Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

PARENTS!!! Boost Your Child's Academic Performance With This App! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PARENTS!!! Boost Your Child's Academic Performance With This App! (327 Views)

The Impact Of Parental Involvement On Students’ Academic Performance / How To Prevent Your Child From Getting Killed By Your Car / Child Naming: Will Your Child Bear Your Name, Dad's Name Or Family Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PARENTS!!! Boost Your Child's Academic Performance With This App! by Velicour(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2019
There is a new Free app in the Play Store which I have found to be very helpful for students like me. It is called perplex and it is an app that helps students remember information by flashing it at regular intervals. I think it is very useful, especially when memorising things like quiz questions or maybe points in a topic. Here is the app's description:

Flash Memorisation Technique (FMT) : A method of revision which is similar to flashcard usage. It involves showing bits of information repeatedly at regular intervals.Perplex helps you to remember information you read easily, faster and more efficiently. Using FMT, you can remember up to 75% more information. Humans remember information best when they come across it 4 - 7 times. Therefore, (I/we) have created Perplex, a software which allows you to input information or a key-point that you need to remember, and it will continue to flash information at regular intervals.Now you can prepare for your next exam up to 50% faster. Need to remember your bosses kids names? Have a bunch of passwords you need to remember? Need to study for that quiz next week? Simple! Just add your information and watch it as it flashes on the screen.

It also includes several relaxing backgrounds specially tailored to help you create a mental picture. People remember pictures better than words. So we have combined the two of them together to give you an experience you will remember. You remember better when listening to music, so why don't you open your music player, and listen to your favourite song to keep you entertained. The app is extremely lightweight so you have absolutely no need to worry about your phone space running.

Like I said, the app is free and it is downloadable on your android device.

Here is the app link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wilson.memorize.perplex

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales! Plots Of Land / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly / Her Brother Oppossed Me Dating Her Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.