiful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2019
2 years ago, this guy posted a photo of a girl on Instagram called Lillian Patrick, celebrating her on her birthday and calling her his babe/love. If you look the babe called Lillian Patrick you go know say na hoe she be.

I'm not surprised they are no longer together. This Josh new babe nor be hoe at all. Most Sagittarius ladies nor dey fit put Totoo for one place and they start living a life of regret from 32 years of age.

5 Likes

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2019
All these comedians just dey hitch beautiful women sha.

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by eazzzy1(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Josh Josh, never go broke o. This madam na billionaire meat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2019
Light skinned girls >>>>

1 Like

Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by fergie001: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2019
See jugs, kai
Re: Josh Afred: Josh2funny Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2019
Criminal
Denny10097:
See prove below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES / Singer Emma Nyra Shares Risque Topless Photo!!! / Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 34th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.