Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) (359 Views)

2023 Presidency: Liberation Movement Endorses Peter Obi / Ext Of Press Briefing By Akwa Ibom Liberation Movement(ailm) / 2019: Akwa Ibom Liberation Movement Writes Buhari On Campaigns (vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2019
Thread vision statement

1,Bring the igbos together be you a student, men and women, civil servants and all the igbos in Diaspora to let them know is high time we arise and break any jinx of captivity among our people.
2, this is a platform to make you understand and know our fundamental rights wherever we may find ourselves I:e in schools, markets and other institutions in the country.
3, this is an arena to teach love and unity among igbos for peace and tranquility to be at its peak in our land
4,a platform to convey messages that concerns the igbos for the betterment of children, (the message of love, freedom, peace and unity among our people so that in the long-run we would be able to stand no matter any sort of confrontation from external bodies that wants to filtrate and strangle our cultural heritage.
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2019
All igbos should follow this thread and pay attention
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Let's meet here by 2pm today
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2019
This is a warning to all igbos,
Are you a student, business men and women, civil servants and other institutions in Nigeria let's put hands together for our own good.
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by solutionmi: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2019
can Igbo be united for a single mission?
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2019
Happy first sunday of the year #2019,
I have come to draw the attention of igbos be you a student, business men and women, civil servants and other institutions in the country particularly Nigerians in Diaspora.
My message for you this morning is a message of love, hope and freedom of our people. Am not in for hate speech or to speak against any person but to let you know that things has fallen apart and teared us apart from the right path.
I must be sincere there is no atom of love in Igbo land, we are in living in chaos even though we are still working and walking together but in our togetherness there's always greed and enmity between one another not minding where we came from we still live like aliens, we embarrass our brothers and sisters instead of embracing them.
We are agitating for biafra but you will see an igbo steal from his fellow, kidnap and kill his fellow igbo divert what doesn't belong to him or her you see there is no love.
We are agitating for biafra yet an igbo man will send troops and crooks to arrest his brother just because of a minor issue.
We are agitating for biafra claiming that this is our final bus stop to bring to an end hunger in the our land and enjoy our cultural heritage.
I want to tell you this the day igbo people start living in peace and love there will be no problem in our land.
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by kanubiafra: 11:55am On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:
Happy first sunday of the year #2019,
I have come to draw the attention of igbos be you a student, business men and women, civil servants and other institutions in the country particularly Nigerians in Diaspora.
My message for you this morning is a message of love, hope and freedom of our people. Am not in for hate speech or to speak against any person but to let you know that things has fallen apart and teared us apart from the right path.
I must be sincere there is no atom of love in Igbo land, we are in living in chaos even though we are still working and walking together but in our togetherness there's always greed and enmity between one another not minding where we came from we still live like aliens, we embarrass our brothers and sisters instead of embracing them.
We are agitating for biafra but you will see an igbo steal from his fellow
this killer, murderer and kidnapper i will expose you.
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2019
Exposing who you don't know? @kanubiafra
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by kanubiafra: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:
stop pretending to love igbo's you are a killer your hand is full of blood of innocent people. THAT you murder for rituals and yahoo
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
How the Igbo-phobic community will descend upon this thread grin grin

Cc Lzaa t5ksy velocity25 Roger3D madridguy sarkin cilicmarin throwback Ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo Sirjamo pointzerom deomelllo

Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
Smiles , Hiding my feelings is a taboo I know nothing about your allegations biko
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please am here for peace, love and unity to reign in our land.
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Xander85: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
chukwuma0000:

He needn't bother! It's obvious you're not in full possession of you marbles! wink
Re: Igbos LIBERATION MOVEMENT Join Us Today) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
My brothers let's share this message of love and we will never regret it

(1) (Reply)

Re-orientation Advocacy Of Nigeria Partners NDDC On Training Of Niger Delta Yout / Court Bars Rivers APC Candidates From 2019 Elections / Buhari No Longer The Only Problem. By Abimbola Adelakun (punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.